roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

YRKKH WRITTEN UPDATE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Video Link by -Nipun97-
YRKKH 3rd July OnL/DownL/Pics*HQ*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys...i'm soooo veryyy sorry for late....actually my net was not working yesterday....😭 thts y couldn't post the update last night...i hope u all will understand ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gayatri is tensed...Naitik's dad asks her y Naitik left so early? Gayatri says she don't know...but Naitik looked really very disturbed...Naitik dad says disturbed? Nani ma asks Rajshri where is Akshara ???Rajshri says ma u sent her na? nani says aree necklace parnai mai itna time lagta ha kya? vishambar says shauriya where is Akshara? She must b here now... Rajshri asks shauriya to bring Akshara...he goes....
Shauriya comes ...he sees Akshara sitting with Varsha.....he says Akshara  ur here n everyone searching u there..... He notices Akshara crying...he asks Akshara y ur crying??? he asks Varsha y she is crying? Varsha says don't ask her anything right now....u won't understand...shauriya says but?? Varsha says actually one day left for her wedding n after that she have to go there leaving all of us.... thinking that she is crying...if u leave her alone for sometimes then everything will b alright.... shauriya leaves...varsha closes the door...she sits with Akshara.... she says Akshara don't tell anything abt this to anyone. one a day left for wedding...Akshara says but if Naitik ji tells everything to everyone?? when he left he was very angry.... I'm really afraid Akshara....if he says no for the marriage thn?? varsha says Akshara y u told him abt RR??u must have said no whn he asked tht question.... Akshara says but i can't lie to him na. Varsha i said yes for RR becz i liked him...Varsha says Akshara u like HR too na???u can't hear anything against him na....but its not wrong na..there is a huge difference between like n love...u can like many ppl...Akshara hugs Varsha....Akshara asks Varsha y this happen with me?? Varsha says Akshara see...in arrange marriage ppl only aks u like the guy or not???but its not like tht na u start loving tht guy??? Akshara says but ppl will think na i loved him...Varsha says hmm..but u know... whn u fall in love with each other?? whn u start understanding each other. like the way u start loving Naitik ji.....n now for u Naitik ji is everything....so there  will b no problem. but y did u say ya abt RR??  u don't know Akshara u what u did.....
RR sitting n giving order...Naitik comes... RR asks y he is here now.?? He don't tell him anything...he comes in his room...Naitik is throwing everything in his room. starts throwing everything in his room....while he was throwing he got hurt himself...blood was coming out. he sees Akshara standing infront  of him..akshara says y ur hurting  urself?y ur looking sooo disturbed....don't u see the truth in my eyes???naitik stands up n goes up to the mirror where Akshara was standing....but he sees Akshara laughing with RR...he gets angry n was suppose to throw something  on the mirror but RR comes n says monna what r u doing? Seeing RR he gets more angry....he says RR just get of of  my room....otherwise i'll go from here....RR says ok ...me going. he goes....
The mehindi ceremony is over...all left Akshara's home...Omi asks shauriya  y he didnot bring Akshara...nani ma says ur wife took her in her room. now wht will tht think?? Shauriya tells all tht Akshara is crying...becz after 2 days she will go from here...all goes up to met akshara.....dadi asks wht happen??? she says nothing.... Rajshri says don't cry dear...we too very upset becz our daughter going  tomorrow...all starts crying....dadi says its rules Akshara...ur leaving this home  but  this home will b always yours...

BREAK

Singhania family reaches home...thy sees RR sitting....RR tells everyone tht Naitik is very upset...n he don't want to talk with anyone...hearing this dada ji gets very angry. he says how can he say this?gayatri says he must  be tird thts y he told this to RR...bhabhi ma asks Gayatri to go n ask him whts the matter... Gayatri opens Naitik's room door...she sees the lights are off...she switches on the light....she sees everything in his room is scattered here n there.... n Naitik is sleeping...she calls naitik ...he gets up....she asks Naitik whts the matter ..he asks Gayatri not to asks him anything.....

BREAK

Gayatri says wht happened Naitik....y ur sooo disturbed?? Naitik says ma kaal mere shaadi ho rahe hai...toh kya??? ...... janai diji ai ma...its too late.... gayatri becomes sooo shocked tht word was not come from her mouth....she says  naitik u don't wanna marry akshara???naitik is quiet..... Gayatri asks y son ???whts the matter???whts the reason???naitik says i don't know....i don't know anything...gayatri says u know wht r u saying??wht   happened son???akshara told u anything??? wht happend son tht ur saying u don't wanna marry akshara?????reshmi n nandini comes...thy asks wht happened?? she is quiet....
Akshara sitting in her room..varsha sitting with her...Akshara says i'm really very worried Akshara..... I think that a big strong storm will come n will take all everything.. varsha says Akshara...nothing will happen...god won't do wrong with u...u never did anything wrong with anybody...toh god won't do anything wrong with u too....akshara still veryy tensed...

PRECAP

Akshara says i don't know anything but everyone there knows everything abt RR n me. ...agar sab ko pata chal gaya toh???sab kuch khatam....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited by -Preeti- - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago