Uravugal Jul 6-10 - Week's updates on 1st Post

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Nithya - hmm, at least Gaya is humane enough to repent.
But her "education" is still questionable  - She says that she got
agitated because she was given the house keys !!! She knows that
P.Amma has no clue about what happened at home - how can she
think that the poor lady was insulting her ???
Thanks for the updates Nithya..
Waiting to watch the episode.. (adhna photos)..
Atleast now Gaya realized her mistake.. Waiting for the day when Gaya n krish unite.. And the main thing, that stupid fellow gest caught...
Thanks for the update!

Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

"Waiting for the day when Gaya n krish unite.. And the main thing, that stupid fellow gest caught.."

Totally agree with you... I dunno if you guys noticed but in today's episode, Chitra didn't look very convinced hen Mukunthan was explaining... Maybe she will start to suspect something!

PS: that dream scene was executed nicely... I was all shocked that they would finish off a main character so fast😲😲😲 !!! But in the end, when Gaya woke up... πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ˜†
 Thanks for the thrilling update.
For a moment my heart too stopped.
Hope Gaya realizes her mistake
and goes back to Krishnan.
Malligai
today picture posting will be delayed....sorry Arjun meena and others..

Nithya thanks ma for the hot hot updates.....I luike the caption....Opaari episode!!!
Thanks for the wonderful update and waiting for the cool pictures Atina. Some times the dream scenes become too much of a shocker unnecessarily. What to do.  overall good episode. I feel that each episode ends too fast.

Thank you for the kalakkal update daa Nithya πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.... you too carried out that dream scene well.... if i had not read the comments first, i would have also thought Parvathy amma died 😲... great job daa!

Great pics atinamma πŸ‘πŸ‘....  they went really nice with the updates 😊

Man, i'm all the more relieved that parvathy amma is alive πŸ˜ƒ.....  if not Gayu would have been a goner  πŸ˜‘😑..... People like Gayu need to think about what they are going to say, first..... there is no use in regretting or worrying once you've let out the harsh words. 

But this one incident will perhaps make Gayu go back to AM household.... atleast for the sake of Parvathy amma.... 

Thanks for the pictures atina..
Hi all,
today's update will be up in about 3 hours....sorry for the delay. 
Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 14 years ago