Not So Obsessed MJHT Fans CC AWARDS/SLAMBOOK! - Page 76

Posted: 14 years ago
Hello hello bolke

BHere ij the budday gaal?

Aarti...!!!!!!!

Nimmi (darkness_123):
Aarti! Aarti is simply a force to be reckoned with! She's a superwoman of sorts, and I am completely in awe of her, with how she juggles her little one and her "CHAUVANIST" students with complete ease! I love her logical and to-the-point posts, which are an absolute joy to read. LOL, she seems to be bemoan the fact that she's the oldest here, but I say "Umar pachpan ka, dil bachpan ka" applies perfectly for her! Also, she has the most adoraaaaaaaaaableeee love story!!!! If you don't know it, ask her to tell you! She won't mind, she's "annoyingly happy" about it! (Her words, not mine!) She's also a health freak and an expert baker and I need to PM her for tips - on how to bake yummy stuff and then lose the resulting flab!!!

Zainu (-Faith): Oh gosh, I cant begin to tell how Maha impressed and floored I m with Aarti's out of this world vocabulary and her writing skills⭐️. She really has her way with words and expresses herself soo beautifully! And her baking skills tou *sigh* hayeeeeeee kya kehnay.. She has come across as someone who is strong, independent in her thinking, intelligent and dedicated. Her love story is a true inspiration totally made me believe in love all over again. And also when its meant to be .. Its meant to be :-)

Caro (carolinecj):  haa.... I can still remember that venting over the butchering of pride and prejudice! Ma'am I am a fan of ur writing capabilities!

Tanu (phoenixsilver): the most eloquent ever.......and a total health freakkkkkkkk !!!!.......and a fellow asha fan....😃

Pallavi (cute2stay): Aarti, one thing I can say for sure about you, is that you're a very smart person. Your posts are just amazing yaar! You say everything so well....you're so good with your words and make your point so clearly and effectively that it makes the reader think about it and reflect on it. Your posts always make so much sense to me. I love reading them and they reflect your intelligent and witty personality. Hope we talk more soon! 😃

Kavya (Kavya_KraZQueen): Another favorite member of mine on this CC, her arguments are intelligent and her posts are eloquent, I am just awed by her articulateness.

Anu (nureat01): Aarti is one of the coolest ppl I've ever met on IF.....a BRILLIANTLY fantastic writer! Her posts are an absolute TREAT to read....they raise the bar of discussion on IF...I've been a fan since I met her in the DMG forum🤗And our friendship has only grown since! *touchwood* She's veryyyy intelligent, sharp, perceptive, witty and a fantastic Mommy to little Manu!

Manali (ManaliS):
the best writer on IF hands down!🤗

Mitsy (mits002): Of whatever I have seen of her, she is intelligent and eloquent in her posts. She writes beautifully and sense-ful that makes you wanna read her posts. Another level headed who sometimes gets really frustrated LOL 

Mel (Melissa): From whatever I got to learn about Aarti, I can deduce that she is one of the cutest CCian around.

--------------------------------

More laterzzz in the eveningggg. :P
Originally posted by mehak_kapoor

Hello hello bolke

BHere ij the budday gaal?

Mehakoooo - bday topic is heree - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1210710#22875841
Anddd nexttt CC is here - http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1210558

Thisss is for awards onlyyy!!!

(IM SO GLAD TO SEE YOU!!!!!! I MISHED YOU! OK GO TALK IN CC NOW... SHOOO!!)
mehkie...go to the link on one of the previous few pages, there you will find the link to the new CC, where on page 10, the birthday post link has been put up.

or just copy paste this....
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1210710

and yes...muah!!

ok, now that i have suitably recovered from the shock of this...thank you so much guys!! you seem to have pegged me pretty accurately even in the little time that i have spent here! so either you guys are super perceptive or am that transparent. teehee!!

Nimmi...am blushing and am blushing hard!! that is the just so sweet! and who cares about the flab!! eat, drink, be merry and also exercise!! and since you have returned admirably to the treadmill, success will be your baalike!! but, seriously, thank you so much!!

Zainab...thank you thank you thank you...am yet to use all of that to circumvent my emoticon phobia as effectively as you have done. so everything comes to no effect! muah sweetheart!!

Caro...awwwww don't say that! don't call me Ma'am. but thanks so much!

Tanu...yeah Tanu...Asha rules, Asha rocks!! don't ever apologize to anyone for liking Asha more than Lata!!

Pallavi...I made the big mistake of sending out my two lines on everybody the very day it was asked of me! see, now I know you so much better. but yes, here's to more interaction!! and thanks so much!!

Kavya...technically you would be first person i interacted with on the MJHT forum. anu doesn't count since i have known for sometime now! so technically, TECHNICALLY, you were responsible for bringing me back on IF...collar up??? *hugs* and thanks so much!!

Manali..THE BEST??? oh man now am really embarrassed!! and yes, take that fangirl award back from mitsy now! btw, our khopcha is still open. hey my cookies got me only one award!
i need to know what the others did.

Mits...i don't get frustrated sometimes...i am always frustrated with the plight of indian television!! but yes, we do need to spend more time with each other! and thanks so much!!

Melissa...and right back at ya! i maintain, your updates are so much more entertaining than the episodes. god woman you are funny!! and fun to be with too!!

oh god i left anu out...because she moved me the most!! and so anu, for you, once again, emoticon moment!!! cos i just can't seem to get the words out right!! 🤗 we've fought wars, we've fought evils we never thought we would have to, but here we are...almost two years hence...and still going good! i love you girl!!Edited by ..Aarti.. - 14 years ago
Congrazzzz to all the winners....!!!!

I couldnt make it out on the award ceremony....:-(m very busy these days.....catch ya all later....**Hugs***
Guys, I am not sure Mashy got a chance to post the vote of thanks ... She had PM'ed it to me. So here I am pasting her piece verbatim -

This post is to thank all the CC members for their participation in the Most Prestigious awards *cough*...any CC has ever organized, especially to the ones who have work hard.....tirelessly....sacrificing their sleep n food to organize the much awaited and 'belated' Awards of this CC. I know. This sounds a bit corny. No need to worry. Not everything in this post is corny. Here comes the real thing. A special thanks to the following members in volunteering to do all the work that actually could b done by them only........

To GG - For being the communications coordinator. She PM'ed everyone asking members to vote. Do u all have any idea how many members this CC have?? She could have just updated the front page of the CC with new rules and announcements.....Mind u she did that too in addition to the 1000000 PMs she send..she totally deserve a thanks for being sweet enough to agree to do the job......trust me...u still won't have received the PM if it was me......

To Tanu, Caro, Sukhi - for making award siggys....seriously...Did any of u notice how many members of this CC r using the winning sigs *cough* they got from the forum??......So a real big thanks to them for being daring and generous enough to make sigs that r 'appealing' enough to force the 'tough-nut-to-crack' members of this CC to use them......Don't worry we WILL use them....right.???right???

To Nimmi, Anu, Mitsy - For hosting these special awards....in their special...unique...and witty way....sparing us from the boredom we would have faced otherwise if the job was to b done by someone else......imagine...cmon....take a minute....and just imagine how these awards would have been if they were hosted by me....*imagining*.....okkk....scaryy....very scarry....so we all should b really grateful to these guys for taking everything in their capable *cough* hands......

To Kavz - For counting the votes...okk...theres a lot of risk involve in thanking this girl....umbrella, raincoat ready everyone??... Ready for the flood of emosans that gonna flow when we'll thank Kavz ??....Surely it was a real difficult job to do....okk...noo??Cmon then remind me the last time u have actually count something.....See!!...See!!....u can't....so let us show our gratitude to Kavz.....first Maths teacher who taught her how to count....and ah thanks to her student who made her n us all proud by still retaining the skill of counting.....

To Sonia - For being a POC to receive votes. She also posted all the votes for Kavya to count. Now this was a tough job....with the tolerant level of the CC members....and the wild n mean temper some of us have*cough*.......trust me.....half of us would have gone crazy n left IF if we would have got PMs every second......and would have to edit the same post 457887 times.....Sonia did all that n shes is still sane.....So lets b grateful to Sonia for being patient n calm enough for the crazzy job....

Ah and to Lady M....for coming up with the idea of these Awards (no idea...no Awards...right??). Its really not easy to organize awards for the most unorganized bunch of ppl.....or to compile whatever she has to compile in order to get the ball rolling...Thanks to her for arranging it all in a systematized way..

And lastly thanks to ME...cmon....get up from ur chairs ppl...and thank me for writing this all up....sacrificing my sleep n time n energy for the 'noble cause' of showing gratitude to all who spend their time doing something real productive for a change.....😆

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 14 years ago
Are we done here???

just asking :P