Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
RECAP : The GPL is over and there is a tie between both the teams. JEtha and Bhide both are asked to clean the compound !!

HIGHLIGHTS

* Taarak has come back from his office trip and is excited to know that there was a tie between Jetha and Bhide

* Jetha wakes up and is waiting for tappu to bring his fav. jalebi and phaphda. Tappu brings the phaphda jalebi. Daya brings it in plate but in meantime Taarak comes. So she offers that plate to jetha. Then uncle and aunty of monty coem and eat breakfast. Sodhi comes and eats breakfast.

* Sodhi says he is going to watch a movie and is deciding to take kids. He tells Daya bhabi to get tappu ready and to send him to his house.

* Jetha is hungry but the breakfast is over after serving it to all these people. Daya says Thepla and pickle is der. SHould i bring it ? Jetha says ok, we both will eat together

* Sodhi is ready to take children for the movie. Mrs roshan asks Sodhi to be careful as last time he had brought someone's else child considering him to be Gogi

* Jetha's Babuji is going to visit a temple with his friends. He tells Daya that he will be back till night.

* Jetha and Daya are alone at home. Jetha feels the enviornment is romantic. Daya feels since both Babuji and Tappu have gone out even I will visit the mall.

PRECAP : Jetha is in good mood and he says " daya meri koyal and starts whistling. Daya has climbed up and is holding wheat flour in her hand. He asks her to come down. While coming down she pours the atta on Jetha's head. He says its ok "Let me be attawala today "!!

Sorry friends due to some of my work I am unable to provide detailed update. Will try to provide detailed update tomm.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
It's ok great highlights Thank You!!, now i can't wait till monday to see Daya and Jetha lol