Anbe Vaa updates July updates - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
Girls.. Very happy to see ur comemnts.. Av la ellma moozhgi poitinga pola iruku.. Konjam meendu varadhu...

AV will be telecasted at 7:30PM IST from Today i.e., Monday 13th July.
Aish, Vjs kitta irundhu escape.
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Girls.. Very happy to see ur comemnts.. Av la ellma moozhgi poitinga pola iruku.. Konjam meendu varadhu...

Thanks for the info meena.
Thank God,atleast now i can watch AV and TMS completely instead of watching one in other one's Ad break.😊

Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Wooooohooooooooooooo that is great news daa.......👏👏👏 Yeah I happend to visit Vijay Tv website and they put a new time promo there naa........... but now You can catch both TMS and AV naa ...and most of all VJ's kitta irunthu thaan  ....

Aama....... esp namma Thaadhi maamaa comedy le pinnuraaru.........but hope someday he'll pinnu pinnunnu edukkatum antha Priya ponnuvai 😛😆😆

So folks, what do you think will happen this week??  I really hope to see more of our lovely couple - Aadhi and Angel 😳... and also Jana and Devi 😊..... and of course our thaadhi maama kalakkals.... 

But this week, I think Jeeva will try to get to close to Priya, while we'll see some smoke out of Sandy's ears and also ours 😭😭

Me too hope to c Aadhi and Janaa more...

Jeeva will get closer ot Priya for sure.. What abt Master's health condition... Pudhira ve vachirukanga.. What Jeeva is gonna do for him...
Freinds,
i have a doubt.
why so much hatred towards priya?(ennaiyum sethudhaan kettukaren!!)
priya like a good girl doing her work,i.e jogging and scooty otting.only thala disturbs her😡
he himself perundhanmaiyoda😡 accepted that he is the one coming in priya's way wherever she goes.
moreover she confirms that she will never fall in love with anyone,since she had given her life completely to he mother.
then why this hatred towards priya???????????😲😕😕
Someone answer me plsssssssss.

I think our sympathy toward sandy makes us dislike Priya...and for the way Jeeva valchufies seing her😡 Priya may have given her life to her mother..but she will soon break her own promise..she will fall for thala😆 The chem between her and jeeva doesnt click that much either...😕

btw....congrats our senior member Sumi akka...neenga 200 post paniteenga🥳
Edited by meli - 14 years ago
Originally posted by meli

I think our sympathy toward sandy makes us dislike Priya...and for the way Jeeva valchufies seing her😡 Priya may have given her life to her mother..but she will soon break her own promise..she will fall for thala😆 The chem between her and jeeva doesnt click that much either...😕

btw....congrats our senior member Sumi akka...neenga 200 post paniteenga🥳
aiyyo, me senior member😲.gavanikkave illai mels.BTW,vizha edhuvum unda idhukku minus thaadi maama😡??????😉
Oh thank you Mdear😊 or letting us know on the time change

But i heard from Usertube that there is no AV for two weeks and they are planning to re telecast the whole thing from the beginning?😊

Indha Kashttamana nerathillum one happy news ille?

Shree Akka, Congrats👏👏.....Ungal Kalakkal Comments and posts indha AV and IF ku Innumum Thevai..

Pl innum neraya comments podunga akka.. its so good to read your comments. Unga Bday post reply paathu Naan 🤣..🤣🤣 adhule sulukku pudichichu.. Idhile En chellam aishu enakku oru nalla gift vera kuduthurkkaanga😡.
Aapu vekkarthule periya Manni Avanga...
Originally posted by shreenithiks

aiyyo, me senior member😲.gavanikkave illai mels.BTW,vizha edhuvum unda idhukku minus thaadi maama😡??????😉[/QUOTE] Congo Shango Sumi Akka 👏👏........hmm........Thaadhi maamaa illama party undaa athuvum ungalukku😲😲..no way......nahi...never 😆........

@ Anj..... Vanthutaangaiya dhanush vanthutaanga....... Thaadhi maamaa elaarum, kolly section poyi grill dhanush 😆

aahh aaahaa....innaiku enna nadakuma AV laa 😍
But i heard from Usertube that there is no AV for two weeks and they are planning to re telecast the whole thing from the beginning?😊

today's episode is a repeat telecast😡.it was like a precap.but can't tolerate this for 2 weeks.😭😭
why this kind of aappu given to such ardent fans❓like us?

if someone wnat to know what happened in AV so far,
                     PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VISIT ANBE VAA FORUM
                     ungal anaivaraiyum engal kuttaiyil sendhu mattaiyaaga mingle aaga
                     PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VISIT ANBE VAA FORUM.
                           endru koovi koovi azhaikkirom.