BV - June 24th 2009 - Written Udpate

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Highlights : Wedding preparations begin
             Maasa finally accepts Shyam

Basanth, Gehna, Sumitra and Bhairav anxiously wait for Shyam to come down from the terrace. Shyam comes there and tells them that Suguna had agreed to get married to him. Everyone is very happy. Bhairav asks Shyam if Suguna told him anything rude, but Shyam says nothing of that sort happened. Anandi comes there and Shyam tells her about him getting married to Suguna. Anandi happily goes to Jagya to tell him the news. Both kids are happy for Suguna and also comforted by the fact that Suguna can still visit them after her marriage. Jagya comes down and congratulates Shyam. Maasa returns from the temple. Shyam asks for her blessings. She reluctantly blesses him. She then asks Shyam if he has told his parents all about Suguna's pregnancy. Shyam looks uneasy and says that they know everything. Maasa then proceeds to meet Suguna.

Maasa comes to Suguna and gently strokes her head. She asks Suguna to eat prasad. Suguna tells her that she is fasting for ekadashi. Maasa tells her that she cannot fast in her condition. She then gently strokes Suguna's stomach. Suguna is too touched and hugs Maasa.

Maasa and family come to Madan Singh's house for Shagun. Suguna and Gehna stay back. Madan Singh and Radha welcome them and Madan Singh proceeds to introduce them to his family. Maasa sees Asha standing in the shadows and gets upset. Madan Singh tells her about Asha. Maasa tells him that it is abshagun to have her there. Madan Singh agrees saying he has warned Asha to stay away during all ceremonies. Shyam tells Madan Singh to drop it. The priest asks everyone to assemble for the ceremony. Throughout the ceremony Maasa looks pre-occupied. Bhairav and Sumitra give Shyam a lot of stuff during Shagun. The sarpanch congratulates Madan Singh, who grudgingly says that all he wants is for his son to be happy. The school principal praises both families for taking such a bold step and hopes that this influences other villagers..

Message : One widow marriage may open the door for several others.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thansk!!!!

i wondeer what sugana said to shyam. probably something mean
This maasa is something else.  To pick on Asha about being a widow.  Hello you are all doing a widow remarriage and still pick on another widow.
Thanks Priya!

well i dont think Shyam told his parents abt the pregnacy coz he promised Sugna not to tell anyone and also because his family wud never be able to accept the child.

Shyam's parents are not too happy and I think we will hear a lot of sarcastic comments from his parents in the due course of the marriage procedures....And if they come to know of Sugna's pregnancy, God help her
wow they dun know bout preganancy! how cud u shyam?
Even I'm a little doubtful if Shyam's parents know that Suguna is pregnant. Madan Singh also seems to be quiet weird in his behavior!!!!!!!!!
thanks for the update

I think shyam has hidden a lot of truth from his family