29th June Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
sorry guys for the delay anyways heres the update:

Bhairav and Basanth try and persuade Maasa to invite guests and send Sugna away in a grand manner. Maasa doesnt agree at first but on having flashbacks of Sugna's excitement at the time of her guana she agrees

Maasa says the wedding shall be done in a grand manner and orders Basanth and Bhairav to make preparations. Maasa also asks Anandi to call up her parents. Anandi gets happy and says she wants to go to the shops and buy new clothes. Sumitra says she will take her

At Jagya's school the class is having lunch. Sundar takes out his lunch and screams. Turns out Jagya had played a prank on him and put a rubber spider in there. Sundar is angry and says "who done this"
Jagya says he did. Jagya and Sundar get into a small fight when Sundar sees a teacher and makes it appear as though Jagya's causing trouble

A teacher comes and takes Jagya to the back of the classroom and asks him not to do this again. Sundar asks another boy who is Jagya and why he didnt get punished properly. The boy tells him Jagya is the son of the richest family in the village.

Anandi asks Sugna to come to the market with her to buy new clothes, Sugna refuses. Sumitra comes to take Sugna to live in the house and explains to her that she shud accept Shyam as he is accepting her child. Maasa comes and says she's the one to chucked Sugna out and now she will bring Sugna back. Maasa takes Sugna with her. Sumitra stands there and says "i'm not able to understand u maasa"

the epi ends

Precap: none
Edited by -aditi- - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks!!!!

i reallly hope that sugana does try to be nice to shyam. he really is doing a big thing for her. I don't think that shyam will turn evil after the wedding, because he had to fight his dad a lot to get married to sugana; why would they put on a show like that if it was all fake? i have a feeling it's going to be more sugana making shyam sleep on the sofa and stuff like that.
thanks for the update

so masaa is finally accepting things!!!!!!!