•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
RECAP : Jetha and Bhide are ready with their teams to play the match. Jetha's babuji is the umpire of the match and Sunder is the commentator.

The episode starts with tossing, Babuji tosses the coin and it falls on his cap. He searches and looks down and the coin falls from his cap. Jetha says " Wat is this babuji the coin was on ur cap !! Bhide wins the toss and decides to bat !!

Zabardast Jetha are warming up and getting ready to play the match. Tappu and Mrs. Roshan are opening batsmen. Tappu is on strike. Jetha tells Sodhi " Sodhi u have to take tappu's wicket in first over"Sodhi says " Dont worry i will do it !!" And sodhi starts balling. Tappu hits a sixer on the first ball. Everybody from BB team start enjoying. Sodhi then balls another ball. Tappu hits balls and takes a single run. Then mrs. roshan is on strike. Sodhi throws the ball and umpire gives wide. Sodhi says how is it wide.Jethalal ?? " Jetha " Babuji" Babuji in stern voice"  Kya hai ? " Jetha " Wide hai ". ๐Ÿ˜†Then on the next ball she becomes clean bold.

Now popatlal comes for batting. Sunder says " This is the first time that popatlal is not having his umbrella in his hand. He is having a bat !!! " Popatlal hold the bat like he holds the umbrella. He is unable to hit any ball" The over is finished and tappu comes on strike Sunder says " Popatlal who says everytime Duniya hila dunga aaj khud apni jagah se hil nahi saka" Now tappu is on strike .Tappu hits the ball and takes run. Popatlal is again on strike. ANd he is clean bold this time. He goes back to the pavillion.

Gogi takes his place. He hits the ball and its 4 runs. He again hits the ball and tappu is on strike. Nattu kaka is balling. Nattu kaka throws the ball and tappu hits it up and Jetha takes the catch. The jetha's team is rejoicing as they have taken an imp. wicket but babuji says its no ball.Nattu kaka had crossed the crease . Jetha asks nattu kaka " did u cross the crease?" Nattu kaka says " I dont know." Jetha says " Then u should be careful" Nattu kaka says " Sethji where should i concentrate. on the batsman or over here . I cannot concentrate everywhere. Jetha is irritated and asks umpire if he can finish nattu kaka's over here? BAbuji says its not possible.Nattu kaka balls and tappu lifts the ball. Madhavi and Monty's mom run to catch the ball. Both collide with each other and fall down. BB get 1 more run

Nattu kaka then throws the ball and Gogi is on strike. He tries to hits the ball by going out of crease and sodhi who is wicket keeper hits the stumps with the ball. Gogi is also out. Then comes Anjali. She becoems run out after a few overs. Then comes gajraj. He becomes out when he tries to hit the ball but himself falls on the stumps and umpire declare it a "hit wicket".

Aayer comes for batting but get out on first ball itself. His background music is played"Ayyayyooo" Then comes the captain of the team Aatmaram Bhide. Madhvi is balling the over. She balls a wide ball first. Then she throws the ball and bhide hits it. The ball goes straight into Madhvi's hands and iots OUT. Aatmaram bhide is out after a few balls.

Now its Daya's turn to bat. She hits the ball and takes a single run. Tappu is on strike. He hits the ball.Jetha runs after it and throws at the stumps but it hits Daya . She says " Ouch !!" Babuji says "Arre jethya sambhalke"Jetha says " Arre babuji this keeps on happening in game.What there in that ?" Babuji says angrily" Jethya, if anything happens to Daya then who is going to prepare breakfast tomm. who will leave tappu to school??" Jetha agrees. Now Daya is on strike. Tappu is on the other end. Jetha is going to ball and Babuji is the umpire. The episode wnds with this scene.

PRECAP : Jetha balls and Daya throws the bat while trying to hit the ball. It comes and falls near Jetha. Jetha says " Wats this NONSENSE.Babuji wats this. This bat could have hurt me. Is cricket played this way ? "
Thank you lol i like the precap " what this nonsense"
where are video updates?๐Ÿ˜”