LNMDJ Help Desk-Post all your queries here - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

how do you make those siggie bannners๐Ÿ˜•
^ you should post that in avatar and signature shop .. you'll get more help there!
Originally posted by -x0AsMa04-

^ you should post that in avatar and signature shop .. you'll get more help there!

lol thanxzz๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ramsha247

Here you go
http://www.hostingcup.com/9nszomzih7xf.html

thanks a lot Ramsha
Can someone please tell me where can I go and  download the title track of LNMDJ...I  already checked the Media Center but there was no download links.๐Ÿ˜”
Where do the videobies post the most recent episodes? Is it made into a sticky topic (like other IF forums) or do we have to go through the archives everyday? It would be helpful if the most recent episodes are easily accessible.

Thanks in advance!
Originally posted by halifax004

Can someone please tell me where can I go and  download the title track of LNMDJ...I  already checked the Media Center but there was no download links.๐Ÿ˜”

See tune no.4 of the LNMDJ audios thread:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1212979

btw I've asked the modz to add this link to the media center๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by coolfire

Where do the videobies post the most recent episodes? Is it made into a sticky topic (like other IF forums) or do we have to go through the archives everyday? It would be helpful if the most recent episodes are easily accessible.

Thanks in advance!

No you don't need to go through the archive everyday (it isn't updated that quick๐Ÿ˜†).
If it is not made into a sticky then you need to go through the previous threads posted...and you will find that day's episode vid๐Ÿ˜Š.

can someone give me the PriDa scene from todays epi where Pri and Damini finally meet and he saves her from toofan