YRKKH 25th June 09 - Written Update

Posted: 14 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR THURSDAY, JUNE 25th, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE: CLICK HERE (by -nipun97-)

Hey guys! Its Payal back with today's update. Not much happened in today's episode. Lots a 'angry young man' naitik and touching moments between Akshara, ratan and Badi ma. Sadly no NaKsh scenes.

HIGHLIGHTS

- Akshara overhears Ratan on the phone with Geeta, Ratan says that they will have to girvee their shop and take their son out of convent school
- Rituraj apologizes to Naitik, Naitik gives no response
- Emotional Ratan mama-Akshara moment
- Naitik sees his and Akshara's engagement pic and imagines Rituraj there instead of him
- Emotional Ratan mama- Akshara and Badi ma moment with Vish there as well
- Akshara vows to stop Ratan mama from giving everything up for her marriage

DETAILED UPDATE

The episode starts off At Akshara's house. Akshara picks up the phone and hears Ratan mama on the line. Ratan is talking to Geeta about the fake jewelery. Akshara hears everything. Ratan says to Geeta "mom (naani) is right, we will have to tell Akshara's in-laws everything and pay by giving them a lot of expensive gifts" Geeta asks "but how will we get all this money, we already sold all my jewelery." Akshara is shocked. Ratan says "Lets girvee our business (sorry can't find a word to translate). Akshara is speachless. Ratan tells Geeta to do it today, they have no other way, we are to under debt to ask for another loan. Akshara has tears in her eyes. Ratan tells Geeta that they will have to stop their spendings, like stop their sons convent school, they will have to send him to a government school. Geeta starts crying. Akshara puts down the phone with tears in her eyes. Daadi looks at Akshara wondering what happened. Daadi asks what happened. Akshara says that the phone isn't connecting.

Naitik is in his room. He remembers what Rituraj said. He is really upset. Rituraj comes. Rituraj sits beside Naitik on his bed. Rituraj apologizes, he says "I didn't mean that, I don't know how that came out of my mouth" Naitik is silent. Rituraj says he feels really bad. Naitik is still silent. Rituraj says "please forgive me, I didn't mean to hurt you, Im really sorry" Still no response from Naitik. Rituraj leaves. Naitik is really upset.

Akshara comes to Ratan Mama's room. They both sit down. Ratan asks Akshara what happened. Akshara says "Is being a girl that big of a crime?" Ratan says no, god gives you a girl when you do lots of good things. Akshara says no, you find out the real truth at marriage. Ratan is confused. Akshara starts crying. Akshara asks Ratan why he's doing all this, because of her he will have to girvee your office? Ratan is shocked. Akshara says that she found out by mistake. She heard his and mamiji's (Geeta) converstation. Akshara tells Rituraj to call Mami and tell her not to do stop his sons studies. Ratan says no, he can not let anything happen to his happiness. He leaves. Vish comes. He sees Akshara. Vish asks what happened. Akshara says she needs to tell him something about Mamaji.

Naitik is lying down in his room. Mohit is there also asking what happened. Gayatri and Bhabhi ma come. Mohit tells Gayatri and Bhabhi ma that he loaded all the engagement pics in the computer and made a album. Gayatri and Bhabhi ma look at the album. They have a cute Mohit-Gayatri-Babhi ma moment. Gayatri asks Naitik if he called panditji. Naitik doesn't say anything and starts looking at his laptop. Mohit says that he will call. Bhabhi ma asks Naitik what happened. Mohit starts joking. He calls Panditji and starts talking. Bhabhi ma leaves. Mohit puts down the phone and tells Gayatri that all Panditji's preperations are done. Gayatri smiles and leaves. Mohit goes to Naitik who is looking at engagement picstures. He sees a picture of him and Akshara and imagines Rituraj there instead of him.

BREAK

Naitik sees a picture of him and Akshara and imagines Rituraj there instead of him. He angrily closes the laptop and gets up and leaves. Mohit calls Naitik but he keeps on walking.

Vish, Badi ma and Akshara come to Ratan's room. Vish tells Ratan that they need to talk to him. Ratan tells Vish that he is not even worthy of being forgiven, he is very sorry. Akshara and Badi ma have tears in their eyes. Vish says that if he had told them sooner, they wouldn't have let it happen. Badi ma says that they know there is a lot of pressure on him and everyone knows Mom (Naani) but that doesn't mean that you would put the futur of your son on the line for this how can you do this to your shop. Ratan says but my niece is only getting married once. He's doing what he wants to. If Akshara's marriage doesn't go as Naani pictured he will have a burden on his back for the rest of his life. Vish says he will talk to Naani but Ratan says no. She will think that he is trying to run from his responsibilities. Ratan says that she is right, our Akshara should not go empty handed. Badi ma says okay, if thats the problem then.. she takes off the bagles and hold it out to Ratan. Badi ma says "these bangles and a whole lot of jewelery mom gave to me at my wedding, mom won't even remember, Akshara's maami has the same right on them as me. She gives them to Ratan. She says she will give these to the boy's side.

BREAK

Vish says that she does not need to do any of this. He tells Ratan that they are here. They have an emotional moment. Badi ma tells Ratan to just give his blessings, these blessings with stay with Akshara forever. Akshara agrees. Ratan says that she has a big hearted sister and niece. Ratan tells Badi ma that he will do what he can for his Akshara. He leaves with tears in his eyes. Akshara tells Badi ma that she will stop Mama. She leaves.

Akshara comes to her room and cries on her bed. Shaurya comes happily. He says that her engagement pictures have come. Shaurya sees Akshara's teary face. Shaurya asks what happened. Akshara questions Shaurya about sisters and money and relationships. Would you sacrifice your dreams and wishes?

PRECAP

Akshara calls Naitik. Naitik cuts her phone. Mohit asks Naitik what happened to him, what will Akshara think. Naitik angily says "do I have to tell you everything?!" 

Pressing the thank you button or commenting would make me happy 😳

Edited by Payal25 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks dear... gud update... ratan is in dilemma due to tha nani... thank god vish is a great bro-in-law...
thanxs for d update.....................
Thank you so much for the update!
thanks a lot for the update
thanks for the update payal!!!
thanks Payal, i hope naitik and akshara sort things out 2M
Thanks for the update.....
TANKKKKKKKKK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...!!