..::TMKOC::.. Help Desk - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
who has the main role in taarak mehta 
Originally posted by rubinaxxx

there is no such thing as main role in tmkoc.time to time the focus shifts to various couples n kids in gokuldham based on the tracks.though most of the time tracks revolve around gada parivar but at the same time all gokuldham members have role in them.it's always about togetherness.😊
Originally posted by rubinaxxx

i think the stoty revolves aroud everyone of gkm society but most of the times jetha,daya,bapuji nd tappu tracks r shown
Please give me the link of bg tones of jetha, daya and other funny tones used in TMKOC. Please give other than zshare asi am on mbile
guys can u give date of that episode when taarak was shown in vest , changing his shirt. that anjali karela juice scene 
can nyone tell me d date of episode in wich d banker is blakmailn d gokuldham ladies to pay d bil of credit card or they'l harm their family. Plzzz let me knw. Plzzz
Hiii

Friends  I want to watch tarak mehta ka ultah chasma online so if you have any link then please send me on my email id [email protected]

thanks all of you..!!
Originally posted by Andrew_angusa

Hiii

Friends  I want to watch tarak mehta ka ultah chasma online so if you have any link then please send me on my email id [email protected]

thanks all of you..!!

They always update the show on here and they give you links, too.