but will definitely share this with some one who really cares for us
and get an action plan chalked out.

Coming to the serial world, Krishna will think that his family honor
depends on his keeping quiet . Will allow daddy dearest to keep
abusing. Wont even bother to give a hint to all -" look, people, why
dont u all think? I am a school drop out.... do not know any thing
about PCs or laptops.... do not know to type as well..the letter is typed,
printed....can u guess the culprit?" - mhummm ithellam nadakkathu -
suffer silently and die to become a martyr ..uh huh uh huh.....
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the update da Aishu and pics AtinaπŸ‘πŸΌ

I dont think Krishnan will blame Mugunthan infront the family, he cares about his family more than this Mugunthan ever will so he will keep to himself but wont reveal it yet...I guess he will get a picture of Mugunthans fraud and when the right time comes where he cant bear anymore..he will explode like vulcano...I wonder when that will beπŸ€”

About the file been restored, like Meena wrote above, whatever we deletes from our hardrive wont be deleted permantely...its just removes a pointer from the file system, so the file can no longer be found on the disk...but its somewhere there in our harddrive...thats wthy they do advise poeple who donated or sell their pc to format them and re-install nu😊
Originally posted by aisha_muka1984

Yeah i too agree with you guys..... I think Mugundhan may turn into a villain trying to get rid of all the evidence against him naa....
but one question i have is... how did that file Mugundha originally deleted get back on... was it from the Trash bin???

same doubt aishu akka.i am also think......

Originally posted by hemavathy

same doubt aishu akka.i am also think......

Nicely spotted... Already the plot has started to have loopholes... πŸ˜›

Maybe the computer repair guy retrieved the file while he repaired the computer... He did mention something about recovering all the data... πŸ˜•

As for today's episode, paavam krishnan...  😭  He really acted well as a drunkard... πŸ˜† I wonder how gaya will react when she finds this out! πŸ˜•
yup....I agree with nITHYA....computer guy's help to mugunthan???!!!
That was a nice episode.. The pics say that Krishnan had good expressions and acting...

Thanks to aish and atina for the updates..

Tk since he is in anger towards Krishnan, cannot beleive him. But when he tells other things to his wife, why can't he tell what Krishnan told about Mugundhan and Anni to his wife.. Alteast ahe will try to find out and help her girl's life get better...
Kovathula edukara endha oru mudivum pinnadi varutha pada vaikum.. IDhu TK ku theriyaadha... TK should control his anger and inquire into the matter. Without the knowledge of Am's family... This way everything wil be fine..

Instead of ollarufying in front of TK, which is just like talking to a wall, Krishnan could have ollarufied in ront of Ranjani and Senthil.. This surelt would have got the notice of both of them, atleast Ranjani.  AM is so mean towards his son. He should atelast think logically or practically and out of paasam for his son.

Idhellam nadandha, then it will no tqualify for a mega serial na.. So, real life situations irkum, but real life solutions irukaadhu...

Thanks for the udpates Aish... and for the pictures atina..

Poor krishan.. 😑

Originally posted by lifeissymbol123

<lifeissymbol123
Nicely spotted... Already the plot has started to have loopholes...

Maybe the computer repair guy retrieved the file while he repaired the computer... He did mention something about recovering all the data...

As for today's episode, paavam krishnan...    He really acted well as a drunkard... I wonder how gaya will react when she finds this out!

.Maybe the computer repair guy retrieved the file while he repaired the computer... He did mention something about recovering all the data...

100% correctEdited by gurubaran - 14 years ago
Originally posted by gurubaran

oh!!!ok ok

Thanks for the update da AishuπŸ‘πŸΌ

It was bad to see krishna drinking...drinking is not the solution to forget ones sorrows...it will just turn out to be a bad habbitπŸ˜”

btw...another good episode today...πŸ˜‰
Edited by meli - 14 years ago