Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
WRITTEN / VIDEO UPDATE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR THURSDAY, JULY 2nd, 2009
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VIDEO UPDATE : CLICK HERE (by -nipun97-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Im updating for Roku today.
well not much in today's episode. Naitik and Akshara fight, Akshara crying.. not much more. I just hope Gayatri manages to make Naitik und
erstand
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DETAILED UPDATE

Varsha and Akshara are going but Badi ma stops them. Naani and Daadi see this. Naani tells Badi ma that she sent them. Badi ma says okay and goes to Naani. Varsha and Akshara go upstairs nodding at Rashmi. Rashmi goes and sits beside Nandini. Rashmi tells Nandini that they have to think of something. Naitik is surrounded by all of Akshara's friends and they aren't letting him go. Naitik looks annoyed. Nandani asks Rashmi, if Mohit was here what would he do, how would he get Naitik to the roof? Rashmi says that he would do anything, he'd make a plan like Tom and Jerry. Nandini says fine, we'll do something like that. They smile.

The girls are teasing Naitik. Naitik looks annoyed. The girls ask about Mohit and tease. Naitik gets up, the girls goes to follow them but Shankri and Choti ma come. Shankri calls Nandini and Rashmi and tell them to come save their brother. Rashmi and Nandini come over. Rashmi 'accidently' drops juice on Naitik. Rashmi says sorry, she tells Naitik that she will help him clean it. Rashmi leads Naitik away and Nandini smiles.

Rashmi pulls Naitik to the roof. Naitik asks why Rashmi has brought him here. Rashmi says that there are so many women in the house, you can't just go into anyone's room. Rashmi tells Naitik to wait here, she will get a wet towel for him. Naitik is annoyed. Rashmi leaves. Naitik starts whiping at his suit.

Varsha puts a the family necklace onto Akshara. Varsha praises Daadi's idea. Rashmi comes. Varsha asks if Naitik came. Rashmi says yes, but he doesn't know why. Rashmi asks for a towel.

Naitik is still whiping himself annoyed. Varsha comes. Varsha tells Naitik that Rashmi was telling her that he had a drink spilled on him. Varsha gives Naitik a towel. Varsha leaves silently. Naitik turns around saying "bhabhi" but Akshara is there smiling. Naitik looks at Akshara sadly and then looks away. Akshara is blushing. Akshara says that she doesn't know how to thank him. Naitik looks annoyed. Akshara tells Naitik that Naani was praising him and told her that she is very lucky to have found a life partner like him. Naitik asks "Really? So your getting married to me, your thinking this is your fate?" Akshara says "my friends say that in a brides mehendi you can find the name of the person who she is tied to now for lifes. So if you look in my mehendi you will find a N for your name" Akshara shows Naitik her Mehendi. She asks Naitik if he sees the N in her hands, she couldn't find it. Akshara blushes. Naitik asks Akshara if she's sure a N is written and not a R? Akshara is shocked. Naitik asks if there isn't a R for Rituraj. Aksahara has tears in her eyes. Naitik asks Akshara why she is quiet. Naitik tells Akshara to tell him the truth, did she want to marry Rituraj, did you say yes? Naitik tells Akshara to tell him the truth. Naitik looks sad and Akshara is now crying. Akshara is quiet. Naitik says "so you liked Rituraj, thats why it was a yes from your side?" Akshara looks at Naitik tearfuly. Naitik looks like he's about to cry. He says "Your silence has told me everything" Naitik leaves Angrily. Akshara stands there crying. Akshara looks at her mehendi and cries some more.

BREAK

Bhabhi ma is looking at Nandini's mehendi with tears in her eyes. Gopi dadi praises it. Naitik comes downstairs. All the girls surround him. The girls ask why he looks so lost. They tease him. Badi ma and Gayatri smile. Gayatri notices something wrong. Naitik goes to Gayatri and tells her that he is going home. Badi ma asks what happened. Naitik says nothing, his head is hurting. Badi ma says she will get some medicine. Naitik says not to worry, he probably has a headache because he's tired. Naitik says he'll go home and sleep. Naitik leaves. The girls ask what happened. Daadi says nothing. Gayatri tells Badi ma that he had a headache from morning.

Shaurya and Varsha are outside. Naitik comes. Shaurya asks Naitik if everything is okay. Naitik says he's going. Shaurya asks where? Naitik says home. Shaurya is confused. Naitik says that his head is hurting. Naitik starts to leave. Shaurya goes to him and Asks him if he needs a doctor. Naitik says no its okay. Shaurya says he will drop him home. Naitik says no its okay. Naitik leaves. Shaurya and Varsha look on wondering what happened. Varsha realisez something and runs inside.

Akshara is in her room crying. They show Naitik driving sadly. The sad version of the engagement song is playing. Naitik stops the car. Akshara and Naitik remember their moments with each other. Naitik rests his head on the steering wheel. Akshara remembers what Naitik says about the mehendi.

BREAK

Varsha runs to Akshara's room. She sees Akshara crying on her bed. Akshara gets up. Varsha asks what happened. She whips Akshara's tears.

Downstairs Naani can't see Akshara. Naani says something is wrong. Dadaji and Naitik's dad go to Bhabhi ma and Gayatri. They ask about Naitik. Gayatri and Bhabhi ma are worried. Gayatri says that Naitik went home. Dadaji is angry. He say "What will vish think?" Gayatri says that Naitik isn't feeling well. Dadaji asks what happened, he looked fine. Bhabhi ma says that Rituraj is sick and here naitik. Dadaji angrily walks away and Bhabhi ma follows. Naitik's dad asks Gayatri what the real matter is. Gayatri says she doesn't know but he looked troubled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PRECAP

Naitik is throwing everything in his room.
Gayatri asks Naitik what is the matter that is troubling him. Naitik looks like he's at the verge on crying. Gayatri asks Naitik if he doesn't want to get married.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pressing the 'like' button or commenting would make me happy ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks payal..man oh man whats going on