Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
agreed they are dragging this Rituraj topic way too much now.....he wasnt needed in this in the first place.........i am getting annyoed and irritated now....they better solve this asap
-Ami- thumbnail

Awww. 😭 This is such sad news!! I realy really hope that things are fixed up soon!

shriman thumbnail
uhhh... but i am sure that the day before and on the wedding, all will be well, it has to be, right?
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
someone totally predicted that he would say this. i can't believe its gonna happen.

anyways, akshara just needs to SPEAK UP instead of crying her bucket of tears. I want her to be shown assertive and not passive in her feelings for naitik.
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why naitik???
Gosh forget the old stuff
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah i saw the promo..it was pretty sad, cant wait till this whole issue is sorted out!
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG

no this cant happen
it must be just a dream of naitik

he is gone phsyco, so this can happen in dreams, not real
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: desertrose21

someone totally predicted that he would say this. i can't believe its gonna happen.

anyways, akshara just needs to SPEAK UP instead of crying her bucket of tears. I want her to be shown assertive and not passive in her feelings for naitik.

uuffff "shocking promo padh ke i thot pata nahi kya ho gaya..my heart skipped a beat !

This was expected na..it was shown in the star sansar ...i want to know what'll happen AFTER this 😭 

yes desertrose, She must speak up instead of crying bucket of tears..Naitik can't hurt her this way..why is it always Akshara? He's so insensitive towards her...she's not his wife yet, Naitik  has no right on her ......even if she's his wife, he can't talk to her this way..shadi kiya hai na , khareeda toh nahi hai ! 😡
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a promo. 😭 It was expected so what we we do Naitik has decided to be like  the tribal war-lord 😡 He'll just pass judgement no rational considerations.  Poor Aksh....dil ke raaste mein kaisi thokar maine khayi, toote khawab saare, ek mayoosi hai chayi 😭

Charu, u r so rite......shadi kiya hai na , khareeda toh nahi hai But he thinks that he owns her. He treats her like some favorite toy of his.......which he wants to keep in his toy box. naitik grow up!
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
in a way it's good..till the time naitik didn't take it out of his system , he'll not feel better..jab tak ye bakwas nahi karni thi, usko chain bhi nahi aana tha ! now he'll take a U turn bec. there's a dead end ahead !

there must be some reason behind this...the creatives have thot of this twist, they must have thot something ..we'll know this in future episodes only...but incidents like these are never forgotten..........Naitik did this earlier with Aksh, tht's why aksh is scared to talk to him ..she knows how he might react....