||Heart's Aflame|| Chapter 20 updated pg 107 23/4

SongsOf_Silence thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys! em back wid another ff! generally i got the idea from one of ma favorite novel but the rest of it will be my own creation.😊 i have taken the romance scenes from Judith Macnaught's novel so i hope that nobody would mind as i am not that good at describing such things😳 i am the writer of " just like heaven" although this fan fiction is totally different and new! i really hope that you'll like it coz i am working really hard on dis one... and I'll only continue if I'll get 7 to 8 replies😊 So all the silent readers pls comment n let me know what u think as your appreciation and criticism will mean alot to me! here's the teaser i hope you'll like it and my efforts wont go to waste!😊😊

INDEX

Teaser pg 1

prologue pg 3

chapter 2 pg 5

chapter 3 pg 7

chapter 4 pg 9

chapter 5 pg 12

chapter 6 pg 14

chapter 7 pg 17

chapter 8 pg 22

chapter 9 pg 26

chapter 10 pg 34

chapter 11 & 12 pg 42

chapter 13 pg 48

chapter 14: pg 56

chapter 15: pg 63

chapter 16 pg 80

chapter 17: pg 86

chapter 18: pg 96

chapter 19: pg 103

chapter 20: pg 107
  Edited by SongsOf_Silence - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HEARTS AFLAME

TEASER

The combination of lust and love is complicated. Especially when the former forms the beginning of a relationship. Confusions, denials run through. It is indeed something when some one you share your bed with suddenly becomes the one you want to share your life with. Lust and love, pain and regret and then a wall of hatred so strong that only true love can penetrate. Will two people who hate each other with the strongest of intensities reconcile the same love buried under mounds of pain, heartbreak and regret? The sense of loss at both ends is extreme. Will they realize that feelings of one is a mirror of the other as well and only together can they battle against their loss and undermine it?

Meet Prem Juneja, an intense magnetic tycoon and Heer Mann a woman of promising zeal and beauty. When they met they created magic' will their love take birth again or will hate emerge victorious? Sparks will fly but will they be of love or abhorrence?

Find out in " Hearts Aflame".

COMING SOON

Edited by premeerrock - 14 years ago
sugii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

woooanothr ff....its great....teaser is vry touching...cn't wait....continue asap...

Originally posted by: sugi77

woooanothr ff....its great....teaser is vry touching...cn't wait....continue asap...

thnxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!! love u!!!! mwauh!πŸ˜† thnx alot for replying dear! em glad u liked it! will continue soon!😊
hil4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: premeerrock

HEARTS AFLAME

TEASER

The combination of lust and love is complicated. Especially when the former forms the beginning of a relationship. Confusions, denials run through. It is indeed something when some one you share your bed with suddenly becomes the one you want to share your life with. Lust and love, pain and regret and then a wall of hatred so strong that only true love can penetrate. Will two people who hate each other with the strongest of intensities reconcile the same love buried under mounds of pain, heartbreak and regret? The sense of loss at both ends is extreme. Will they realize that feelings of one is a mirror of the other as well and only together can they battle against their loss and undermine it?

Meet Prem Juneja, an intense magnetic tycoon and Heer Mann a woman of promising zeal and beauty. When they met they created magic' will their love take birth again or will hate emerge victorious? Sparks will fly but will they be of love or abhorrence?

Find out in " Hearts Aflame".

COMING SOON

damnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!! i must say 10/10!! ***woooootttttt***..so awesomeeee...luv the entire luv and lust idea..too hot..plzzz start soon gurl! i cannot wait!πŸ˜›(is this the book one...if so plzzz tell me wat da bok is)..luv it too much..cannot wait till it starts!!πŸ˜›
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey
mindblowing teaser
i am speechless
are u going to have a pm list??
if u do plz add me to pm list
alisha_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mind blowing teaser.. its awesome.. do continue soon
isomers thumbnail
wooohhhooo!!..another ff!!
lust and love?!!!...sounds amaazing!!
continue soon!
cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
heyy great job..keep up the good work.

Originally posted by: hil4eva

damnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!! i must say 10/10!! ***woooootttttt***..so awesomeeee...luv the entire luv and lust idea..too hot..plzzz start soon gurl! i cannot wait!πŸ˜›(is this the book one...if so plzzz tell me wat da bok is)..luv it too much..cannot wait till it starts!!πŸ˜›

hey thnx alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! em on cloud eleven after reading ur comment!!! πŸ˜ƒgod!! cant stop jumping up n down!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yes dis is da book one which i told u abt buh the teaser was written by ma sister!πŸ˜› n npe i wnt tell u da name of da book it will spoil all da suspense no?πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  i'll lett u noe wen da ff endsπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜› wil surely continue soon!!! thnx once again! πŸ˜Š

lots of love
hiba