Happy 4th of July!

Posted: 14 years ago

Hey Americans!

Happy 4th of July!

~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~

So, you all must be wondering what new Crazy thing the CC's must have put together for today! Well, we haven't put anything crazy together. Just a simple little contest! To enjoy your 4th of July holiday!

First, here is a little overview on the day! And the American National Anthem. Enjoy and read. Talk to you all in few minutes. 😉

• The 4th of July is a day to commemorate the adoption of the Declaration of Independence, signed by our founding fathers after receiving independence from Great Britain. The signing of the declaration was not completed entirely until August, however the 4th of July is officially considered the day that the treaty was signed.
  • Although the Declaration was signed in 1776, the 4th of July was not considered an official holiday until 1941.
  • The 4th of July is now celebrated with fireworks, BBQ, cookouts, parties, parades, and speeches.

Here is a youtube link to the Star Spangled Banner, the American National Anthem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb_yVxDyB9s

Now, that you have listened to our Anthem and have learned a bit or too, or I reminded you all of why we celebrate the 4th of July, ready for the contest? 😉

So, my fellow Crazies and I have thought, that why not let you all organize your own 4th of July BBQ/Cookout/Party! 🥳 Fun right?

Your task is to organize the best 4th of July BBQ/Cookout/Party! Include everything from Guest List, to Decorations, to food, to music, to location! Extra points to those who add more than what I just listed!

The best organization will be crowned the winner!

Come on guys! American or not American, EVERYONE get INVOLVED! Have fun and enjoy!

All entries should be PMed to Crazycreative headlined 4th of July party by Friday July 10th!

Have fun!! AND GO ALL OUT! ðŸ˜‰

Hey friends: If you would like to wish anyone for 4th of July, do visit :

http://www.meme4u.com/ecards/holidays/fourth_of_july/

Edited by xtaurus429x - 14 years ago
Hey Happy I-day all americans!!!

Its nice to share my bday with american i-day!!!!!!!!!

Contest looks nice!!
wow....
nice contest......
first of ol i congratulate ol d americans...!!!
though i m nt an american...bt i ll def. trynna participate!!!
Hi xtaurau429x that was so sweet and kind of you to open this topic.... 4th of july is a very big day and is celebrated in a very special way.... its like fire crackers everywhere.... i as an american thank you from all my heart for showing your kind gestures towards us....
happi 4th day 2 amercainz...!
4th july also remarks my mom n dad's anniversary!!!! 😛

Happy 4th of july day americans...

happy 4th july all americans
TFS!!!
Happy 4th of july to all Americans out there!!🥳