Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
take your time amma.......in fact when I was taking picture I was also thinking that parvathy amma really died......then came to my sense after reading nithya's update...then I went back and did that Gayu waking up scene..........
nice update Nithya.........as usual
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the update Nithya and pictures AtinaπŸ‘πŸΌ

I am glad the Parvathy dieing scene was just a dream sequence...the promo really misleaded me...good job san mediaπŸ‘πŸΌ

I guess the quitly feeling will lead her back to her in laws, she may not go there on her own but it will be a good start.

take ur time da Aishu....another good episode todayπŸ˜‰
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yup....as meli told another fast moving episode.....
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes Another fast moving episode. Very good one.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Sorry for the delay friends... finally the episode is posted...

Yeah today's was a racy episode indeed... Wonder what Krishnan will do now.... poor him, he is being hurt time and time again....... first his father, then Gayu, now Mugundhan........poor fellow :(
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for Monday's update ...

Thanks daa Aish for today's update .... Agree with you guys .. Really a fast moving episode πŸ‘ ...

Special πŸ‘ to Uravugal team , for not knowing the meaning of the word "Drag" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ...

Shree , Chitra were too good in today's episode β­οΈ .... But poor Krishnan , Even if he tells abt Mugundhan's fraud in his family , none will believe him πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ .. Mugundhan as soon as reached home , managed to delete the file πŸ˜‘😑😑 ... Krishnan must wait for sometime to catch Mugunthan redhanded  ...  .

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with you smlaksh. He should wait for the right time to catch Mugundan. Otherwise no one will believe him. Lets see what happens tomorrow.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Yeah i too agree with you guys..... I think Mugundhan may turn into a villain trying to get rid of all the evidence against him naa....

but one question i have is... how did that file Mugundha originally deleted get back on... was it from the Trash bin??? 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates and excellent comments aish..

I feel though Krishnan is hurt he will not kattikuduthufy his brother.. Remember the 2 lacks money thiruttu pona incident.. Though Krishnna knew that Mugundhan lost it.. he took the blame and got hit by his father.. Ippavum he wil take the blame 😭
Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates Nithya and Aish and the pics..

That was fast moving.. Poor krishnan is getting hurt by so many ppl.. I too agree that no one beleive him even if he said abt the letter. He should do things wisely.. If gaya3 supports him, he can win anything.. Mugundhan will not hesitate to blame Krishnan for anything. He is so cunning. Criminal.

I guess Gayu will accept to stay in their house, though not to live with Krishnan. When is things going to change for this beautiful pair. I think by that time, things will also change for Chitra and Mugundhan.  Chitra should be pitied for such a husband who is so self centered. How could one hand over their life to such a person. What will happen when Chitra coems to know the truth. She knew how Mugundhan looked at her (even she also) when he came to see her for his brother. Only, these two know that. So, she alone has a base to suspect him.

Aish, anything u delete from ur system or from ur mobile memory in that case, will be stored in the hard drive... It can retreived before a particular point of time... They have techniques to do that. Ppl used to advice not take personal pics in mobile, coz even when we delete those, when the mobile moves to service centre person's hand, he will be able to retrieve that..

Waiting for today's episode.