Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks da aishu for the double updateπŸ‘πŸ‘

Krishnan is lucky to get a anni like Chitra n touchy scenes between them..but I have a feeling Mugunthan will suspect her..he is very obsessed of Chitra, afterall he did everything to get her...so later on things may get complicated between Mugunthan-Chitra. Anyway,,he is very creepy thinking about his own happiness when his little brother is going thorugh a hard time...😑

Have a bad feeling about Parvathy amma....when she come to know the truth, i think her health condition will turn bad and she may wish to see Gayathiri and talk with her...her last wish could be seeing Gaya go back to Krishnan and Gaya cant reject a dieng womans last wish..right...?πŸ€” I remember a opari scene from the promo where Krishan cries on a womans feets on the hospital bed
ssvr04 thumbnail
Wonderful updates with all the pictures. Thanks very much for all the updaters.
-ss
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ssvr04

Wonderful updates with all the pictures. Thanks very much for all the updaters.
-ss

hey welcome ss,

hope to see you around more often.

Thanks
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Hi SS 😊,

welcome to Uravugal.  It is great seeing you here, and hope to see you take part in the discussion more often 😊. 

Thank you for the wonderful updates and pictures Atinamma πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Oh man, looks like Parvathy amma won't spare them till they bring Gayu there.... πŸ˜•..... wonder how long they can samalichufy.... but this Gayathri 😑😑😑.  She is full of thimir/ aanavam/ ahangaram!!!  Can't she not do this for the sake of saving a life???  Just because she is Krishnan's mother she is behaving like this.... why can't she understand that it wasn't entirely AM's family's fault... Just like how her parents never got the chance to inquire about Krishnan's educational background (keeping Parvathy's health), AM and co. too were upset about Parvathy.....  Just because of that one lie by Ranjini (to save her brother's marriaga), she is playing hard to get 😑. 

I'm glad Raji is giving her a piece of her mind πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..... though i said i wouldn't sympathise with AM... but today with the BGM and all, i too had felt bad for him.  😭😭....

Hope Gayu visits Parvathy tomorrow..... but then again, how long can they hide from Parvathy amma.... i mean intha chinna helpukee Gayu is refusing, i'm sure she'll never accept to go live at AM's house as of now... πŸ˜•

Janu thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, nitya

my goodness,,, i never see such arrogant lady like gayathri....
she should marry that idiot mugunthan... suit well
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the excellent updates and pictures atina ...

Gaya .. 😑 Nee oru padicha muttal..
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gayu will go back I guess...  I wish the same...
Senthil find ou thte culprit soon.. I think Mugundhan will break all his plans..
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Friday'sepisode was a hot hot one....

Thanks meli for the suda suda update......good job buddy....

How many of you will join me in giving tight slaps on Gayatri's face.....?

How could a padicha ponnu behave like this to a heart patient????that too when she is right on her  hopsital bed???

Chitra's facial expression is superb when Parvathy ammal chose Gayu to hand over the key bunch......chitra is so unique...

This Muguntha tells that " I am to be balmmed all this????"""" I guess in Mondays episode he is going to tell the following. " I should have stopped appa going to Gayatri's house to beg her to come to the hospitaL...."

" i SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE....i WOULD NOT HAVE LET gAYUenter amma's room"

hemavathy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for excellent updates meli

Edited by hemavathy - 14 years ago