Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
yup....I agree with you aishu.....
Thanks for the super updates.....

I think Chitra will go and see gayatri to put some sense into her head......

Guess...Parvathy amma will come to know about Krishnana...( in one of the promo scene it was shown...)

Why on earth this TK is not telling AM that he went to a tea stall and asked about Mugunthan after getting that letter and that tea kadai man also told bad things about Mugunthan.....If he tells this them AM can go and ask that tea stall man and will come to know the game played by Mugunthan
Edited by atina - 14 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is this the serial the same liek others.. with all the oparis.. oh no... Chitra and Ranjani are good on their part..

Dei mugundha nee maatuna setha da... odi poidu... ilena avlo dhan...

Krishnan net centee pogaradha.. AM belt ku bayandhu he always will be in rice mill only.. Avaruku idhu theriyadha... When parvathy amma comes to know about this, and pities for Krishna, AM enna pannuvaaru..

Pelase reunite them soon.. I want to c mugundhan get nicely from Krishna, Ranjani and Chitra - his wife...
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates and excellent comments aish..

Ya a very tochy anni sentiment scene.. Wish AM saw it and realises krishsnan treats his anni like amma and he did not have any bad intentions..

atina, super.. this tea stall guy did not strike me..  Gr8 oppotunity to proove krsihanan is innocent.. Hope mugundhan does not spoil that option also..
Meena.IF thumbnail
Nithya, if TK tell about tea stall guy to Am, he will not go and inquire directly. He will bet Krishnan for that too.. Avarukku moolai kuzhambi iruku. Then he or Krishnan will inform this to others. Mugundhan will get to know and he will instruct Tea stall guy to tell Krishnan's name..

TK should inquire this matter for the sake of his daughter. But he is not in a state to understand. Lets c whats gonna happen...
hemavathy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for your update aishu

today episode was really.durga words really touch my heart .anninna yaaru amma dhaanennu super durga.i like u ma.uravugal pair mugudhan chitra ,krishnan gayathri.but krishnan chitra,mugundhan gayathri irundhirundhaa nalla irundhu irukkum my opinion😲

Edited by hemavathy - 14 years ago
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the great updates nithya and cool pics atina!

wasn't the letter computer printed?? AM can be a real fool not to have noticed that. krishnan don't even know how to operate the computer so how could he have printed the letter in the first place?!

anyway the letter is gone so is the evidence. i only hope ranjani is able to solve this matter (i think she is such a loving sister to help krishnan, really applaud her thoughtfulness shown). i guess only the ladies (ranjani & chitra) can provide relief to krishnan.

mugunthen is such a cunning fellow (he did his part very well) to the extend of nithya's comments lol. i like the brothers pairing, one is innocent and the other is cunning.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluegal

anyway the letter is gone so is the evidence. i only hope ranjani is able to solve this matter (i think she is such a loving sister to help krishnan, really applaud her thoughtfulness shown). i guess only the ladies (ranjani & chitra) can provide relief to krishnan.

I agree with you BG... thus far only Chitra and Ranjani have been consoling Krishnan.... Chitra showered paasom and got him to eat, while Ranjani got her parents to go talk to Gayu's parents.  If not for these two, i wonder if anyone will take action.  This Mugundhan is of no use.... he will cause all the problems and sit back and just enjoy 😡....

Hmm...based on the title song, I think Gayu might come back to AM's house.....but with a lot of fighting????

July 1st update is on 1st page.......

Happy Canada Day to all 😛
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey.....Happy Canada day to you aishu and to other Canadians too...

Thanks for the super update ma.....

I feel so sorry for Krishnan ....Chitra though she speeks only a few words...she can express her heart out ....oh Boy....what an act by Chitra and Krish......that scene was really touchy.......

Right now I want to give some tight slaps on Gayatri's faced  and even to TK.......and sema saatai adi for AM
Edited by atina - 14 years ago
hemavathy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Happy canada day aishu

Thanks for your rocker update pa

Edited by hemavathy - 14 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail
Ranjani and Chitra are great... That brother of Krishnan (don't wish to call the mane of such a person) - what kind of jenmam he is? cha...
I wish gayu to come back soon... before Parvathy coems back...