Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
WRITTEN / VIDEO UPDATE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WRITTEN UPDATE FOR MONDAY, JULY 6th, 2009
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VIDEO UPDATE : CLICK HERE (by -nipun97-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Im back with todays update! Today's episode was a real slow one, nothing happened. Just crying and Naitiks confusion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DETAILED UPDATE

Varsha and Akshara are in Akshara's room. Varsha consoles Akshara. Varsha tells Akshara to keep faith, the storm will pass. Varsha goes over and gets water for Akshara. Akshara takes a sip and the cellphone rings. Varsha says its Naitik. Akshara looks scared. Varsha says its the home phone. Varsha tells Akshara to talk. Akshara shakes her head scared. Varsha tells Akshara to talk again. Akshara picks up the phone and answers. Its Rashmi. Rashmi apologizes for phoning so late. Akshara says its okay, they were awake. Rashmi says she doesn't know how to ask her, she's worried. Akshara asks what. Rashmi tells Akshara that she wanted to ask, she stutters, she asks if something happened between her and Naitik, like a fight. Rashmi says sorry to ask this, Naitik won't tell her so she thought to ask Akshara. Akshara says no. Rashmi says okay, maybe something happened between Bablu and Naitik. She tells Akshara not to worry. Rashmi says bye. They both hang up. Akshara has tears in her eyes. Akshara tells Varsha that she was right, everyone at Naitik's house found out that he is upset, thats why Rashmi called to ask if something happened. Akshara says that because of her Naitik is hurt, If everyone finds out, everthing will be finished. Akshara asks what will happen.

Rashmi tells Nandini that Akshara doesn't know, she didn't want to ask too much because she didn't want Akshara to get tensed. Nandini asks what happened then? Before Naitik couldn't wait to get married and now it feels like he's trying to run away, something is the problem. Nandini and Rashmi turn around and freeze. Naitik's dad is there. Nandini and Rashmi look scared. Naitik's dad has a serious yet slightly angry expression on his face.

Gayatri asks Naitik what happened. She has tears in her eyes. Naitik is at the verge of crying. Naitik looks upset. Gayatri asks Naitik what the confusion is. Naitik says that "Am I doing the right thing marrying Akshara?" Gayatri is shocked as is Naitik's dad who is standing by the door. Gayatri asks Naitik what the problem is, why is he asking this a day before the wedding?! Naitik's dad is really angry, He asks "what is the point of asking this." Naitik's dad is angry and yells at Naitik. gayatri is crying, she tells Naitik's dad to calm down. Naitik's dad is really angry, he says the wedding will happen tomorrow at any cost. Naitik's dad is shaking because he is so angry, he storms out. Gayatri tells Naitik that this is the first time Naitik's dad is so angry, he never yells. Gayatri says crying "what will dadaji say when he finds out?!" Gayatri tells Naitik that he was the one who wanted this, so what happened?

Varsha is whiping Akshara's tears. She tells Akshara to stop crying, if the anyone from the family sees what with happen? Badi ma and Choti ma come. They brought a suitcase and things. Badi ma tells Akshara that the tailor brought all of the blouses and they brought a bunch of new saris for all the rasams. Choti ma says that they should check the blouses first. Badi ma says yes and holds out a blouse to Akshara. Akshara says later. Choti ma asks what happened? Varsha says that she is sad because time is flying by. Badi ma goes to Akshara and tells Akshara that this moment is the most happiest moment for you and us as well. Badi ma hugs Akshara. Akshara has tears in her eyes and nods. Badi ma tells Akshara to try the blouse. Akshara goes to try out the blouse. While Akshara tries the blouse Badi ma talks about her marriage.

Gayatri asks Naitik if Akshara did something, is there something wrong with her? Naitik says no. Gayatri asks then why?! Where can you find a better girl then Akshara?! Naitik says thats the problem, maybe Im not worthy of Akshara. Gayatri asks Naitik what he is saying. Gayatri says thats not the problem. Gayatri sits on the bed and crys. Gayatri tells Naitik that if he doesn't want the wedding it won't happen, she will listen to everything anyone says. Gayatri cries.

BREAK

Naitik says that he didn't want to upset Gayatri. Gayatri tells Naitik that when he is upset, it hurts me. We are doing this wedding for you, if your not happy, how can we? Naitik tells Gayatri that its nothing like this, its not that big of a problem. Naitik tells Gayatri not to cry, its not her fault. Naitik tells Gayatri that she knows him, he does things in tension. Gayatri asks what the tension is about. Naitik says that the wedding is happening in such a rush, maybe Im not ready. Gayatri says that they've talked about this, then? Naitik tells Gayatri that maybe its that he doesn't think he is ready to handle new responsibilities, thats why he said these things. Gayatri says "thats why?" Naitik says yes, his friend isn't here either to change his mood, he's feeling kind of lonely. Gayatri says okay she tells Naitik "so you want me to go tell this to your dad" She smacks Naitik on the shoulder playfully and turns to go. She asks Naitik if that was really the problem. Naitik says yes.

BREAK

Gayatri asks Naitik why Mohit isn't coming, what happened? Mohit hasn't ever done that before. If you told me that before I wouldn't have brought Mohit here by the ear, im like his mother. you two scared me. Rituraj comes through the door and asks "who was scared you?" Gayatri says nobody. Rituraj asks Naitik if his mood is better now, what happened? Rituraj asks why he came back so early. Gayatri tells Rituraj that Naitik wasn't feeling too well. Rituraj tells Naitik to keep his health in check before marriage. Naitik says "your worried about my health?" Rituraj says "yes, and why did you come back so early?" Naitik tells Rituraj that it wasn't fun without him. Rituraj says he will be there in his barat, he puts his hand on Naitik's shoulder. Naitik removes it. Rituraj asks Naitik if he's scared. Naitik says no, the barat will go and will come back with the bride. Rituraj smiles and says "all the best" he leaves. Gayatri tells Naitik that she is happy because he said that the barat will go. Gayatri smiles happily. Naitik frowns sadly.

At Akshara's house, in Akshara's room. Choti ma says that the grooms house will be really busy and loud right now and busy. At our house the sadness of biding farewell is somewhere in everyone. Akshara comes. Akshara says that the blouse is still a little tight. Choti ma says that he don't have time. Badi ma tells Choti ma to take the blouses early in the morning. Akshara tells Badi ma that she will take her dresses too. Choti ma asks why, will she wear her dresses there? Akshara asks if she will have to wear sari's at home too, and how she will be able to manage them. Badi ma says "like Varsha manages them and as we do" Choti ma says that after marriage you need to wear new clothes, all your old ties break.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PRECAP

Nandini says "yes after marriage Naitik will be so wound up in Akshara, he won't even ask about us" they laugh. Naitik says "I don't know myself what I have wound up in, nothing is under my control"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pressing the 'like' button or commenting would make me happy 😳
Edited by Payal25 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx for the update!!
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!

akshara needs to speakk up or else natik will always be under the wrong inpression
meluvsrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update payal.....hope this misunderstanding gets sort out soon!!!
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks alot for the update
pinkiM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thanks for the update.
SazzMe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thankss alot for the awesome update
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanxx for  the updated ..
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
really boring episode

thanks for the update
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome
They are supposed to be having sweet moments now, why are they upset......

I hope their misunderstandings get solved soon