Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: mashaal

ohhh....congrats on the 25.7 one....*sigh*......today i searched my posts to see when i joined this CC......it was the 10 th CC.....who remember the first question i asked in my first post??

I do. I have an excellent memory 😛😆

"Can we bash?"
AreYaar thumbnail
Nimmi's OBSESSED with how many CCs we've raced through...and she keeps blaming ME for it!😡😡😡
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gossip Girl

I do. I have an excellent memory 😛😆

"Can we bash?"

Wowwwwwww GG! You remember??😆 Damn, you have excellent memory indeed!👏😆

Heyy Mash!
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

New LAK promo out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbqOR0W_Qnw

Don't really like the song, coz I cant really make out the tune... It's so weird... It's one of those non descript songs, doesn't catch your attention with the tune/words.... Deepika, as usual, has her standard 3 expressions...Saif is... meh.... WHY WONT THEY SHOW MORE OF THAT OTHER GIRL, OTHER THAN THAT ONE GHISSA PITTA CLIP AGAIN AND AGAINN.... I WANNA SEE MORE OF HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Anu: Hey, I wrote about everyone I knewwww! That I've interacted with directly, more than once! 😛😛😛
Originally posted by: nureat01

They're promoting Deepika cuz she's the known face.....unknown girl seems to be a sidey character in comparison :S....which sucks cuz I like her sooooo much more with Saif based on what I've seen in the promos!

This movie's looking boring to me again :S....I need to watch the Twist promo to like this again....haha

They should have shown the 'ajj din chadhiya' promo.....I love that song!

Yes, but there is no harm in promoting the other girl too. So far we don't even know her name!

It seems a typical Saif type movie to me. Him playing the same old character of a flirt.
Originally posted by: nureat01

Wowwwwwww GG! You remember??😆 Damn, you have excellent memory indeed!👏😆

Heyy Mash!

Originally posted by: mashaal

'looks around''....there were chat clubs in IF?????i dint know that.....

thnx caro for the link......so its not part of THE FORUM....right???can v bash???

😆😛Speaks a lot for my quick search skills! :-)
Edited by Gossip Girl - 14 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

It seems a typical Saif type movie to me. Him playing the same old character of a flirt.

Exactly...and the whole typical....'boy turns into depressed man going to office after being HURT in LOWE' and all that jazz *rolls eyes* This has been done wayyyyyy too often now and in practically EVERY Imtiaz Ali movie.....Do something DIFFERENT for a change, dude!
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG GG you actually dug it ? 🤣🤣
AreYaar thumbnail
@GG: Well technicallyyyyyyyyyyy....it looks like the first question she asked was if this was part of the forum.....LMAO
Yep, Kavya, that seemed like a challenge to me "Who remembers my first question?". Besides earlier on she mentioned that she did a search on it! 😛