Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@Sonia: I mean the whole appearance and stuff...in general, the whole transition from 'boy to man'......I sense that in general....they keep doing it all the time....SNT had Abhay doing it and yeah JWM had it in a different way but the whole 'let's go to office now that LOWE time is done' thing....that's what I'm talking about......lol

@Mash: LOL I can understand....I had to end up making the CCs cuz NIMMI MAHARANI NEVER BOTHERED TO SHOW UP!!! :P :P
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: meteora_smt

Anuuuuuuuuu *hugs back* I'm doing much better actually! 😊 I mean I do get really depressed at times but I guess thats something that will gradually lessen or something.... Plus all of you have been so helpful!!!

BTW, if its okay, can I PM this three lines about everyone after the awards ceremony... Unlike some others, I really wanna fill it out 😆 but I guess I'm too late right now! 😕

I'm glad you're doing better now yaar *hugs*

Yeah, you can PM that stuff after the awards if you want....no problem at all :-)
x.sonia.x thumbnail
25.7! 😆

i wont be able to be here.. but hope u all hav fun! will check it out when i can..
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXRIpUnH0d8[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry to put a damper on everyone's mood, but I sure hope that when I die, someone makes a speech as heartfelt, touching, yet witty and adorable as this one. :)
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Anu lol okay I get your point now 😊... Soooo I just caught up on the last few MN episodes, and I have to say I really really liked them 😲 Mayank is backkkk!!!
Edited by meteora_smt - 14 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Yaar can we talk something lighthearted?? There's enough depressing crap to live with in this life anyways :S.....24/7 they ONLY show MJ stuff on TV...cant' escape it even for a second :S

@Sonia2: Heyyy! Thanks for dropping by! lol

@Sonia1: Yepp.....Mayank is soooooo backkk :D
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Good morning / noon / night fellow ramblers!

Thanks Nimmi for creating this CC

Congrats everyone on the 25.7th one ....

So now that the Awards Night is finally here, what is everyone wearing?
darkness_123 thumbnail
LOL sorry Anu, for posting the MJ thing. :P
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL please don't say sorry yaar Nimmi.....it's just that it's really overwhelming here....I dunno how the news channels in Dubai are dealing with this but here toh 24/7 they talk MJ only....either his memorial service or if he was doing drugs or whatever etc. etc.......it's just getting to me :S.....

I'm gonna watch this Brooke Shields bit though once I get home....never managed to watch the entire thing on TV yesterday :S

Hi LadyM!
darkness_123 thumbnail
The best bits of the memorial to me were Brooke's speech, Magic Johnson's funny and adorable speech on how sitting on the floor and eating KFC together was his favt. memory of Michael, Jennifer Hudson singing "Will you be there" and Usher's "Gone too soon".... Usher's bit especially was so so so beautifully sung. I may sound morbid, but I'm so downloading the mp3 of that rendition. It was both so amazing and heartbreaking at the same time.

Ok, stopping now. :)  Happy thingsss!

@LadyM: I'm wearing this incredibly slutty dress. Something that will show off my ASSets in the best possible way. What about you???? :P :P :P
Edited by darkness_123 - 14 years ago