YRKKH 1st July 09 - Written Update/Vid Link Added

Posted: 14 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR WEDNESDAY, JUNE 1st, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE: CLICK HERE (by -nipun97-)

Hey guys! Im back with tody's update! Hope you like it!

HIGHTLIGHT

- Naitik tells Ratan that he wants his blessings only, and not anything else
- Naitik tells Ratan to give him some Tulsi leaves as a present
- Everyone sings and dances
-Naitik avoids Akshara
- Daadi, Varsha together try to get Akshara away from Naani so she can meet Naitik
-Daadi succeeds in getting Akshara away but Badi ma stops them and tells them to stay downstairs

DETAILED UPDATE

Naitik asks "Naniji? And for me? Won't you give me something?" Akshara, Rashmi and everyone look at Naitik confused. Nani says yes. Naitik goes to Nani. Nani gives Naitik a gold watch. Naitik says "for a son-in-law, an ordinary gift?" Everyone look stricen. Rashmi and Nandini look upset with Naitik as does the rest of Naitik's family. Akshara has tears in her eyes. Naitik says "the son of the mehashwari family should get an expensive gift" Naitik says "I didn't expect this from you Mamaji." Everyone look down. Akshara is in the verge of crying as is Rajshri. Mamaji goes to Naitik folds his hands and says "what would you like?" Naitik smiles and says "your blessings, thats it" Everyone smile and are happy. Naitik takes out Tulsi leaves which are in a beaded box. Naitik tells Mama that they can give him this from their behaf. Akshara smiles. Dadaji is very happy with Naitik. Ratan smiles. Naitik and Ratan hug. Ratan tells Naitik that he is more than a son. Naitik takes Nani and Ratan's blessings. Rashmi gives the tulsi leaves to Nani who gives it to Naitik. Nani praises Naitik. Akshara smiles. Shankri tai comes. She says "instead of praising Naitik, you should be praising me, I brought the rishta" everyone laugh. Daadi says they should start the song, and everyone has to dance.

They start the song. Varsha and Dhaniya dance with the girls and everyone sing. Akshara watchs sings. Varsha and Dhaniya pull Nani and Shankri in. They dance. Rashmi  sings and goes to dance with Varsha. Nandini starts singing and does Bhabhi ma and Gayatri. Naitik is frowning a little. Daadi and Gopi daadi dance. Badi ma starts singing, there is an emotional moment. Daadi and Gayatri join in. Varsha starts singing and the atmosphere is lively again. Akshara looks at Naitik who is still frowning (cummon Naitik! SMILE!!) Akshara keeps looking at Naitik but Naitik doesn't look back. Varsha and Dhaniya pull everyone in. Everyone sings and dance. Naitik is just standing there. Akshara notices this and gives Varsha a look.

BREAK

Varsha goes and sits with Akshara. Varsha asks what happened. Akshara says that Naitik hasn't looked at her once, she doesn't know where his mind is. Varsha says that he's taking care of you, didn't you see how nicely he handled the mamaji problem? Akshara says "still." Varsha asks if something happened at the temple. Akshara says that Naitik wanted to tell her something but we couldn't talk because of Nani, he looked different then. Varsha says that she told them that she would find a way for them to meet. Naitik looks sad. Varsha says "Look he's alone" Naitik goes and starts talking to Shaurya and Vish. Naitik looks at Akshara who smiles but Naitik looks away. Varsha and Akshara try to catch his attention. Naitik leaves from Vish and goes to Gayatri, his back to Akshara. Akshara says that he is avoiding her. Varsha says he probably didn't see. Akshara says that he did see. Varsha says to leave it, she will make them meet" Akshara looks at Naitik sadly.

Varsha goes to Nandini and Rashmi and says that they should let Naitik and Akshara meet before Marriage. Nandini says yes but what excuse will they make? Mohit isn't here either. Nandini asks why Mohit isn't here. Varsha says that she hasn't seen them without each other. Rashmi says that they called but he had some important work. Nandini tells Varsha to bring Akshara to the roof, they will do something. Varsha goes to Akshara and tells her that she will make her and Naitik meet at the roof. Akshara and Varsha start to go. Naani stops them and says that she wants to take a picture. Varsha says that Akshara needs to go. Naani asks where. Naani scolds them. The photographer comes. Naani and Akshara take pictures.

Bhola goes to Dhaniya. Bhola tells Dhaniya to apply mehendi too. They have a cute moment and Varsha comes. Bhola asks what happened. Varsha says that Akshara and Naitik want to meet but Naani won't let Akshara go. Daadi comes and asks what happened. Varsha says that Naitik and Akshara want to meet.

BREAK

Varsha tells Daadi that Naitik and Akshara want to meet, today, now. Daadi says yes. Varsha says that Naani isn't leaving Akshara alone. Daadi says that she is scared of Naani. (LOL) Daadi says fine, let her think. She gets an idea.

Naani, Akshara, Gayatri and them are talking pictures. Naani keeps annoying the photographer. Gayatri, Bhabhi ma, Choti ma and Akshara giggle. Daadi and Varsha come. Daadi says "Whats this, Akshara isn't wearing our family necklace?" Varsha and Akshara are confused. Daadi makes Varsha understand. Varsha gets it. Naani tells Akshara to go, she will have to wear the necklace. Naani says she will go but Daadi stops her saying they will take a picture together. Varsha pulls Akshara away but Badi ma stops her.

PRECAP

Akshara asks Naitik if he sees his N in her mehendi. Naitik asks Akshara if she's sure it has a N in it not a R (for Rituraj).

Pressing the 'like' button or commenting would make me happy 😳

Edited by -Preeti- - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks a lottt!
awh man not one Naksh together scene today
Thanks for the update payal !!!
poor akshi! thanks for the update

Thank u for the update!!! Abhi ek problem solve hua nahin ke doosra shuru !!!

Thanks alottt!!! =D

I feel so bad for Akshara! She is trying to get naitik's attention and he is totally avoiding her! =(
Edited by n0sh - 14 years ago

Thanks for the awesome update Payal!

I lost contact with this show while I was in Germany... can you tell me why Naitik is being so rude and avoiding Akshara? And how did Rituraj come back?

Originally posted by -Nikasha-

Thanks for the awesome update Payal!

I lost contact with this show while I was in Germany... can you tell me why Naitik is being so rude and avoiding Akshara? And how did Rituraj come back?

Rituraj is Naitiks cousin....they call him Bablu Bhaiya. He came to attend Naitik's wedding. Naitik however hates him. In the ghoomar day he finds out that Naitik's bride is Akshara. He is shocked. Later he tells his dad not to tell about it to anyone...but Naitik overhears it. He asks Akshara about it and then concludes that she must have rejected the marriage. Akshara is all scared and does not tell him the turth. But now he knows that it was RR who rejected Akshara (actually RR himself tells Naitik when they were arguing). After knowing this, Naitik is sad and is ignoring Akshara. By the way he even shouts at Mohit.

Hope this helped 😊
Thanks for the update