25th June 2009 Written Update

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
RECAP : Both Jetha and Bhide are super charged with their teams for the GPL match

The episode starts with Jetha asking Sunder why he had come over to mumbai Sunder says " Since GPL is going to take place how can i miss it !!. Jetha asks Daya " U told him " She says "yeah" JEtha s irrtated. Jetha asks Sunder" This time u didnt come from Ahmedabad from taxi right ?? Sunder says " Yeah i came from airport. Jetha asks the driver" How much money. The driver says " 6,500/-" Jetha is shocked and asks Sunder" did u really come from airport ? Sunder says " Yeah i really came from Baroda airport !!"Jetha is irritated to hear this.He pays the driver. Then Sunder brings a Broom packed in a gift box. He says this will be given to the loosing team as prize. And the winning team will get Rs. 21,000/- . Man of the match will get 11,000/- and best batsman, best baller and best fielder will get 5000/- each. Jetha is shocked to hear this. Bhide asks Jetha " How is so much going to come? " Jetha says " Even i am thinking the same. Sunder who is going to give so much money ?" sunder says " I myself. Jetha is even more shocked

In Jetha's house , Jetha asks " Who is going to give so much money. Sunder says " I will take loan from u and then return u the money with interest. Jetha says " I dont want any interest.." Sunder said " I had expected same thing from u" Jetha says " I mean to say I am not going to give u a futi kaudi !!! " Sunder says " Ok if u r not going to give me money then Me and tappu will think of some other way. Tappu asks which way ? Sunder tells him the plan secretely. Tappu is excited. Jetha says Tell me too. Tappu says " U will come to know tomorrow" Sunder says " Now u sleep calmly" Jetha says to himself " How can i sleep calmly when u r here. Don't know wat Tappu and his mama KANS are going to do !! "

The next morning , Tappu goes to a shop and says " Uncle our society is arranging a cricket match and we want ur shop banner and alongwith that we want 2000 rs. Shopkeeper says " Tappu if u want banner then take it. But no money. Tappu says " wat uncle. All the members of our society buy grocery from u . Cant u do just a little favour for us. The rest of the tappu sena agree and plead the shopkeeper to give money. Finally he agrees. Then the Tappu sena along with Abdul go to various shops to find sponsors for their match. finally they go to Kallu cable wala and asks him to telecast the live broadcasting of the match . Kallu says " Wats my gain in that ? " Tappu says " Arre uncle u know that our society is very famous amongst all others . so u will get a lot of ad films if u broadcast our match. The cable walla agrees.

Its night and the match is about to begin. The society is decorated with lights and banners of various shops are displayed. Sunder welcomes all the viewers to the match. He says " There will be the finals of GPL between Bindast Bhide and Jabardast Jetha !!! First let me introduce my co host for the evening MONICA" . Monica comes in and then they both introduce the umpire for the match Champaklal Gada.Monica asks Champak " Today in one team we have ur son and the other one ur daughter in law and grandson. So whom are u supporting? " Champak says " Nobody. I will support only the team which is right." Sunder then introduces the 2 teams Bindast Bhide and Jabardast Jetha. Then a special song made for the event is sung by Jetha and Bhide " Hum To Aakhir Hum Hai , Hum Se Naa Takrana". At the end of the song Bhide and JEtha literally start to fight . Champak Chacha comes and seperates both of them . The episode ends

PRECAP : Champak is about to toss the coin. He asks Jetha " What u want ? "JEtha says " Batting" Champak says " Arre fool, I am asking which side of coin u want ? " Jetha says " Tails and Bhide heads. Champak tosses the coin and it falls on his hat. Champak says " where is the coin ?" and looks down. The coin falls Jetha says " Arre babuji it was on ur hat !!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Great update thanks!!