Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
HI Usha,

Welcome to AV.. Nice to see u here...  Happy to get more updaters..
Wow.. AV is telecased on saturdays a.. thats a good news...

AV is getting bigger.. Hope Thalai realizes Sandy's love.. though at this point he don't reciprocate.. let him uderstand atleast,..

Sandy is telling Thalai that Priya will not love him.. Priya is riding her scooty with Jeeva at the pillion seta.. I think he got hurt in his hands.. not sure... Then Jeeva riding Priya siting @ pillion...  Idhellam promola paathadhu.. waiting to know what happened..

Aadhi and Janaa we miss ur tracks...
dheepthi thumbnail
today'[s episode was awesome!
im starting to like sandhya more and more day by day!
i feel so sorryf or her!!!!!
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjkhoney

Well Shree its shown at 15:00hrs IST...
Thats from 3pm to 5pm( in India) on saturdays.. After the Samayal Samayal Programme.๐Ÿ˜Š.

Thanks for the information.i can watch only at that time without any disturbance.
Thanks again.
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow lovely๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.. thank you so much Mdear๐Ÿ˜Š.

I just loved yest episode. specially Aadi and Jana. Appa pa Jana was already in love with her? . I loved their cute moments with that folk beat. Then wht else to say Our sweet Aadhi, Chanceless His expressions and the way he was asking her to answer the calls avalo urimayode๐Ÿ˜ณ..

Sandy sollave vendam as always awesome. Her eyes talk a lot but still thala is not able to get her feelings๐Ÿ˜ญ

Priya even though was talking about her tragic story I couldnt feel that pain in her speech
Hope she will do well in the coming episodes.

I just loved the BGM when Jana was reading the letter..Awesome Folk tune, awesome village ambience created there with that music.But i was expecting a kavitai yesterday(my fav part of AV), about her agony or something like 'Kadhari Manam Urigi Naan Azhaikavo'๐Ÿ˜ญ...

thank you Mdear.

I just loved the expressions given by each everyone ...

specially that of Jana Aadhi and Devi๐Ÿ˜ณ

That Cute Hidden Smile after he kept the phone
was Awesome. I just loved it๐Ÿ˜ณ

The way she sneeks from his back๐Ÿ˜ณ,
Awesome BGM too

I couldnt stop smiling
seeing the way they both acted this letter scene, ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
A Blushing Moment

I just love her eyes. Possessiveness, Anger, Pain
everything clearly seen from her expressions๐Ÿ‘
Just love her character๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by anjkhoney - 14 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thank you for the kalakkal update daa Meenu chellom.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

hmmm...... in today's episode, Sandy ushara thaan irunthaan....... she didn't help Priya nor Jeeva in getting to know the other person .....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘... ava senjathu thaan sari.........

but man... I felt as if Priya wasn't emoting well.....๐Ÿ˜•...it seemed as if she was just reading the script to the camera....๐Ÿ˜•..... hope fully, we'll see day be day imporvement.......

this Jeeva will never see the love in Sandhy's eyes till he stops being playful around her.  It looks like he is always teasing her, and hence the dreamly look on her face may slip out naa........ but ayooo.......thalai rombah makku thaan.......he doesn't seem to get the fact that everytime he mentions his one sided kadhal for Priya to Sandhy, the latter gets mad..........grrrrrrrrr.......... but i missed the poem today ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I totally missed Thalai's valungaa, thaadhi maama and french thaadhi anne ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.... avanga mokkai pottathaan, namma Thalaikku funny expressions varum pola...... today the comedy department was so so naa...

And ayooo........namma Aadhi innaiku phone mela phone pottu, namma sofe Angel ai kadupethitaaru ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†........ but i could sense something ..........he is falling for that lady over phone......... avar mokathila athu therichichu innaku ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†......koodiya seekirom........ nalam nalam ariya aaval...ungal nalam nalam ariya aaval (kadhal kottai) samajaram thaan ingaiyumnnu mamburean ๐Ÿ˜†. 

Aahaaa.........Jaanaa jodhi super aa kalaikira Jana vai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....idhukku thaan whatever goes around comes around nnu solluvaanga pola ๐Ÿ˜›.  But i think this set of love birds kaadhal thaan seekirom kodhi katti parkkum.......after all, both seem to have feelings for each other naa ๐Ÿ˜›

thank you ones again for the kalakkal update and pictures daa...........innaiku Sandy superaa aditaanga........๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

nice update meena.
priya's story was very sad.yaarukku theriyum,maybe she may also face the same situation when she fell in love.most of the girl avanga braina kadaiyila adagu vachittudhan love pannanve start pannuvanga.๐Ÿ˜ก

Aadhi-Angel track was very nice.such an wondeful actor aadhi is.the tone in which he is speaking is so cute๐Ÿ‘.one thing for sure.Angelum phone kudukka porathilla aadhiyum vaangapoadhilla.phonelaya kudumbam nadathi mudichiduvangannu nenekiren.๐Ÿ˜‰

Devi-janaa track also a nice one.The love letter was very funny.irundhalum namma tamila englishla yezhudhua madhiri varadhu!!!(don't get angry,just kidding)๐Ÿ˜ณ

poor jeeva.jannalla scene kattitu veliya vandhu nalla vaangi kattikitaaru.is this that one? saniyana thooki baniyanla podaradhu.

yes,sandy's acting was really good.she has  a good expressive eyes.

very well witten update meena.enjoyed very much reading it.
Thanks for the update.

Meena.IF thumbnail
Sorry guys... I wasnot able to post my all my comments due to heavy work... But,,, hurray.. U all ppl have posted my comments... Idhu enna lap tap pathya? U have all read my heart to the fullest about the serial... Anjali, thanks for more pics.. that too the moments that I loved.. I was not able to capture more pics.. due to lack of time.. hopefully, next week I will do my best... Thnaks a lot kanna... U have done a awesome job... Shree, aadhi will soon receive his mobile and then they will continue from their respective mobiles... To summarise, our comments are more or else express the same feeling for each character... Thats great... Thank you, Shree, Aish and Anj..
While watching the episode, i was telling that the screen will freeze on Sandy's face with a lovable expressionwith a kavidhai. I too missed it...
Enna oru otrumai namakkul..  Valaraga AV commentators otrumai.
ha ha ha..

Thanks for all your support...
anjkhoney thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjun_Meena

Anjali, thanks for more pics.. Its okay dear,you dont have to strain ma. I'll be  happy to help you all with the pics like I do for Aishu, as i knw you all are busy with a whole lot of things to do๐Ÿ˜Š.... To summarise, our comments are more or else express the same feeling for each character... Thats great๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘... Thank you, Shree, Aish and Anj..Thats the Magic of AV family. Very happy to be a part of you. I must thank you for putting up the thread on the Serial as it was thru ur thread i came to knw about this new show๐Ÿ˜ณ.

While watching the episode, i was telling that the screen will freeze on Sandy's face with a lovable expressionwith a kavidhai. I too missed it...Aamam pa Kavitai๐Ÿ˜ญ

Enna oru otrumai namakkul..  Valaraga AV commentators otrumai๐Ÿ‘.
ha ha ha..

anjkhoney thumbnail
Hey Aish thank you for the updates...

Finally i got a chance to read it fully๐Ÿ˜Š. This net is so much bothering me๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ..

Okay let me come to the episode.. First i thought it was a bit boring with the Thaatha - Peran Scenes but both of them dint make it that bad because their counters were really interesting๐Ÿ˜†..But it got serious with Masterji's pain and reports๐Ÿ˜ฒ..I hope nothing serious happens(I am sure it will happen)but atleast not so soon๐Ÿ˜ญ..

Appram Aadhi, I must say aadhi and sandy are doing an awesome job is expressions๐Ÿ‘ thats the main reason i concentrate a lot on capturing every minute  their facial expression
๐Ÿ˜ณ.To be frank the well experienced Angel was not upto to that mark(no offence..Manasile pattattu thaan sollarain ). even she had many chances to give her expressions but she missed it. It is really irritating to hear the same thing from her from day 2 of the phone episode ( Aiyo Paavam nu nenachu help panna, ippidi pannareenge,ippidi pannaraan di etc๐Ÿ˜ก)Really i wish it never comes again in AV... Wht she did to aadhi was not at all fair. Avar ennada na too much sentiments fr that gal telling paavam ( Ivar nallavar nu engalku theriyum๐Ÿ˜ณ aanalum ivalo nallavara?!!!!Sollave illa?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ)I just enjoyed our heroes 'TAJ' scenes with Aadhis timely expressions

Sandy  Siricha Sogama irundha kovapatta OMG anything from her is so beautiful ille๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ?

Thaadi Mama enna thaan unga peyar 1st episode lerndhu thala sonnalum innaikku thaan theliva arimugamaaniga๐Ÿ˜›,(Irundhaalum Naanga Thaadi Mama nu thaan koopudivom.French beard anne,ungalkum adhe thaan๐Ÿ˜†.)...

Avangalku Purinchathu thalaku puriyale. I can tell this .Ivanga ippidiye usippethina he might develop something.( It happens at times. not only in movies, in real life ipidi usuppethiye neraya per odama ranakalamaakeerkaanga nu theriyuma?๐Ÿ˜‰)

But even though i support sandy for her feelings(i hope she lets thala knw it soon๐Ÿ˜Š), My hats off to thala. Friendship nu solli cycle gap le red rose neettaravanga matheela (Girls sa Chewing Gum Aakaathe, Natpule Red Rose Neetaathe๐Ÿ˜ณ) Friendship kum Masteroda anbukkum ivalo mariyadha kuduthu best friends nu irukkaanga na,He defenately deserves this  ๐Ÿ‘..Hats off Thala

Devi Akka Seekram Vaanga. athu sari Ellareyum ore episode le paakka mudiyathu le?๐Ÿ˜ญ

Wonderful update Aishu maโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘.Thank you dear...

Edited by anjkhoney - 14 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ญI would like to start with the better track. Adhan Aadhi track.. It was so hilarious when aadhi took the mobile out of the cover.. we were all  ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Aadhi's expressions were all good.. ๐Ÿ‘When he was waiting for her. Esp, when he was standing in front of her and asking "Enna?". ๐Ÿ‘Mobile matter ellam oru matter a? ๐Ÿ˜†adhu paakaradhuku oru saaku... avlo dhan.. ๐Ÿ˜‰He was expressing the love very clearly thro his smile.. and when the other two mokkai thalaiyans teased the girls,๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก he expression was good...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Angel had not expression, since she was rushing up before she could be caught. ๐Ÿ˜‰ So she din't reciprocate his feelings na.. Paavam aadhi... ๐Ÿ˜ญ It was very bad on Jeeva's part to tease Angel as Half angel... ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.. If he thinks about Priya, she is fair better... Andha aishwarya rai ku indha padhi Angle is better. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..

Coming to thala track.. Good counters by Thala to thaatha and Sandy to thala about decent tea. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘But please don't just drive ur train in the same track as other serials and movies.. we have travelled int he same path lot of times.. ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜”and wish to see a fresh track.. thenju ponna record remake paani otrangale.. Aiyo..๐Ÿ˜ก
We expected the guys to praise Sandy and that happened. ๐Ÿ˜” Then Sandy's father has some prob.. and if he leaves sandy alone, he will ask Jeeva to take care and things may change in Jeeva's side.. Please don't show the same.. ๐Ÿ˜•

MOkkai na mokkai thala dhan periya mokka... ๐Ÿ˜‰Y blood, same blood...๐Ÿ˜† I can't even ๐Ÿ˜†or ๐Ÿ˜Šfor his mokkais...  Anyway, missed Janaa's track..

Serial good going.. ๐Ÿ‘ Please make it better..๐Ÿ˜Š not worse..๐Ÿ˜ก