YRKKH 26th June 09 - Written Update [Complete]

Posted: 14 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR  FRIDAY, JUNE 26th, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE:CLICK HERE (by -nipun97-)

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay, I was having net problems
Not much today either. A lot of Naitiks stubbornness. I felt bad for Mohit today. I just wish Naitik would stop his childness and listen to what Mohit was trying to tell him 😒

DETAILED UPDATE

The episode starts off in Akshara's room. Akshara is teary asks Shaurya if he would do anything for her, if he would not think of his wife and children, his wishes, his desires. Would you sacrifice them? Shaurya says yes. Akshara says "just because of traditions?" Shaurya says no, this is not about traditions, this is about the desires of each brother. Shaurya tells Akshara that he will feel really bad if she is sad. Shaurya makes Akshara smile. Shaurya tells Akshara that the house lights up with her smile. Shaurya tells Akshara to look at her engagement pictures and blush and smile. He leaves but bumps into Varsha outside. Shaurya says "I think I've seen you somewhere" Varsha plays along "really? where?" Shaurya says "Maybe in Akshara's engagement picture album" Varsha gets excited and goes to Akshara. Varsha takes the engagement album starts looking through it. Akshara is queiet and has tears in her eyes still. Varsha asks what happened. Akshara tells Varsha about Ratan Mama. Akshara looks at the photoalbum and says "Maybe Naitik could handle all this"

Naitik is standing outside alone. Mohit runs to him with a ringing cellphone. Mohit says that its Akshara's phone. Naitik takes the phone. Akshara is waiting. Naitik cuts the phone. Mohit is surprise "whats this, you cut bhabhi's phone" Akshara at her house is confused. She calls again. Mohit tells him to pick up. Naitik looks at the phone angrily and cuts it again. Akshara at her house is confused. Mohit asks Naitik "what happened, what will bhabhi think?" Naitik angrily says to Mohit "Do I have to tell you everything?!" Naitik leaves. Mohit wonders what happened.

Akshara asks Varsha why Naitik keeps cutting her call. Varsha says that maybe he's busy. Akshara says that he could have said that much. Varsha says that there must be people around, he'll call you back.

Bhabhi ma and Bablu's mom along with everyone else in the house are looking at the engagement pictures. They praise Akshara and Naitik. Gayatri asks Rituraj whos photo looks better Akshara's or Naitiks. Bablu's parents look at each other. Naitik walks past. Rituraj says that he likes their pair and smiles at Naitik. RR's mom agrees. Naitik still has an angry face on. Rashmi says yes, they are made for each other. Naitik starts to leave. Nandini and Bhabhi ma tell Naitik to stay and look at the pictures. Naitik says he has to make an important call and leaves.

Naitik walks angrily into his room and sits on his bed. Gayatri comes in. She asks Naitik what happened and why hes been so torn since morning. Gayatri asks Naitik if he's feeling okay. Naitik says he's fine. Gayatri says that there is something wrong, but for the first time your eyes look lost. Naitik looks sad. Gayatri tells Naitik to tell her, she is his mother, she can probably help. Naitik is silent. Gayatri says that she has never seen him like this. Naitik gets up and says yes, there is something wrong, but should I smile and laugh just to show everyone? Naitik sits back down. Naitik says "what do I say, there isn't a point of saying anything now" Gayatri asks what happened. Mohit comes by the door. Naitik says "suddenly marriage is happening, I feel weird, why am I getting married? I will stay with someone who maybe I don't know yet" Mohit is at the door listening. Naitik says "Im scared, sometimes I think Im making a mistake getting married" Gayatri asks what he's saying. Naitik says "I don't know" Gayatri smiles she says that these things happen at the time of marriage. She says that if you get married 10 years later you will still get these thoughts, she tells Naitik to trust her, don't be scared. Naitik still looks upset. Gayatri asks him if he understands. Naitik is silent. Gayatri leaves.

Gayatri leaves. Mohit comes in and picks up Naitik's phone. He goes to naitik and says "3 miscalles? Naitik whats the matter? You can hide things from your mom but not me" Naitik says theres nothing wrong. Mohit tells Naitik that he knows him and he knows that this isn't about marriage theres something else. What happened?"

Akshara is pacing around in her room. Akshara tells Varsha that Naitik didn't call her back even after 3 miscalls. Varsha tells her that Naitik must be busy. Akshara says that she can't wait. Varsha says that Naitik must have a lot of work. Akshara is worried. She says that only Naitik can tell her what she has to do next about the Ratan mama problem.

Mohit and Naitik in Naitik's room. Mohit tells Naitik "thats it?! And I thought something big happened!" Naitik says what do you mean? Mohit says that these things happen. Naitik says that he had accepted the fact that Akshara and Rituraj's rishta had almost happened but but he didn't know that the yes had been from Akshara. If bablu was ready she was ready to get married. Mohit gets angry he says "So? How long was this ago? Before your and Akshara's rishta hadn't even been thought of!" Naitik sits down and says "See! you won't understand, thats why I didn't tell you anything" Mohit sits down and says "your the one who has to understand, good this you told me or you would have been sitting here by yourself thinking these things." Mohit tells Naitik stop to digging up old things. He tells Naitik that Akshara trusts him and is happy with him. Mohit tells Naitik to throw these thoughts away. The cellphone rings, its Akshara. Mohit tells Naitik to start from here and talk. Naitik stares at the phone.

Naitik gets up and says "I don't want to talk to her" Mohit says "your aren't doing anything right" Mohit picks up the phone and says "Yes Akshara bhabhi? yup here talk to Naitik." Naitik holds the phone out to Naitik. Naitik picks it up and says "Aksharaji I need to talk to you" Akshara says that "woh, I called because I need to talk to you about something really important" Mohit says "okay fine, tell me when we meet, I need to know something really important from you" Akshara says "but.." Naitik asks where she can meet him. Akshara looks at Varsha worried. Akshara says "At the temple at 9 tomorrow morning" He says fine and hangs up. Akshara wonders whats happened with Naitik. Akshara says that Naitik was behaving very weirdly, like he didn't want to talk to her. Varsha says he was probably in the middle of something.

Mohit asks Naitik why he wants to meet Akshara. Naitik says he wants to know everything about her and bablu. Mohit gets angry. He asks naitik if he's gone crazy. Mohit says the wedding is in 2 DAYS! Everything is going great, stop compicating things?! Naitik and Mohit argue. Mohit tells Naitik that he's creating problems. what will Akshara think, the thing is Akshara loves you a lot. Naitik tells Mohit to stop, its my life and my marriage, I know what to do, don't interfear. Mohit is hurt. Mohit says that he is his friend and he will interfear. Naitik says "if your my friend, stay my friend, don't cross your limits. Naitik says why don't you leave?! Mohit has tears in his eyes. He leaves.

PRECAP

Naani, Akshara and Varsha are at the temple. Naitik is waiting at the temple. Akshara asks Varsha if she sees Naitik. Varsha says that maybe he hid seeing Naani.

Pressing the 'like' button or commenting would make me happy 😳

Edited by Payal25 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thank you..waiting for the rest..
Thanks 4 the up-to-date..... 
Waiting 4 the rest......
Edited by priyagurung - 14 years ago
Thanks a lot, can't wait to read the rest of the update 😃
Your welcome 😳

Full Update Up!
Sorry was having net problems
thanks so much!!!!!

i really really hope akshara natik are able to clear all the misunderstandings
thanks payal

poor mohit, he's been such a good mate to naitik, i hope naitik realises his mistake
Thanks for the update.......hope everything goes cool........