hiiii. plzz recommend a book to read

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
hiiiiii. i m new to this forum
i have loads of free time and would love to read some really good book. so ppl if u could plzz suggest.
i am basically interested in sci-fi books and books about magic/magical creatures( live vampires)
i have read 2 dan brown book and artemis fowl series and twilight series
i m planning to read the other two dan brown books but since i have loads of free time i wanna read more so ppl if u could suggest some really good book i could have a really nice summer vacation 😊 😊 😊
Originally posted by abeeru

hiiiiii. i m new to this forum
i have loads of free time and would love to read some really good book. so ppl if u could plzz suggest.
i am basically interested in sci-fi books and books about magic/magical creatures( live vampires)
i have read 2 dan brown book and artemis fowl series and twilight series
i m planning to read the other two dan brown books but since i have loads of free time i wanna read more so ppl if u could suggest some really good book i could have a really nice summer vacation 😊 😊 😊

hey...welcome to the book tak forum..πŸ€—...okay..u r interested in sci fi..hmm...artemis fowl is a good one...magical creatures hmm...havent u read harry potter? try reading tht...😊i am basically not interested in them...but m trying to help...:)...
thinking thinking thinking.........
thanx ammygurl for the suggestion
aftr readin twilight, u wont prefer anythin else....i read da whole series 3 tyms...
Twilight! Just read the saga and you wouldn't want a new book. I am reading the whole for zillionth time.. got most of passages memorized but I still love it to bitsπŸ˜†

Well you could try Warrior Cat series by Erin Hunter.Sphere", "Prey", "State of Fear", "Timeline".These are just a sample of Michael Crichton's that I loved..you can try

True Sci-Fi -
anything by Isaac Asimov, Robert Heinlein, Arthur C. Clarke, and Ray Bradbury ..those wont be a disappointment either

Edited by Ambrosia - 14 years ago
me 2...ambrosia...:)...twilight rocks
Hmm if you're more into the magical genre then the harry potter series would the most convinient.
though i do reccomend the host by stephenie meyer!
Hmm..after reading Twilight...i myself do'nt prefer any book..! But i i do'nt know any good sci-fi books or magical books..srry..!