Uravugal Jun 29th-Jul 3rd -Updates on 1st post - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by rojapoooo

And if it was a typed letter - if my memory is right, it was
saved in Mugundan's folders???!!  - well, AM should know that
krishna is a 10th std drop out and does not use a computer!!!!
 Faux pas??
Roja....that folder was deleted by Mugunthan after he noticed Gayatri  trying to terach Chitra to operate the lap top.....he cunningly went and deleted that file
But didnt Ranjani caught Mugunthan staring at Chitras picture...? 🤔
Originally posted by atina

Roja....that folder was deleted by Mugunthan after he noticed Gayatri  trying to terach Chitra to operate the lap top.....he cunningly went and deleted that file

Ya, he may have deleted that folder but what AM gets from
Gaya' s dad is the hard copy !!! one look at it should tell him
that Krishna had no role to play in that !!!!
Originally posted by meli

But didnt Ranjani caught Mugunthan staring at Chitras picture...? 🤔

no daa...but he malupufied remember........ he said he was reading the book and found the pic and linked it to the incident where Senthil put the pic in some folder (when AM arrived)..... so he never got caught 😡
If they rally think that someone is behind all these, they could eassily sort it out wihtout telling others.. Just AM and TK alone can inquire about it and sort it out.. but  i don' t think they will do it.. Atleast Rnajani's husband could do soemthing in favour of Krishna.. Let us see what happens... and when Mugundhan is caught red handed..
Originally posted by lifeissymbol123

No matter how much AM cries over his wife and her condition, ppl will not be very sympathetic towards him after the beating that he gave Krishnan! As a father, he didn't even bother to verify the truth... just went right ahead and beat his own son in public based on some letter till even the other workers in the mill couldn't bear to watch!!! 😡 How can he not even trust his own son?!!! And that TK also; how dare he anyhow accuse Krishnan of writing the letter?! All these people make such baseless assumptions and punish paavam Krishnan! 

Hi life (In short),

welcome to uravugal forum. U r correc that no one will ever pity AM.. TK should have not let out the words accusing krishna. This was baseless.. without any proof how could he do that... 

Have a nice time.. Do participate in our discussions and post ur comments.
today durga acting was really super.but so bad for krishnan life thanks aishu kutty Edited by hemavathy - 14 years ago
Tuesday update is posted on 1st page....

Today Chitra, Ranjini, and Krishnan acted really well....

Shree portrayed emoitons really well 👏👏👏

As a sister in law, Chitra is too good....... unlike her husband, who is selfish......Chitra is very caring.....am very glad both Chitra and Ranjini will help Krishnan come out of his sorrow... that Anni as a mother scene was very touchy 👏👏 
Originally posted by rojapoooo

Ya, he may have deleted that folder but what AM gets from
Gaya' s dad is the hard copy !!! one look at it should tell him
that Krishna had no role to play in that !!!!

Thanks for the updates Nithya , Aish ... Excellent updates 👏 .. A special thanks to Atina maa 🤗 , for the pics .... I wish i have a sister like Ranjani 😭 ... And Chitra is too good 👏👏👏 ... Enna oru thelivu , nithanam .. bhooma devi ye chitra vaa vantha maathiri irukka 😉 ...

Shree , you rock 👏 ... He very well portrays all kind of emotions ... He was too good in y'day Sivasakthi episode too ...

@Rojakka ... There is always room for this doubt akka .. Krishnan could have gone to any browsing centre & got that letter typed & printed by someone else naa .. I'm not saying this , Annamalai might claim like this 😆😆 ...

Thanks Aishu and Atina - I can sympathize with Gayu but
she should direct her anger at her dad too - who did a sloppy
job of investigations !!! So, Mugundan  destroys the evidence ??!!
Well, obviously he did not graduate from Aatha's Business Academy
(those of you who do not know this school - it is Abi of Kolangal
who runs a business school which defies normal business
ethics and teaches you "how not to do business " !!)