Frequent Posters

sakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
RIP MJEdited by tashu_id - 14 years ago
Nikasha. thumbnail

Oh my!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I saw the news at Yahoo.com, and it just said he was hospitilized, but this?

Though he isn't my favorite person in the world, I really do hope his soul rests in peace, and I give my condolences to his family.

Say friends, why not give some sort of I-F Memorial, to ensure his soul rests in peace?

-Ms. Nikasha S.๐Ÿ˜”
sakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Michael Jackson was a true entertainer. Despite his erratic behavior and being unpopular of late, these things have easily been shadowed by the 'Micheal Jackson' he was.

We've watched so many artists and followers but arguably no other artist had such crazy fan followings than Michael Jackson. I remember watching his concerts (Video) growing up- indeed his concerts are phenomenal and the crowd he draws cannot be out numbered.

Micheal Jackson is not just a life lived, Michael Jackson is a legacy.
Rest in Peace...
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I KNOW!!!!!!!!! Im soooo sad!!! Its ridiculous! This sucks!! Cant stop listeing to "Your not alone" and "Beat it".....its making me really depressed!!!!!! RIP MJ!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I just found out

RIP MJ
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
heyy guys its been confirmed he has offcially passed away so sad may he RIP
Omg
i really really really hope hes still fighting =(
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Wow. Now's that a shock. Though I wasn't a great fan, MJ was part of my childhood

May God rest his soul. It really does go to show how unpredictable life is...
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm a huge fan of Michael Jackson. I really love he's music. He was the one that inspired so many great artists right now. They copied he's style. I was actually waiting for he's new music to come out. I can't believe he's gone๐Ÿ˜ญ

He's a true legend in the world of music. I'll always listen to he's songs. He made the best songs ever. He was the best entertainer. So many entertainers now are doing what MJ did.

I hope he lives peacefully in after life. Because in this world, he was troubled by people who wanted money from him. Now he can live peacefully