roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

YRKKH WRITTEN UPDATE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Video Update-
YRKKH 29th Jun OnL/DownL/Pics*HQ* by -Nipun97-

Hey guys...i know today is payal's update date...but due to net problem she couldn't update for today... Thats y i updated for today..hope u all will like it.. 😳

At Naitik home.. sangeet ceremony going on..All dancing' Gayatri, Bhabhi ma RR's mom.. Mohit come down from Naitik's room.. Gayatri sees him'n asks him to dance with them but mohit goes from there'

At Akshara's home sangeet ceremony also going on'Girls dancing' Gopi dadi singing' Akshara comes n stands with Dadi'Dadi hugs Akshara'. Nani ma takes money from Ratan pocket' Ratan doesn't wanted to give money but Nani took from his pocket.. Akshara n dadi sees all this. Both of thm feel bad for Ratan' Rajshri choti dancing with girls.. nani gives the money to gopi dadi n Dhaniya.. girls ask nani to dance with thm n she starts dancing'

At Naitik home. Bhabhi ma brings Naitik n asks him to dance with thm' Naitik sees RR dancing'RR sits with nandini 'but Naitik imagine tht he is dancing with Akshara. Naitik gets angry n goes from there'. RR sees tht n feels guilt '.

Its morning' Akshara n varsha gets ready to meet Naitik'varsha says Akshara don't worry I have told everything to ma'. but just then thy sees nani ma says I need every work done perfectly'  varsha says o god nani'Akshara I won't b able to manage her.. nani ma comes n asks varsha n Akshara where thy r going? Rajshri comes n says thy r going mandir' nani says have u gone mad Rajshri? Ur sending her alone there'.choti says  no'she is going with her Bhabhi'nani says slowly thts the  big problem' she thn says ok lets go Akshara ..i'll go with u' dadi says aree wht will u do going there now? Nani says I'll pray for Akshara'Akshara n varsha becomes tensed..

Naitik going mandir'Gayatri asks Naitik have mohit gave him guest list he says no'Gayatri thn asks him to finish his breakfast but he says he have some important work'naitik thn sees RR 'RR was upset'seeing RR Naitik goes from there.. Bhabhi ma asks what happened to Naitik 'Gayatri says he is fyn'. Nandini asks where is mohit'Gayatri says he will come' nandini says yesterday he seems upset n today he is late'Gayatri becomes worried for mohit..

Nani takes Rajshri aside n says i have forbidden na not to sent Akshara with varsha anywhere.. Rajshri says ma'varsha is very good girl'don't tell all this thing abt her with me..

At mandir.. Naitik waiting for Akshara'he is really in a bad mood.. he is seeing his watch again n again'  Akshara reaches mandir' naitik sees akshara' he gives a small smile' but nani calls Akshara'.seeing nani Naitik gets angry.. he hides.. Akshara searching Naitik 'varsha says he must have hide some where.. nani ma prays for Akshara'after tht she goes from there'varsha too goes from there' she comes out side n starts doing other pooja'but she sees Naitik 'she goes to Akshara n tells her Naitik is waiting for  her'

BREAK

Akshara comes n tells Naitik thy have 1 min only'Naitik asks y she brought nani ma with her. Akshara says wht can I do' she was not letting us come alone.. naitik says u wanted to say something' Akshara says I have no time to tell u anything now'(Akshara gives Naitik a letter) I have written everything in this u pls read this letter'  Naitik says whts the matter? Akshara tell ctually its abt nani ji n mama ji'nani completes her pooja..  she sees Akshara is not there..she says I knew there must b a problem..she asks varsha where is she'varsha tells she must b doing parikrama 'Akshara tells Naitik everything'. varsha comes n tells Akshara nani ma searching her'naitk says he want to tell Akshara something  important' varsha says she will try her best to arrange it on today's mehendi ceremony'nani ma asks Akshara where was she 'she says she was doing parikrama'Akshara was going'Naitik is veryy upset becz he couldn't talk with Akshara'

BREAK

Akshara ,varsha n nani ma return'nani ma says she did maha pooja n now akshara's marriage will occur peacefully' Gopi dadi n Dhaniya makes fun of nani ma.. nani ma says wht r u saying? Thy say nothing nani ma..to change the  topic'rajshri says ma pls tell us abt all the rasam of mehindi na 'we r new generation thts y we don't know anything' nani ma says hmm let me see everything thn'

At Naitik home.. Bhabhi ma n Gayatri showing everyone wht thy bought for Akshara'. Naitik returns home 'nandini asks Naitik to chose necklace for Akshara'Naitik says I don't know anything abt all this.. just thn RR comes'. He sits with Bhabhi ma.. Bhabhi ma asks RR which set he likes most..  RR shows  a heaves necklace but Naitik shows a simple one' naitik says Akshara will like this'becz she too like simple jewllery 'RR says aunty ji bride should wear wht Naitik likes'.after all Naitik knows more abt her'hear tht Naitik leaves '..all tensed'

No precap'

Edited by -Preeti- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piano1422 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. On the title you wrote "30th june" but today's "29th june"
roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirali92

Thanks for the update. On the title you wrote "30th june" but today's "29th june"

oops sorry ..😛 thank for telling sweetie..🤗
Piano1422 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roku_huseinfan

oops sorry ..😛 thank for telling sweetie..🤗

Hahaha,,, your welcome :)
Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnk you.. dunno wats gona happen i want dis rr story to end soon..
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/937/937915x6lyil8j1w.gif

..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks alot for the update! seems like an intersting epi!
meluvsrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update.....only hope this problem ends soon!!!
aasighazi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, Naitik is so immature...
He breaks up his friendship with his longtime childhood friend who was only trying to help him see the positive side of things by telling him that whatever happened in the past happened and it's not a big deal - he only wanted to see Naitik happy....
And he seems almost ready to break up the marriage because he is so consumed with jealousy that Akshara even liked his cousin Rituraj. 

Naitik needs to get over it, get a life and marry his future wife. 

Thanks for the update!!!
.BeautifulSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bechara Naitik can't c him like this :(