Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

New promo 1st july-shocking promo!!!!

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys
 i just saw  YRKKH's new promo...i'm shockedddddd.....😲😲😲 i really did not expected this from naitik...😭😭 anyways it was almost similar to star sansar ....
Akshara shows naitik her mehindi n asks can u see the letter "N" on  my hand...naitik gets angry....he says r u sure on ur hand its written "N"??akshara is shocked n confused..😲😕 naitik thn says is main kahe Rituraj ka R toh nahe likha hai...he leaves saying this...akshara is shockeddddd hearing this...she starts crying....😭
 o godddddd i just can't believe i heared tht.....😲😲 naitik said tht???????😲😲😲 really unbelieveable...
Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rida_ranbir thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Really ??? OHHNNNO!!😭😭
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh lord i knew this was going to happen and now they are going to drag this again ..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
stop dragging the show yaar.....they spoiled the mehendi rasam and i am NOT happy 😭.......why oh why...........................i dont want all this to spoil the few days of the wedding.........i want to see it in peace and in a happy happy mood.................

when will they sort this thing out coz i am tired of rituraj's name now........uhhhhhhhhhhhh i am so angryyyyyyyyyyyyyy...........
Edited by *Jayshree* - 14 years ago
Drishti... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
listen can u please post the video of the promo!please?thankyou

LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
if this is a 1st july promo then its gonna be tomorrow......maybe the end scene.........they better sort is out this week..........
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
it wud be great if naitik realizes that hehas hurt ask and comes chori chori at night to her house and manao her.........i can only wish and dream...........................

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
naitikkkkkkkkkkkkkk...now wut is this?!😡
tahs33na thumbnail
Arggg honestly Naitik is really getting on my nerve. Taking the issue too far than it needs to be taken. Why can't he just move on already. It wasn't such a big deal. By acting like that he is only making himself look insecure and someone with low self-esteem. If he was a confident person and really loved Akshara he would never care about someone like Rituraj.  Naitik is acting like bimbo, get over it already and enjoy the wedding moments!!!

-Tahseena

Edited by tahs33na - 14 years ago
teapink thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: roku_huseinfan

Hey guys
 i just saw  YRKKH's new promo...i'm shockedddddd.....😲😲😲 i really did not expected this from naitik...😭😭 anyways it was almost similar to star sansar ....
Akshara shows naitik her mehindi n asks can u see the letter "N" on  my hand...naitik gets angry....he says r u sure on ur hand its written "N"??akshara is shocked n confused..😲😕 naitik thn says is main kahe Rituraj ka R toh nahe likha hai...he leaves saying this...akshara is shockeddddd hearing this...she starts crying....😭
 o godddddd i just can't believe i heared tht.....😲😲 naitik said tht???????😲😲😲 really unbelieveable...

no we can acpect ny thing from natik fingers cross
nittee thumbnail
What wrong with the creatives,kyun elastic ki tarah kinch rahe hai yeh RR ka topic
Why is natik becoming so adamant,yaar arrange marriages mein hota hai.somebody put some sense in him,plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
tried of this,want to see happy marriage ceremonies,mohit bhi nahi hai yaar.poor aks.I hope this weekend se pehle sab solve ho jaye.