•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Please press the like button if you like my posts 😊

RECAP : Its Daya,s batting, Jetha is balling, Tappu is on the opposite strike and Babuji is the umpire.

Jetha balls and Daya throws the bat while trying to hit the ball. It comes and falls near Jetha. Jetha says " Wats this NONSENSE.Babuji wats this. This bat could have hurt me. Is cricket played this way ? "Babuji says " Bahu play coolly.
Jetha balls another ball and she gets out. Everybody is rejoicing that Daya is out.

Now its Pinku's turn to bat. Pinku also gets out immediately. Thus the BB's make a total score of 89 runs. Now its tun of ZJ to bat. Goli and monty are the opening batsmen. Goli hits the ball and its a four. Everybody from ZJ team start rejoicing. Then goli hits the next ball and takes a single run. Monty comes on strike. He also plays very nicely but then gets out.

Then the captain of the team Jetha comes for batting. And Daya is the baller. Goli tells Jetha" Uncle u dont get scared . I am there." JEtha says " U tie the lace of ur pant properly" Daya is about to ball. She goes backward and comes forward doing Garba and throws the ball up in the air somewhere. Jetha is irrtated and says " Babuji is this the way to throw ball ?. Babuji says to Daya " Bahu throw the ball properly". Daya again does garba and throws ball" Jetha hits the ball and takes a run.ITs goli's turn to bat. Daya again does her garba style balling. Goli is confused and  thus looses his wicket !!!

Next is Madhavi bhabhi's turn to bat. She comes on strike. Daya again throws the ball in her garba style , Madhavi hits the ball but its caught by anjali. So madhavi bhabi is also out at first ball. Then its monty's mom turn. She comes on the crease and behaves like some soldier. Jetha says " Listen" SHe shouts at the top of her voice " Yes captain' Jetha is scared. He says " U r the guest of this society. and guest is god. And god always listens everything. Please do not get out" He says to himself(DOnt know whether she heard this or not). Everybody from BB team is cheering Daya as she has taken 2 wickets in row and its her turn to create hatrick. Daya throws the ball and yes its a HATRICK for her. Monty's mom is clean bold. She retuns back to the pavillion.

Its now Sonu's turn to bat. Jetha tells Sonu " If Daya is doing Garba u do dandya and hit the ball" 😆 She says " Ok captain" Daya throws the ball" She hits it and it s a 4. Then again daya throws the ball. Daya's over is finished. Now its Gogi's turn to ball. Gogi is staring at Sonu . Jetha says " Oo Gadar ke Sunny deol, throw the ball" Gogi throws the ball sonu hits a 4. then its jetha's turn even jetha hits a 6. Everybody from ZJ start cheering. then jetha hits the ball and takes a single run and is about to take next run. He reaches the crease but Sonu gets out. Everybody from ZJ is dissapointed.

Now Nattu kaka comes for batting . HE says " Sethji now see my Anubhav" Jetha hits the ball and takes a run. He is about to take another run when Nattu kaka falls in between the pitch and gets run out. Thus the ZJ loose one more wicket.

Now Abdul comes for batting. Jetha is on strike. Ayyer is the baller and Bhide is the wicket keeper. Only one over is remaining and ZJ need 13 runs to win from 6 balls.The episode ends here.

PRECAP : JEtha hits a 4. Now ZJ need 2 runs to win from 1 ball. Everybody is tensed.

Edited by ishan.k - 14 years ago
Great episode thanks for the update!!
MY pleasure Devanshi !!! 😊