6th July Written Update

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
sorry guys, i wont be able to do a detailed update-i typed the update and my computer restarted so lost it therefore im doing a brief update:

• Baaraat arrives-Shyam look handsome in sherwani😳
  • Everyone greets each other...Shyam's tauji also joins in and him and Basanth hug.
  • Sumitra does the tika on Shyam and some more rasams, Sumitra and ladies tease Shyam.
  • Jagya and Anandi remember their wedding-(it was realli cute😳)
  • Shyam asks Maasa to come forward and bless him but she says she cant as she's widow. After much       hesitation she comes forward and blesses him after Shyam says she doesnt want anything to happen in the wedding which stops someone from enjoying their life(in short he wants to break these old rules)
  • Shyam and barrat go inside. The magistrates arrive-to witness the marriage
  • Sumitra goes to Sugna who isnt happy, Sumitra trys to convince Sugna that whats happening is for the best.

Precap: Tauji is talking to Madan Singh allow. He's disapproving a court marriage

Edited by -aditi- - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!

i really really hope that sugana understands what everyone's explaining to her cuz she seems to still be in shock
MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Suguna better accept and not have a morose face atleast for the shaadi....
sashb thumbnail
I understand that Sugna might be very sad that Pratap's identity is slowly fading away from her life but I guess she should be mature enough to understand that what is happening is happening for the best..She better accept Shyam and treat him well...otherwise I would like to give her 10 tight slaps...
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the short but nice update

everyone seems to be happy & now I hope suguna also bears a smile with the lecture from her mom!
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Superb highlights thanks alot..