Uravugal Jul 6-10 - Week's updates on 1st Post - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago

Todays eopisode ( thursday episode was very fast moving).......very good act put up by Senthil......he did a real detective work and came and nailed Mugunthan.....

But my doubt is: Now Mugunthan may try to bribe Senthil with some hard cash....and knwoing Senthil....he nay accept and shut his mouth.....
 I agree with you Atina. Senthil will keep it quiet in favor liquor or cash and knowing her sister's life will be affected he will keep it to himself. Waiting for Gaya to meet Parvathi Amma.
Atinamma, thank you for the wonderful kalakal update along with pictures maa ..........

Oh yeahOh yeah..... Maatikitaanee maapillai maatikitaanee πŸ‘.......vesham poyaatchu ippo unmai vanthaatchu πŸ˜‰.....maapillai maapillai thelinchutha ... illai vepilai vepilai adikkavaa ..............

Naan nenetchu paaka kooda illai... intha Mugundhanoda vanda vaalangal ellam ippadhi seekirom veliyila varuminnu 😲😲!  Senthil super πŸ‘!  I thought this Mugundhan had gotten rid of all the evidence... but vare vaa... tea shop evidence........muahahhaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........ btw thank you Ganga, Gurubaran Sir, and Meena for the clarifications 😳. 

Super episode πŸ‘πŸ‘ I liked it very much.......... Uravugal team.... πŸ‘πŸ‘ hats off to you for providing such thrilling episodes πŸ‘πŸΌ.......

But like Atinamma said...... will Mugundhan blackmail or bribe Senthil to hide the matter πŸ˜•???  Hmmm... I have a feeling Mugundhan may commit more sins by trying to hide his past acts 😑.  But che... Krishnan looks so devastated naa 😭😭......

Thanks Atina maa for the update πŸ‘πŸΌ ... Another fast moving episode πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...

Now , Senthil knows the truth , Wish he doesn't madinchufy πŸ˜‰ (fall) for liquor or cash  .. Just want him to be more strong & help Krishnan to prove this Mugundhan's fraud πŸ€” .. There is  a scene in the title credits where Krishnan hits Senthil & the latter falls down .. Ranjani too is there .. May be Senthil tries to inform Ranjani abt Mugunth's fraud .. And to stop him from telling it out , Krishnan hits him ...

Atinama, that was nice update for a super episode.. Thanks for the updates and pics.. U give the same flow as we watch serial. Its great..

I just read ur updates  and look at the pics.. That's all, I have watched the episode.. (In real never watched even 1 episode).. I am just addicted to the serial…

Thanks to all the updaters..

Thanks to Uravugal team to fast moving episodes.. Never boring.. Everything is interesting.. We being commentators, try to find out flaws from the episode. Those guys also have to think in our perspective to remove those flaws.. It's a great work by the team. If Mugundhan dint delete that file, we would have questioned, y he dint? SO he deleted.. Then it was one of the two sources for another's to know about him.. So the computer guy was there to retrieve it.. And Mugundhan again deleted it.. the work is over in the small gap.. Krishnan found out the truth.

If they are gonna show senthil as good, sure he would have not gone to Mugundhan. I guess Senthil will fall for Mugundhan's words.. That's y senthil directly went to Mugundhan.. These guys think a lot.. By kasakifying their brains..  

We people just point out each one flaw and it becomes lot.. Those ppl have to work harder to be flawless..

Gaya3 is so stubborn. Anyway, she will be moved by Parvathy amma. Already parvathy amma wanted to talk to her.. Now, Gaya3 pitying on Parvathy amma is added advantage..

Waiting for today's episode..

Thanks for the kalakal updates and pictures atina..

Mugundhan will blackmail Senthil about Chitra' life being ruined and Senthil will succumb..
Thanks for the kalakkal update AtinaπŸ‘πŸΌ

It was a fast moving episode but Senthil is a guy its easy to bribe to make him shut up so no way the truth will come out....I hope someone eavesdrop them 😊
Thanks meli......I just watched friday's episode.........wow....wow......wow.......such a faaaaaaaaaaaasttttttt moving one......sooper fast one..........I almost came to the edge of the chair to slap Gayatri..........and also Mugunthan.........

What a presentation.....HAribabu Thambi.....engeyo poyteenga.....sir......

Hats off to the Uravugal Team.........When Mugunthan and Senthil conversation went on some digil music was going on????? that creates a lot of doubts ......
However you all wait for mel's super update buddies......which will be posted soon.....>!!!!!!
OMG! what a fast moving episode.

I feel really sorry for Krishnan to take blame on him. Now not only Gaya hates him, he will get bad name from Ranjani as well. I also felt Ranjani was too much when fighting with Gaya.

Thanks for the wonderful update Meli.
Thanks for the updates! 😊

URGH!!! I can't believe mugunthan is scott-free again! Che... 😡😑 
Senthil should know seriously know better! If Chitra comes toknow that Senthil also hid the truth, she will be more upset! 

And this well-meaning idiot Krishnan!😲 I don't know if I'm more angry or upset...

How many times is he going to accept the blame for his horrible brother?!!! Acting like he's some periya thyagi!!! If you treat yourself like a doormat, then everyone will only step on you; similarly, by taking all the blame, Krishnan is only making things simpler for self-centered, manipulative people like Mugunthan!  

AAAAAAAAH, I'm just so angry that Mugunthan is enjoying a happy life while Krishnan is suffering😑! Ok, I'm going to go to the gym to calm down now...