Uravugal Jun 29th-Jul 3rd -Updates on 1st post - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Atina for the "pesum" padangal😳 

I will join you to slap Gayathiri for the way she behaved today toward  a helpless heartpatient..she is def a padicha muttal like Nithya wrote above😡 Just cause she cheated and angry doesnt give her right to do whatever she want and on top of it...her dad supporting her😡 I think she will regret for being rude as herself saw the Parbathy getting fits attacks infront her eyes so she better regret...I have a feeling she will be at the temple and praying on monday🤔 Now Ranjani and Krishna too too is angry with Gayu so wonder how things will develope if anything happens to Parvathy..? Have a feeling she wont get better and her last wish be Gayu reunting with Krishna nu Otherwise..I dont see any sensible reasonf for gayu to return back na😕

Muguthan will change the plate on monday na...he will say he is too blamed cause TK wanted him as SIL and thats how they got to know the family nu🤢
Edited by meli - 14 years ago
I agree with you guys on both slapping Gaya and Mugundan turning the plates.

Nice updates and cool pictures. Thanks guys.
Meli kutty, thanks da - well , there is an ocean of difference
between literacy and education - Gayu is literate, not educated !!
The whole family talking about an "educated" Gaya is wrong ,
after all . She lacks common sense too. Ok, forget  Krishna
seeing her "one hand" if some thing happens to his mom - what
about her own conscience?? can she live with this guilt?
Thanks for the updates Meli..

Mugundhan will tell some lies to prevent senthil from doing the CID job..
yup.....I agree with you nITHYA.....knowing mugunhan.....anything is possible...

Even in Metti oli Rajkanths character is something like this....( Ravi)
Thanks for the kalakkal update melz...

editing for more comments...
Guys. Thanks for the whole weeks updates.. 👏👏  Kalakkal updates with pics..Serial paatha effect iruku..

Me too agree with u.. Gayu claims herslef as educated. Was she been educated to hurt others.. who are already weak.. and can't stand any shock... I don't know how a girl is brought up this way...  😡😡

Mugundhan is gonna samaluchify... someone else have to find the truth.. the correct person for that is Senthil... or atleast Tk.. i don't think that is gonna happen for now... Mugundhn has to leave the town for few days and then some accident should happen so that the truth comes out... What a cunnign fellow he is..  I don't think he is worried about Parvathy amma's condition.. he is nly worried that the truth should not come out.. and he should be treated as the best of all... the noble man.. ha ha ha... 😡😡
Edited by Arjun_Meena - 14 years ago