Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

23rd June 2009 Written Update

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
RECAP :  The teams for the Gokuldham Premier League (GPL) are decided. Jabardast Jethalal's team is ready to fight with Bindast Bhide's team in the GPL match !!

After the team players for both the team are decided , the society members ask who is going to sponsor their team. Babita says that she will sponsor Jethalal's team. Jethalal is very happy to hear that and taunts Bhide" Look bhide we have already got a sponsor. Wat about u ? " Bhide says "Ab sab uparwale ke haath mein hai" Then a voice says " Yeah bhide u r right." Bhide looks up to see mohanlal standing in his terrace balcony. He says I will sponsor ur team. Bhide is more than happy to know that.

In Ayyer's home, Ayyer is angry with babita for sponsoring Jetha's team. He says " Why did u sponser's looser's team. Jethalal's team is going to loose. Babita says " Accha how did u come to know beforehand ?  He says " I ball so fast that I will take Jetha's wicket in first ball itself and his team will loose. Babita says " U will defeat my team ?? " Ayyer says " Yeah " Babita is angry taps her foot and goes away !!!

In Bhide's home , Madhavi is upset with Bhide for not selecting her first. She said everytime u say Tappu is mischeivous and this and that and now first of all u took him in ur team. You are a "Double Dholki (Two sisded party)" 😆 . Bhide says " Sometimes we have to make friendship with our enemies also. This is call the strategy of the game. Just see now how our team will win. Madhavi says " I AM GOING" Bhide stands in front of exit door and says " No i wont let u go " Madhavi says " Aree i am going to eat dinner " 😆 😆. Jetha is seeing a dream in which he sees Bhide sweeping the society compound. Bhide also sees the same dream where he is sweeping the compound. Madhavi sees it and starts laughing at him !!! 😆

In Jethalal's house , Daya is upset with Jetha for not choosing her. She says " Why didnt u select me. I think u have no trust over me." Jetha said " Its not like that . I first choose good players and when i was about to choose u that Bhide chose u !! Thank god he was not at the time of our marriage" 😆 Daya say " Haaaaawwwww"

In Sodhi's house , Mrs. Sodhi says that their team will win the cricket match. Mr. sodhi says " No way. U dont know how good i play cricket. Whenever i hit a sixer the ball gets lost and so on. So our team will only win."

In taarak's house, anjali is dissapointed with taarak as he is not there for the match. Taarak says " Arre anjali my boss is like a hitler, so i have made 2 rules 1st my boss is always right and 2nd if u think he is wrong then check the 1st point i.e the boss is always right.

In Jetha's home while sleeping Daya says " Even though i am in Bhide bhai's team i will make you win only" If the catch comes to me i will leave it. Jetha says " Do u know to catch a ball ? He says that my ball would go out of boundry. She says " Ok then i will stay out of boundry and leave the ball when it comes to me "😆 Jetha is irritated !!!

In the next morning , Daya and Tappu are practising cricket at home. Daya held the bat wrongly. Tappu says " Mummy u have held the bat wrongly " She says " Acccha" and then turns the bat and catches it at its end. Tappu says " No mummy not like that. In meanwhile JEtha comes there and says " Wats happening. Daya says " Pattice " Tappu says " Practice for cricket match." Jetha says "Daya wat did u promise me yesterday ?? " Daya says " I forgot" Jetha is irritated. HE says " U said that even though u r in Bhide's team , u will make me win and now u r practising. Neways I dont care coz i am only going to win the match. In meanwhile the phone rings. Daya picks it up speaks and disconnects. Jetha asks " Whose phone was it ?? " She says " It was bhide bhai's phone. He has called all the team mates to discuss the strategy. Lets go tappu" Jetha thinks of an idea. He calls babita and says " Hello Maalkin. Babita says " Who is this ? Jetha says " I am the captain of ur team Jethalal" Babita says oh yeah hi jethaji  Jetha says " Babitaji lets meet today." She says " Wat ??Jetha says " I mean lets meet with all our team mates to discuss our team strategy. She says " Ok u call all of them . I will come down soon. " then Jetha says to himself " Ab dekh ta hu bhide tu kaise jeet ta hai kyuki maine bhi ab dimag chalana shuru kiya hai !!! The episode ends.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
my pleasure devanshi 😊