*Uravugal July 2009 Archives

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Wednesday July 1st 2009 - Episode 23

Pictures by Atina
Credits to Isaitamil.net

Continues from yesterday.....  Chitra asks Krishnan what "Anni" means.  Krishnan, with tearful eyes, says that Anni is equivalent to Amma (😭😭 very touchy yet again).  Hence Chitra says "as a mother, I'm telling you to eat now please."  She further adds that they are all saddened by whatever has happened to him and they can definitely feel his sorrow, but if he doesn't eat, no one will.  She wonders if she should tell others to sleep without eating.  Krishnan nods his head side ways and grabs the plate to eat.  All of them come to the front and watch him eat, happily.  Krishnan gets emotional as his Anni looks on (Chitra's anbu and paason for her family members is great πŸ‘πŸ‘... she hands things so calmly.... hope this Mugundhan won't suspect her in any way 🀒😑 )

Mugundhan, in his room is reading a book, and Chitra arrives with a glass.  She closes the door and comes near him.  He takes the tumbler and gets her to sit on the bed.  Seeing Chitra very upset, Mugundhan wonders what the matter is.  She says she is very disheartened to see his thumbhi Krishnan like this, and that no man should go through such a terrific thing in life.  Mugundhan sighs and says there is nothing much they can do since, it is his fate that he has to be insulted by his own wife (oh yeah 😲..... it was all cause of you 😑😑 ..... you selfish fellow 🀒.... hmm... it is very clear that he will be the number one villain πŸ˜•).  Chitra then wonders why they never informed Gayathri about Krishnan's education background.  Mugundhan tells her to drop the subject and asks her to turn the lights off (😲😲 ada paavi 🀒)

u24a.jpg

A shocked Chitra stops him from touching her, and raises a question as to if in such condition, their happiness the most important (πŸ‘πŸ‘ Bravo Chitra... ).  Mugundhan gets mad and sarcastically tells her "thevayilla thaan, vittidu vittidu, paravayilaa, no problem!"  He then reminds her of what she had said earlier that they must always remain close and that she will fulfill her husband's aasaa paasangal (Yov 😑...neeyellam oru manushana yaa??  Kudumba soolnilaiyai yosikatheriyaala 🀒).  Chitra coldly stares at him.  Mugundhan further adds that he is fallen in love with her deeply ever since they got married and he hopes she too likes him in the same manner.  He firmly tells her that he won't push her about it and says he too feels bad for their family circumstances.  He then drops the book on the side table and sighs out loud.  Chitra  watches him with cold face and goes to turn the lights off (Disgusting fellow 🀒... but I got to say Rajkanth did a great job.... he enacts the role of a cunning guy reall well πŸ‘πŸ‘).

Next morning, at the hospital Parvathy Amma watches Annamali, who sighs out aloud and looks flustered.  Visalatchi stands by the counter and cuts apple.  Parvathy looks back and forth at Annamali and Visalatchi, and finally asks Annamali if any thing is wrong in their house (uh oh.... how did she know....😲😲?)  Annamalai, all shocked, looks up at Visalatchi and says nothing happened at home and wonders if anyone said anything to her.  Parvathy says she can sense it on his face, since they've lived together for 35 years 😲.  Annamalai assures that all are well at home, but he is only tensed about his business πŸ˜•.  Parvathy isn't convinced and asks Visalatchi, who looks at her with guilt but says all are well at home, and that they are just missing her.  Parvathy then looks at Annamali and asks if the doctor had said anything to them about the operation being unsuccessful and the chances of her surviving is minimal (😭😭 awww no way....).  Annamalai refutes the statement and tells her, some what angrily, that due to lack of sleep caused by her hospitalization and business tension, he feels flustered.  Parvathy remains quiet and looks the other way. 

Just then Gowri arrives and Visalathci takes off.  Annamalai too decides to leave, but before doing so he tells Parvathy to rest.  Just as he leaves, he takes Gowri out in the pretext of buying medications and tells her not to leak out the matter to Parvathy.  Gowri assures she'll be careful considering her mother's conditions.  Once in Parvathy's room, he bids bye and leaves. 

At Annamalai's house, Ranjini and Chitra are cooking (i love these two ladies πŸ˜›....).  Ranjini senses Chitra to be overly quiet and upset, hence wonders what the matter is.  Chitra says it is hard to see her mother in law like this, and even worse is seeing Krishnan like this, and wonders if there is any solution to this problem.  Ranjini calms her down by saying that it is all up to the Almighty, and that she too is pondering over this (us too 😭😭)

u18h.jpg

Just then Azhagesan calls Ranjini asking for coffee.  As she brings coffee for Azhagesan, Visalatchi enters the house.  Azhagesan inquires how is staying with Parvathy amma.  Visalatchi informs that Gowri and Annamali are with her, but tells them how freaked out she was today .  Ranjini, all shocked, asks if anything was wrong with Parvathy Amma's health 😲.  Visalatchi refutes and says that seeing Annamalai's face itself, Parvathy wondered if anything was wrong at home.  Ranjini and Azhagesan get scared for a second, but are relieved to hear that Annamalai managed to samalichufy 😳. 

Azhagesan says before Parvathy Anni comes back, they must do something to solve the problem (i hope so too 😊).  Ranjini suggests her father and mother to go talk with Gayathir's parents since one has to compromise and come down to solve the problem.  Ranjini says she went and talked to them in anguish seeing her lovely brother like this, while Gayathir's parents told AM that Krishnan was the one who wrote the letter.  Hence they must clarify to Gayathir's parents that Krishnan never wrote the letter (wonder how they'll convince them πŸ˜•).  Visalatchi isn't too sure if they should go to Gayathir's house once again.  So Ranjini suggests they can go to a public place and that she would ask Raji to bring her husband there since Raji too is eager to get her daughter back in her in laws house (pheww...atleast Raji wishes to send her here).  The parents agree (hmmm...will TK give in?? πŸ˜•)

An auto arrives at a temple and Gayathir's parents get down.  TK wonders why they came to the temple at this hour.  Raji explains that at this point they can only pray to God and get him to solve their daughter's problem, since it wouldn't look nice if their daughter stayed with them forever.  They both walk in and see Azhagesan and Visalam 😲.  TK coldly stares at Raji and asks if this is the reason why she brought him here.  Raji says they were the one to call them for a peace talk and as the parents of their daughter, it is their responsibility to solve the problem.  She requests him to not theeni podufy to their daughter's stubbornness and asks him to speak to them πŸ‘πŸ‘. 

Hence as they approach Ahzagesan and Visalatchi, the latter pair greets them.  TK coldly tells them they shouldn't be asking of his wellbeing (hmm...looks like TK may still be very angry πŸ˜•...).  Visalatchi politely explains that they should try to solve this problem rather than blame each other since it will only complicate things.  Azhagesan says that with evidence they can firmly say Krishnan never wrote the letter and that it is the work of some veendathavangal.  Visalatchi adds that after having blessed the couple a blissful married life, it is not fair to separate them (well said πŸ‘).  Hence, Azhagesan requests TK to advice Gayu send her. 

TK coldly replies that from her birth till this point, he chose everything for her - i.e. selection of her dresses to what degree she would pursue.  She too accepted everything since his selections never went wrong (but ennaku paartha onga ponnu very stubborn madhiri therinthathu πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... wonder how she accepted everything without putting a fight πŸ€”).  But now his choice of a groom has gone wrong (😲 oh please dont say this 😭... in fact you've got to be lucky to get a maapillao like Krishnan).  He feels guilty and hence isn't to face his daughter.  With that, how is he able to convince his daughter to go live in her in laws' house.  Hence he firmly adds that he will let it up to Gayathri, and they leave (Suthom...Gayu aavathu yes sollurathaavathu ).  Azhagesan and Visalatchi look on.  Screen freezes. 

Uravugal thodarum........

If you happen to read this post and liked it, please press the like button.  Please also share with us your views on this episode.  Thank you 😊. 

Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thursday, July 2, Episode 24
Updates & pictures by atina
Credit to isaitamil ( Some part is missing in isai.....after wtaching SUn Tv I have added..which is in green colour)

Krishna is mending some rice bags while Mugunthan is reading news paper. Senthilo comes to Krish calling him," maapilai...chinna maapileh...look what I found...see this one...? this si the envelop in which that letter was mailed to Gayatri's house. Can you see the stamp of the post office on it clearly?....ayo maapilai....with this stamp we can find find from where this is posted....

( at this point Mugunthan becomes alert and starts listening to this conversion carefully)  So what I did was ...went to our post office and confirmed that this is mailed only from our area...which means our enemy is here only in this same area...maapileh...I swear upon my Ranjani that I will find that culprit and nring him in front of you" Mugunthan looks puzzled and worried.
In her hospital bed Parvathy is eating food while Visalam helps her. Parvathy asks for Krish and Visalam replies that Ranjani has gone to shop to buy medicines and she heard Ranjani  telling Krish about visiting
hospital. Parvathy answers," stop ..I told you only and now you are telling Ranjani was talking to him about visiting me...what is really happening...I know you all are trying to hide something from me" Here some Ranjani with medicine and she gives some tablets to PArvathy as Parvathy asks her about Krish. Ranjani stammers frist and tells," He was telling that he is coming...amma...it is ok you please take your medicine ..I will go and and phone him ok?"
As she was ready to go ..Visalam says bye to PArvathy and Parvathy asks her," why are you in a hurry...if you stay here ..you are sure that you will olarify something to me?" Hearing this Ranjani leaves the room worriedly and for her luck Krish is on his way to the room with Gowry. Ranjani tells," good that you are here...ammma has been asking for you da....please be careful when you talk to her ok?" They all enter the room and Krish asks," How are you ma?" Parvathy starts to pour her anger to him," what is wrong with me...I am doing great...who ever wants to cheat me go ahead...I am sure that who ever is trying to hide something from me..you can not do that to me...that is the reason I asked you to come here ...so now tell me what is the problem?..
Everyone is worried and exchanges looks to each other. Suddenly Krish says," pudikkalai ma" ( what happend ??? in between some conversation is cut I guess..some thing is worng ...I am watching in isaitamil.....)
I just watched on sun TV: The following is missed in isaitamil.
Kirsh answers to his mom's question," amma...for all the confussion I am the cause...since I am not educated ...that creates so much problems amma..." Ranjani, Gowri and Vislam get worried hearing this but Krish still continues,,," Ammma appa scolded me as usual "Tharkuri" in front of Gayatri and she did not like this at all...yes amma,,,athu avaulukku pudikkalai"

Parvathi is releived hearing this and tells," ayo ivolthaana.....your appa is alwasy like this only ....ok...Krishna you bring Gayatri here da tomorrow I will talk to her ok?" Krish tries to convince her but Parvathy  orders him again that he should bring Gayatri the next day to her. Now everyone looks at each other with so much confussion.
AZ, Visalam. Ranjani, Mugunthan, and Chitra are in the hall discussing about Parvathy's request. They are all confused and Az tells that it may not be possible to bring Gayatri to the hospital. Visalam tells about Parvathy's condition if she happens to hear the real matter her heart can not take it... at this point Am comes there...and stops to listen to this conversation
Chitra interferes and tells," Yenga...why not you and me go to Gayatri and try to talk to her .. you are also equally educated like her and she like me...so I think we should try talking to her" Mugunthan worriedly asks," what if she insults us too?" Ranjani replies," yes..she is capable of doing that too" Now AM reaches there and tells," ok...now you all don't go...I will go and talk to them one more time and see"
Gayatri's house...Raji calls Sudha to serve coffee to TK and Gayatri. She asks Suda to take a coffee too but Sudha asks her to make her favorite raagi malt and Raji agrees to that. Sudha immediately hugs her mom and tells," hayyaa....raajee...na raajee thaan" Raji scolds her and reminds her the present crisis they are facing. But Sudha replies," amma..for your daughter Padicha thimiru and for your husband varattu gowravam....just because of that why I should not be happy?" However she takes coffee to her dad and to gayatri.
AM comes to TK's house and stands at the entrance waiting for TK to call him in. TK who is enjoying his coffee suddenly notices Am and slowly stands while AM joins his hands to say Vanakkam. ( some sad male humming goes on....which really taps our heart and makes us cry....good rerecording...) TK also reponds the ame way and tells" V....aaa.......n...ga" Raji hears this from the kitchen and AM slowly walks to TK and tells," I am not here to argue with you or to invite Gayatri to come and live with my son again....but....( Raji and then Sudha and Gayatri also reach there) as you all know about my wife's health condition...she is not in a position to bear any shock at this time....so she is not aware of this situation..as we all decided not to tell her.
So according to Parvathy Gayatri is in my place and she keeps asking about Gayatri ...
( then he slowly walks to Gayatri and talks) amma Gayatri...you just come to the hospital and asks Parvathy...nalla irukareengala...?? that is all I want from you the rest we will manage..( he turns to TK and continues) I am keeping all my suya mariyaathai and Gowravam to your feet to ask this favour...please tell Gaytri to come with me"
(Look at Raji, Sudha, TK's expression when Am tells this and look at this Gayatri's face.... feel like giving a tight slap on her face)
Here goes Gayatri without any hesistation," Ennala vara mudiyaadunga ...your wife is sick only now right....? but when this marriage was finalised she was alright....if she is a good person....she sould have told us about her son's education to us right? ( at this poibnt Raji screams at her...Gayatreeee) ....nee summma irumma...en mansai maatharathukkaga plan panni they are calling me like this.....I have told  very cvlearly that day and came here...."
Even after this much insult...poor AM crying and asking," Illammma...there is no such plan in this....it is all about my wife's life or death question...that is all amma....sambandi amma....atleast you...help me in this matter....if possible try to bring Gayatri to the hospital...if not it is ok...what ever is Parvathy's fate...let that happen..." He turns and looks at everyone...and slowly walks to the door.
As soon as he leaves Raji comes to Gayatri and screams at her," yendi...nee padichavathaneh?...avlo periya manushan....is begging to save his wife's life by visiting her...and you...without any heart refusing like this? Before this when PArvathy ammal was sick...you only told us to go and visit her in the hospital...right? so the same you now behave like this...?che....if you go and visit her in the hospital...I will be proud that I carried you in my whomb...if not along with that family's curse...my curse also will be on you dee..."
Telling this she quickly goes away from there. Gayatri looks angry....

Edited by atina - 14 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thursday, July 9, Episode 29
Credits to Isaitamil.net

It is early morning, AZ is already in the rice mill sitting next to sleeping Krishna. The worker muniandi is also there. AZ waits there
until Krishna wakes up holding his head. AZ tells,"Dei Krishna...if only appa and amma saw your condition last night...I have no no idea what would have happened..? why are you doing this da...you are a very nice person...please do not start all this da...I know  that it is a great insult to any man when the wife leaves him and goes away during his first night.. ..but we are also worried about you da...Krishna..this alcohol habit is bad..once you start it will come until your grave da....afetr all this separation between you and Gayatri is not a permamnenet one da...she will come one day to you back da...until then you have to be our old clean
Krishnan....will you pa?"

Krishna feeling guilty and replies," sarippa...I will never do this mistale again pa" AZ continues," When you realsie what you did was wrong  ...that is more than enough aya...no evil thing will come near you...look here pa...I have so much faith in you and  all  our family members love you so much ...and this Mugunthan has his "uyir" on you...pa ....(At this point....Krishna just stares AZ with so much pain on his face)...If he comes to know about you drinking like this he will even leave his life.....so please do not let  him know about all this pa.... Muniya...I am telling to you also ...do not tell anyone ok? and munuya you have to also stop  drinking.... it is all because of you only....sari Krishna you go and take bath and come ..we will go home...and tell everyone that you had some urgent work here in the mill ok?"
 But Krishnan requests AZ to go home and he will come home after some time. AZ  leaves and Krish sits there and thinks...looking very sad.
Chitra is busy sitting on her bed folding clothes and Gowri comes there and searches for something. When Chitra asks Gowri  answers," onnum illa anni....chumma thaan..." Chitra tells her to help her folding those clothes for her. Gowri agrees to that and she tells that Appa has already gone to the hospital. As she fold the clothes she finds Mugunthan's cell phone on the bed and her face bringhtens up and slowly she slides the phone to her lap and hides that with her thaavani and after a few seconds she tells Chitra,"Anni...itho vandudaren..." and goes away from there.
Chitra notices all this..she goes to the nest room entrance and finds Gowri is talking to someone using that cell phone. After talking
for a while Gowri quickly deletes the last number she called and noticing all this Chitra quickly moves away from her hidden place.

TK is sitting in his house and he is in some deep thoughts....Raji notices this and asks him," waht are thinking about now?" He suddenly comes to his sense and replies," what else I will be thinking about....all about our Gayatri only..." Raji replies,"...mm...Ungalai paarthaa....it does not look like you are thinking about Gayatri....I think you are thinking about our Mappillai's behaviour yesterday....You are not yourself from yesterday...You have not even unfolded your newspaper...usually by
now you would have read each line in that newspaper.....I have told you otherday...and I repeat one more time to you now....you
please call your daighter and advise her and send her to her husband's house please..."
TK stares at her and tells," I have already told the other day in the temple that I will not interfere in such matter anymore?" Raji asks," What do you mean by telling like that? You mean to say that she will be here for ever like this?" TK replies," That means...I have given full freedom to her to take a decision in this matter on her own" Raji gets irritated," saree....what if she decides that she will never live with mappilai?"
TK firmly says," I will accept to that....I have been doing everything for her since her child hood and now...." Raji interferes and  tells," podum... podum...neenga paarthu paarthu senjadu....."
She stops as she notices Gayatri coming down. Gayatri is all ready to go out and Raji asks her how she feels now. Gayatri replies," Now I feel much better ma...that is why I am going to the hospital to see Parvathy amma" Raji is happy to hear this and corrects her by telling," She is not amma...but athai  dee..." Gayatri answers," Since I do not like that relationship..I called that way"
TK asks her why does she want to pay a visit to Parvathy ammal....and Gayatri replies," I know appa they are angry with me.....but I still want to pay a visit to her and apologise to her..." TK tries to stop her but Raji tells that she should go and see Parvathy ammal and Gayatri says bye to them and leaves from there.
TK screams at Raji,'What is this Raji....you also like this....." Raji cuts him off and tells," will you please keep quiet now...? I am so happy that she has used her brain well nu.....only if she goes there this problem will will come to an end...." TK worriedly replies,"I dont think so....I think the problems will grow more now" Raji consoles him," athellam on num aagathu...you please sit and read your paper peacefully now...ok?"

Senthil in sitting in a tea stall reading a news paper. ( this tea stall is the same one where Mugunthan made the owner of that tea stall to talk bad about him to TK before).A man comes there ordering a tea and he turns to Senthil and asks about the newly weds. After he leaves Senthil asks the tea shop man who he is. He replies," he was working before in your rice mill...then he fought with the management accusing them for not paying more....and he left that job and went"Senthil becomes curious hearing this and asks where he lives and whether he is an educated man. The tea man teases him," enna anneh....he is just a fifth grade pass...that is all.....ayo" Then comes another man and again Senthil asks about him too. This time shop man asks him," enna neenga...since morning who ever comes here goes on asking about every one like this....what is the matter anneh?"
Senthil tells," illanneh....I am asking all this because someone is talking so bad about our family...sending mottai kadudaasi...? " The tea stall man replies," ayo....ithudaan unga kovamaa? how can you talk about others like this...keeping all the mistakes in your side?....adan you all got married Mugunthan right...? " Senthil asks," aamaa so waht...? enna anneh ..you are hesitating to tell some thing...please tell....this is about our family's maana prachinai anneh"
Now that man come out telling everything about TK's coming there and asking about Mugunthan and Mugunthan requesting him
to tell all bad things about him to TK to stop giving his daughter to Mugunthan etc....Senthil is shocked to hear all this. He reaches
home and comes to mugunthan;'s room and shuts the dorr behind him. He goes to Mugunthan who is reading some book on his bed and asks," Atheppadi Maapilai...after doing all ..behaving like an innocent...? how is that possible for you to do this maapillai?"

Mugunthan gets up and asks with an innocent face," what are you talking mama...I do not understand anything you say mama?"
Senthil," why are you in the first place getting excited like this....which means you have done something wrong...right?" Mugunthan gets irritated and screams," maama....will you please tell me konjam puriyara maathiri?"
Senthil keeps his cools and asks,:" Oh......puriyara maathiri? saree...you come with me to the tea stall in the corner of the street...we will leisurely sit there and talk about this...is that ok with you....hey....how come...when I said about that tea stall you have become so quiet.....You are not yourself.......I have come to know all about your vanda vaalam now.....and I also understand why Thanikaasalam came here and proposed for another maapillai......how beautifully you were moving all the pieces.."
Mugunthan asks what he did and Senthil replies,"soooper mapilai....even after catching you like this red handed...still you are acting so innocent....saree.....I am telling that ....you made that tea stall man to talk bad about you to TK and sending mottai kadudaasi to here and there.....are all done by you....." Mugunthan is stunned and stares at Senthil.....
Edited by atina - 14 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

nithya_IF thumbnail

Monday July 13th 2009 - Episode 31 Update

Update by Aisha and Atina
Pictures by Atina
credits to Isaitamil.net

A furious Gaya holds her thaali and tells her parents "namma rendhu kudumpathaiyum yeemaathina fraud kattina thaali has no values for me.  It is only a piece fo kayiru."  She then warns her parents not to blackmail her with this thaali sentiment ever again and leaves.  A shocked Raji looks on, while TK remains with a stern look on his face (.... now TK family will blame Krishna for this whole mess 😭😭... Krishna ithu ungalukku thevayaa???  I only wish Ranjini kept within the limit the other day!).

An auto arrives at AM's house.  Chitra's mom and brother arrive.  They walk in and call Senthil, who happens to read newspaper along with Mugundhan in the living room.  The latter welcome them and wonder the reason for their suprise visit.  Chithi (chitra's mom) says "solla madhiriya irukku nilamai" (uh oh... ippo ivanga ennathukku vathirukkanga nnu puriyalaiyee πŸ˜•).  Soon Vishalam and Chitra join and greet them.  Chithi says she isn't worried about her daughter's life after all she has been married into a wonderful family.  While saying this, she sets up a thattam with flower, fruits and other things.  Chitra confusingly asks why she's brought poo, palam all of a sudden.  Chithi hesitates while the rest look on.  Murugan requests her mom to say it. 
Chithi then looks up and says "kalayaanam aagi ithana naal aatchu.... thaali piritchu kokkanumilla?"  Chitra politely reminds her what she said over phone "athuthaan naan phone le sonne illai.  Athai hospital la irukkaanga.  Vanthathukku appurom paarthikalaminnu!"  Chithi defends that this is all Sambirathaayam!  Chitra once again says that waiting for Maamiyar (Parvathi Amma) also counts into Sambirathaayam.  Chithi suddenly says "athu thaan ONN maamiyar irrukaave!"  (vida maataangelee 😑.... othumaya irukara kudumbathila ippadhi sikkalgal uruvaakurathukennee varuvaanga ..... such self centered people 😑!)  Visaalam and Chitra, who are stunned steal glances at each other!  

Chithi then asks Visaalam if she agrees.  Visaalam hesitantly says that don't do anything without Parvathy Amma, thereby defending Chitra!  Mugundhan too agrees that they should wait till Parvathy Amma comes.  However Senthil speaks in support of his Chithi, saying that they should do things when the time is right!  Chithi adds that she completely understands them, but they also have responsibilities too.  Chitra tries to tell her mom about it, but the latter scolds her.  Murugan also speaks in support of his mom, but Chitra pleads him to try and understand. 

Visaalam says they should wait for periyavangal.  Mugundhan isn't pleased and wonders if they aren't pleased (yappa Senthilu.... neenga nallavangala?? kettavangala sollunga πŸ˜•....... multiple personality ulla var polla theriyureenga πŸ˜•).  Finally, Visaalam says they've discussed this with Parvathy Amma, and expresses AM's wishes to carry on this sambrathaayam in the presence of Parvathy! 
Chitra once again politely asks her mom why she is making everyone uncomfortable and says that in another 10 days Athai will be here.  Mugundhan raises his voice and tells Chitra "nee thaan athai athai nnu solluree...aana avanga onna madhikira maadhiri theriyala!  This is the reason why Athai gave the key set to that Gayathri the other day."  Gowri happens to listen to all this from the entrance.  Mugundhan is shocked at hearing this and immediately asks Chitra if this is what Athai did (Mugundha and Senthil πŸ˜‘😑.... just shows you guys are after power to control!!!  It is up to Parvathy Amma... and no one should question... ).  
Chitra tries to malupufy and adds that there is nothing wrong in this, since Gayathri too is this house's DIL.  Mugundhan scolds they should call such a thimiru pudichaval as a DIL of this house.  Visaalam warns him, but Senthil defends himself.  Mugundhan interupts and wonders if Parvathy Amma did indeed do that.  Senthil explains that she indeed did and adds that she should have either given into Visaalam atthai or Chitra, but never did, hence she insulted both of them (Senthil 😑😑 othumaya irukkara kudumpathila are you trying to create problems 😑😑....).  Gowri looks on all confused. 

Visaalam denies this and adds that Parvathy amma did ask both of them prior to handing over the keys to Gayu.  Chitra supports her MIL by saying that they too agreed to it as they felt it would satisfy Gayu a bit more.  Visaalam then asks Senthil not to talk like this (πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ that was great of Visaalam and Chitra.... even though this did not happen...they def. understand Parvathy amma well... as long as they remain like this..no one can create problems πŸ˜‰).  Gowri is deeply thinking.

At the hospital, a nurse checks Parvathy Amma's BP and instructs Gowri to give her the medications at the right time.  After the nurse leaves, Gowri gets her mom to sit upright and offers the medicaiton.  Parvathy refuses at first saying what is the use of living a life off medication.  Gowri convinces her and after taking the pills, Parvathy Amma inquires about the situation at home. 
Gwori says all is well, and wonders why she always suspects them.   Parvathy Amma says Veetu Periyavargal always said they'll take care of everything, but they couldnt' help much in Krishnan's matter 😭.  Gwori assures all will go well.  Parvathy brushes it off and says "hmm...wonder why i'm talking to you about this".  Gwori adds she too is a major and she also knows nallathu keetathu (hmm... this is a sign indicating that she is old enought to take care of things on her own...i.e. those mysterious phone calls and dissaperances πŸ˜‰).  Parvathy scolds her saying that no one can be reliable. 

Gowri requests her not to blame others, and adds that even she too made a mistake by handing the keys to Gayu.  Parvathy amma scolds Gowri for calling Gayu by name and confidently says as soon as she reaches home she'll def. go and bring Gayu to her house.  Gowri isn't confident about this and adds "by handing the keys to Gayu, Amma did you not think about how hurt Chitra Anni would have been?"  Parvathy Amma suprisingly asks if Chitra said anything, to which Gowri says she never did.  When inquired if anyone else asked about it, Gowri malupufies that she just thought of this on her own.  Parvathy Amma adds she knows what is right and wrong, and scolds Gowri for poking her nose in (ayooo Paavom Gowri..i wish she had said that to this Senthil 😑).

It is late into the night!  In the rice mill....Ranjani meets Krish and requests him to tell the real truth about that letter. She asks," dei.....you did not write that letter right? da? sollu....look here the way you are keeping quiet itself speaks volumes about the truth to me da.....I am sure you can not do such thing....that too  writing against Mugunthan so bad...? no way.....you have protected him in that two lakh Rs matter....and took all the blames on you....because you care for Mugunthan that much.....so you can not write that letter telling bad about same Mugunthan......solluda....who are you trying to protect by keeping quiet like this?" (well said Ranjini πŸ‘πŸ‘.. you def. know your brother Krishnan well... please grill him and find out the truth soon maa 😭). 

After a while Ranjini adds, his silence confirms that whatever she said is true and adds she knows him well.  He is not the type to do such thing to Mugundhan or their family.  She walks up to him from the back and asks once again.  Krishnan sheds tears and washes it off with water.  Ranjini is shocked to see tears and asks why he cried and wonders if he's trying to protect someone from their family.  Krishnana moves from there telling...." akka please leave this matter...I only wrote it ok?"  (Krishna..this is a golden chance...please tell her about Mugundhan 😲....why Krishna........why???  )

Ranjani follows him and demands he tell her the truth.  Krishna asks her to go home, but the latter is adamant.  Krishan ignores and walks forth but is shell shocked to hear Ranjini say "Krishna, letterai ezhuthinathu Mugundhan thaane?".  From his reaction she figures that Mugundha is the culprit.  She is about to leave Angrily... However,  krishnan stops her.  He politely and softly asks her not to question Mugundhan about this.  Ranjini scolds him, but Krishnan adds "Anna is very innocent, hence he doesn't know how to ask for something directly.  He must have fallen for Anni but couldn't ask us directly.  I guess we couldn't figure that out, so we can't blame him Akka."   Ranjini says "poda paithiya kaara....he's done something bad to you and our family... despite this he's living a luxurious life...while nee yennada naa avan panina thappaala kaaranom thediriyaa?? 😑  Aren't you not mad at him daa?" 

Krishnan innocently says that he did get mad the day he found out, giving her a brief flashback of that incident where he finds the truth.  She scolds him fruther adding what he wants her to do about this furiously.  Krishnan asks her to forget this completely, adding that Mugundhan didn't do this intentionally, instead it was Gayathru who just fought and left.   Ranjini is shell shocked and reminds Krishnan that the reason behind why Gayu left was for the same reason.  Krishnan once again talks in support of Mugundhan saying that his brother must be guilty for all this, and it is not right of them to hurt him more... (Krishnaa.........ayooooo yen paa ippadhi nalavana irukkeenga ...... to be honest, this Mugundhan isn't concenred about this paa... he is just trying to prevent himself from getting caught..😑).  

Ranjini shed tears and angrily says why he is supporting such a throgi.  Krishnan once agian reminds her not to mention this to anyone including his annan.  Ranjini is heart broken.  Krishnan then gets her to promise her that she will not.  Ranjini cries and remains silent.  Krishnan blackmails with her paasom on him and finally gets her to promise 😭😭😭 (Mugundhan is once again let free...but if they ever see him overa aatom poding...hope they give him left and right then😑).

uravugal thodarum...........

If you've read this update and liked it, please press the like button.  We would appreciate if you could take part in the discussions to share your views on this episode and the story.  Thank you 😳
Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 14 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail