Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

24th June 2009 Written Update

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
RECAP : Everybody is talking about the GPL. Bhide and Jetha plan a strategy for their teams.

The episode starts with Bhide discussing the strategy of the game. He says " LEts see the history of cricket. Cicket was started in almost aaaa....." Ayyer interrupts " Bhide if u go on telling us the history then we wont be able to practice. " Anjali says " yeah our main goal s to practice." Tappu says " While batting we should think of hitting 4's and sixers and while balling we should think of taking the wicket. Everybody agree with tappu. Daya says " But i wont be able to see Tappu' ke papa loosing " Bhide says " Daya bhabi aaj se saare rishte khatam. Sirf game pe oncentrate karo" Daya says" Hey Maa Maataji. Aise thodi na rishta khatam hota hai. Humara to 7 janmo ka bandhan hai. Kya aap kuch bhi bolte hai !!Anjali says " Daya bhabi , bhide bhai means to say only for cricket match".
Popatlal says " I will ball such that i will rock the world !!"

In Jethalal's house , everyone from his team has gathered to discuss the strategy.Jethalal says " So now the strongest player in their team is Tappu. So we first need to take his wicket. Once he is out the game is in our hands. SO Sodhi the responsibility of taking tappu's wicket is urs. Sodhi says " done" Jetha says " Now coming to batting, we should keep on  hitting 4's and sixers." He stells sonu " Sonu u shouldnt discuss our strategy with tappu" She agrees. Jetha says to all" As u know Bapuji is the umpire ,so if i appeal he wont give out and would say Shhhhhhhhh so u all appeal with force. Everybody agree.Jetha says " Now lets meet on the ground within one hour for practice." Babita says " Ok guys lets get fresh and meet in an hr. to brush up our skills." As she speaks this in english Jetha doesnt understand it He says " yeah yeah as babitaji said brush ur teeth and come to play. Everybody start laughing on hearing this.

In the society compound, Jetha's team and Bhide's team fight amongst thenselves over who will practice in the compound. Babuji comes and says " That whenever u 2 meet u start fighting as if it is a boxing match" Let one team play in the compund and the other in the garden. JEtha says " Bhide now go in garden and practice" Babuji says " JEthya u take ur team over there. Jetha argues " Babuji wat is this ??" In meantime Mohanlal comes and asks wat is happening ? Jetha says " Nothing we were practising in the garden. Chalo everybody lets go in the garden to practice !!"

Then the teams starts practising. Jetha's team is doing warmup excercises which Babita teaches them. Jetha is tired after a certain time. Then they start catching practice. Jetha hits the ball and asks the team mate to catch the ball. Goli drops the catch Jetha says wats this.  Are  u catching the ball or diving in swimming in pool ?? Then madhavi bhabi comes and tries to catch the ball.She is not able to  catch it. Jetha says " Madhavi bhabi imagine that the ball is ur pickle bottle and its falling.so try to catch it !! Then madhavi bhabi catches the ball properly.

Over here Bhide is giving wicket target practice to everybody. When daya gets the ball she goes very close to the stump and hits it. She is very happy and starts dancing. Then during catching practice when she catches the ball, she becomes very happy and starts doing garba.Popatlal tells bhide that there are certain rules to be decided about this cricket match. Bhide says " I will call a meeting tonight to discuss all the rules"

In the night, Jetha asks Bhide " Bhide y have u called us ? Bhide says to discuss "cricket rules" Jetha says " Wat bhide u r still behind the ruls ? Bhide says " Cricket match wont be complete without rules. Everybody agrees. Then bhide read first condition. Whether the ball should be underarm,throw or over arm. Since children and women are also playing the society members decide to go with under arm and throw.
Next condition is when the ball hits the society's compound wall it is 4 and if goes out of compound wall then its a 6. 3rd condition is who will pay the fine if windows break while playing. a. the person who hit the ball b. the team owner c. the captain or d. the person whose window has broken. Jetha says "Nobody bhide only u will pay. Sodhi says " arre the person whose window breaks will pay the fine. So in this way the rules are decided. Then suddenyla taxi comes in the compound. And there comes SUnder. Daya and tappu is very happy to see sunder. Jetha is irritated. Daya and Sunder start behaving kiddishly in front of the society memebrs. Everybody start laughing. JEtha is even more irritated. The episode ends.

PRECAP : Sunder has decided an award prize for the winning team. JEtha asks " Who is going to give so much money. Sunder says " I will take loan from u and then return u the money with interest. Jetha says " I dont want any interest.." Sunder said " I had expected same thing from u" Jetha says " I mean to say I am not going to give u a futi kaudi !!! "  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
hey than for update..well gokuldham premiere league..look very interesting..i am in jetha lal's team..he is very cute and also babita..well this is gonna be interesting..
Ishan. thumbnail

my pleasure Devanshi !!! 😊
Ishan. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ruhihutijufan

hey than for update..well gokuldham premiere league..look very interesting..i am in jetha lal's team..he is very cute and also babita..well this is gonna be interesting..

Hey its my pleasure. 😊 Even i am interested in the match . Its going to be a laughter riot for sure. I know Daya is really going to do something funny. Cant wait for the match 😆😆