Whom we all cherish

For her thoughtfulness

Her sense of humor

And supportiveness

Someone loved by all of her many friends

Because she is unique and special

Creative, bright, and funny

*Courtesy Mahi*

Everyone please join us in wishing Preeti, the moderator of DMG and MJHT forums and our dear friend, a very happy birthday.....

Gagan, Trina, and the DMG forum

Edited by trina1 - 14 years ago

From Anuradha

Dear Preeti

Many many happy returns of the day
May your life be,
As beautiful as flower
As colorful as rainbow
As sweet as honey
Just think of a wish and blow the candle
And I pray that
As you rake another new step of life
All your wishes come true
Happy Birthday and enjoy the day...

May your good times multiply and you keep spreading cheer and happiness all around you!!

Luv
Anu

From Anku

heyyyyyyyyyy preethiiiiiiii

Happyyyy burthdayyyy jaan...wishing u loadsss and tonnes of happiness and smiles and gifts and ofcourseee rainsss...hope u have a fabbb bday and a gr888 yr ahead...with all the loveeee...Ankuuu

Life is a Journey..
**Anku

From Nitya

hiii preeeti,
wish u many happy returns of the day.have a wonderful year ahead.all u dreams and wishes might come true.
many happy returns of the day.

love u nits

from Roz:

Happy Birthday Preeti!!!! Have a fabulous bday. Eat a ton of cake and dance the night away! I hope all your dreams and wishes turn true. Rock your birthday yaar!

much love,
Roz

From Rahila

Dearest Preets!

Many many many happy returns of the day!!..May God bless you with a long, healthy, wealthy and happy life full of love, laughter and unlimited joy...and may He fulfil all your prayers & wishes..Our friendship started off suddenly just by bumping into each other, but now I feel I've known you forever!!!..and I feel really lucky and blessed to have you in my life..Thanks for everything!!

Some gifts for you:

Keep a piece of cake for me too!!
Loads of love,
  Rahila      

From Reshma

Many Many happy returns of the day dearoo...

U have come across as a beautiful and a true friend

A person who I met in a few days before

But feel like I knw you since ages...

Enjoy your day...and have a great year ahead!!

Reshma Tamhane

From Minnie

Mannyy Mannyy Happyy Returns of the Dayyy Miss.Cindrella 😎
You thought i won't be here to wish yu? *evil grin* 🀣 Noways....'m not someone who will ever miss a B'day treat unknowingly!! 😈 So yu see 'm here reserving myy place alreadyy for the B'dayy Partyy!! πŸ˜† MUHAAHA!!!! yu better givv me the most delicious cake piece!! *yummyyyy* abhi se my mouth waterin'...😍 πŸ˜†
Bahoth din hogaye aapse 'chat' karke!! 😭 Missin' yu badlyy!!! 😭 sabke sab aajkal bahoth busyy lagthe hai hum jaise seeda saada bachon ke liye time kahan? πŸ€£ yehh sab sochkar mai rone waali bilkul nahi hoon.....πŸ˜† πŸ˜†See besharam aapke B'dayy partyy mai aa gayi....😳well...well...hope i didnot bore with you wit myy looong lecture!! πŸ˜† kyaa karoo 'm helpless... 😭 meri aadatsi hogayi hai lamba lamba type karne ki... πŸ˜† wish karke bhi change nahi kar sakti....πŸ˜†
Sunaa hai aapko promotion mila hai....ab 'Moderator' ban gaye ho..πŸ˜‰ waah waah!! mere liye yeh bahoth achii baath hai.... me beryy beryyy proud of yuu!!! πŸ€—
You rock Preetu!! πŸ€—
I was sittin' bored recently....so played  a lil with my paintin' kit....here's wat i came up with...πŸ˜† its not good..well,anyway its one of my first attempts to make somethin...' so yu better appreciate it.... 🀣

I love yu loads and loads!! πŸ€— Loadss of kisses 'n hugss 'n Muuaahs πŸ€—You are a veryy sweet loving caring & the besshhT sister!! πŸ˜› Be de same alwaz!!! love ya!! πŸ˜ƒ You Rock!! πŸ€— ⭐️ ⭐️

Once again a berryy beryy Happyy B'dayyy Preetu dii πŸ€—

Lots of lovv and luck
Minnie
☺️

From Amby

There was heavy rain...
when u were born not becoz the weather was bad...
but reality is the sky was crying...
becoz it lost its most beautiful star...----HAPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAYY!!

preeeti di what to say about you..you are one of those ppl whu i cnt forget...although v gota talk really les..bt the much v talked really enjoyd i gues it were those conferences..cant describe u well..i gues that msg^^ was enuf to describe u..once again wishing you a very very very very hppy birthday and hoping that all happiness comes in ur way!!! hope you achieve evrythin in lyf..hope u hv a blast today!!!

HAPPY BIRHTDAYY- keep smiling!!
whrz my piece of cake?

Amby

From Deepika

Birthday message 4 preeti
Wishing you a Happy Birthday and many more to come.

I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.

Not just a year older, but a year better.

Here's to another year of experience.

Wishing you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring.

Happy Birthday once again.

deepika

From Mehvish

~Happy Birthday Preeti~

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

Just a small gift😳

Best Wishes,
Mehvish

From Shagun

Dearest Preeti,
Many Many Happy returns of the day... It has been almost over an year i have known you and you are an wonderful person and a gr8 friend.... Friends are the beautiful gifts in one's life and you surely are..... On this very special day i wish you are showered with happiness and things which you always desired for.... wud always be der for you and yea keep a million dollar smile on your face throughout love you loads Shagun

From Anita 

Happy Birthday Preets!
Wishing you all the best and hope all your dreams, aspirations, wishes from life come true!! You are one of the most sweetest human beings I have come across on the Oasis and I hope our friendship continues to grow more and more! Wishing you a lot of happiness on this special day of yours! Lots of loveeeeeeeeee!

Love, Anita

from Julle: 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY LADY!!πŸ˜†
Dear PReeti. like i said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
i wish you the very best on your special day and for eternity!
you deserve happiness, success and all that your heart desires!
you are like one of the sweetest person i have met and im so thankful for it~!
you are an amazing friend and a wonderful person
just get ready to party hard with me tonightπŸ˜† ill try to share my drinks... no promiesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
i made you something, hope you like it!
agian HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!

From Kashvi

Dearest Preetii, A Very Very Happy Birthday to you..!!Have a g8 year ahead..n may you achieve all the success in life ..! I actually havent been able to interact wid you..that much!But your an extremely dedicated moderator of our forum..and im glad we have you around....you are a wonderful person..n i wish i interact wid you more in the future..Muaaah have a great time...and God Blesss! Muaaah! Lots of love and best wishes, Kashvi😳

From Veena

Dear Preeti..

Happy Birthday..
Many Many Happy returns of the day
and many more to come..
May this year and the coming years
bring you lots of happiness.. success..
health and prosperity..

Preeti thanks for all that you do
for the DMG forum.. we are glad you are a part.
Thanks for everything..

Have a wonderful Day..
enjoy your day at the fullest!!

Lots of love..
Veena!

https://www.pamelabaldwin.com/store/images/birthday_card.jpg hspace5

From Dramaholic

Happy Birthday Preeti Di! Your the most wonderful and Careing person i know on I-F. I've known you since KTH Days and i remember all our Yahoo Confrences with all the other KTH Fans...Those were th days naπŸ˜†.. Well I hope you've enjoyed life after that point and i wish you the best of luck and sucess for the future years. Many Many Happy Returns of the Day.. Hope we always stay good friends..Also Make sure you PM me some Cake!πŸ˜› -

Dilbagh

From Mahi
A Special Birthday Post

June 26th marks the birthday of a very special and sweet friend, Preeti!

Yes, Preeti is celebrating her birthday today!

Wishing you a very, very, very, very HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Preeti!

Thank you so much for your always encouraging comments in my gallery!  Really appreciate them.

You're a wonderful Moderator and even wonderful person! 

Many many happy returns of the day and may God bless you with all the success, happiness and everything you desire in life!

Here's your birthday present.  I haven't added Happy Birthday on it so that you can use it even after your birthday if you wanted.

Enjoy your birthday and have a blast!

Lots of love,

Mah

From Trinzie:

Dear Preeti,

Wow it seems like forever that you have been with us in DMG because even before you joined officially you were always hanging out in discussion or in the Oasis bar haha.  You're one of a kind, hilarious, smart, colorful and talented and I wish you as beautiful a birthday as you are to us.  May the world be your oyster this year, and may the year to come bring you many blessings.  Thanks for making Dev Team a greater experience than it would have been were it not for your hard work and dedication.  Thanks also for adding your special sense of humor to every post you make, every reply in my Abhimaan posts and every party you come to.  Here's wishing you get everything you wanted for your birthday and do save some cake for me!  πŸ€—

Love always,

Trinzie 

From Gagan

Happy Birthday Preeti Sis πŸ€—
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day.
You are someone so special in my life and very dear to me.
I am so glad i found a friend like you, who is so caring and kind.
You are my twin-sister from different mothersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Our likes and dislikes always matched.. and so it created a beautiful bond between you and I. Thanks for being there with me whenever I needed you.
May God Bless You

Love you sooo much!!!!πŸ€—
❀️ Gagan ❀️

Edited by trina1 - 14 years ago
Hey Preeti,
A very very Happy Birthday to you, may all your wishes and dreams come true!

Lots of luv,
Jenni
x
Awesome job on the post Gagan!!!   
Preeti

the brand new mod of MJHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont know u well

but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday dear.......

god bless u!!!!
Happy Birthday Preeti..........I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true. Enjoy 😊

πŸ‘

😳Best wishes on your birthday and throughout the coming year. 😳

😳Wishing you good health and happiness in life. 😳

😳Here's to celebrating you! 😳

May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy

memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams.

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 14 years ago

Happy Birthday Preeti!!

Hope you have a lovely day and rocking year ahead of you!!!

PS: congrats again on becoming a mod.
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY              PREETI    
MAY U LIVE LONG LIFE
Edited by ridhima_sukirti - 14 years ago