Fan Fictions

~But It Rained~ (AR/KaSh FF)(Updated Pg 19 Part 7)

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Paromita/Paro ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†........i have thought of starting a FF on AR .......please imagine AR as Karan and Shilpa ๐Ÿ˜ณ.......its not going to be an usual romantic story.....but a thriller ๐Ÿ˜†......i dont know how much long this FF is going to be ๐Ÿ˜ณ........without much ado i am now starting with the first part ๐Ÿ˜†

Its probably 1:00 in the night..........its been raining since  morning and it has now reduced to a drizzle.....breaking through the silence of the dark night  a car  came and stopped inside a lane beside some bushes........2 men came out of the car...they were carrying something between them and went inside the bushes.....after 10-15 mins the returned.....one of them lighted a cigarette ....in the faint light of his lighter his big topaz ring glittered.....then he joined his mate in the car and they left the lane in its suffocating darkness.

***********************************************************************************************************

Riddhima woke up with a jerk.....she was sweating profusely.......her breath came in ragged gasps.....she managed to get up from the bed and grab a glass of water......then she sat down trying to calm herself......its always been the same.......she again dreamed the same thing......she is running through a dark lane and some people are after her......she keeps on running and then finds herself in a dead end .......the people who were after her keeps closing on her and she wakes up.....she was having this dream from past few months.

Riddhima slowly glances at the wall clock in her room.....its 5:00 am but its still dark outside.....because its cloudy though it has stopped  raining....she decides its no use going to sleep again becasue she wont be able to sleep ......and she will also have to leave for work at 8:00 am........she got up and went to the kitchen to make some tea.......thats one addiction she has......she cant live without  a cup of tea in the morning.....and she needed the tea even more today....suddenly the door bell rings.....she opens the door and sees that the newspaper boy has dlivered the newspaper....Riddhima settles in her balcony
chair and begins to read the paper while drinking the tea.....she skims through the headlines......and thinks. "same news everyday.....murders, dacoity, or same political leaders blaming each other about the poor condition of the country.....disgusting".....suddenly a news caught her eyes......it was not in the headlines......but was written in the corner of the paper ......an abadoned body of a young boy of abt 18 or 19 has been found in a lake at 2:00 am in the morning.......looks like the boy had been strangled with a chain ......investigation is still on .....the boy has not been identified yet.....most probably he was not a local boy.....Riddhima dont know why that particular news caught her eyes.....it was just another murder.....may be the age of the boy caught her eyes......or may be the news reminded her of something......in any case she gets interested whenever any weird murder case happens......being a criminal lawyer that interest was probably natural for her.....but this particular murder was not at all weird.....it was very common place ......loads of murders happens by strangualtion with chain....Riddhima pondered over the news for sometime then thought of getting ready to go for work.....an important meeting with one of her clients is due today.

It was 10:00 am......Riddhima had just finished the meeting with her client.....when her phone in the cabin rang.....she picked it up and heard her assistant Neha is calling.

"Ridz ....someone is wanting to meet u.......he seems pretty desperate.....i told him that u dont meet anyone without an appointment but he is not listening to me"

"where is he... Neha??

"He is waiting in the reception"

"Send him in Neha "

Neha kept down the reciever and looking surprised............she new Ridz never met anyone without appointment come what may.......this is the first time in 4 years since Neha has started working with Ridz, that she agreed to meet someone without appointment.......Neha went to the man waiting in the reception and showed him the way to Ridz cabin.

Neha came back to her desk and started thinking.....though she had been working with Riddhima for 4 years now she hardly knew the real Riddhima......if anyone ask her abt Ridz she would say ...."Riddhima is a very nice person....all her employees love her.....she dont allow anyone to call her Ma'am its "Ridz" for everyone".......Neha knew one thing Riddhima single handedly saved her father's law firm......Gupta and Associates by winning the case of a fraud done by a multinational company.......Riddhima is  a criminal lawyer by profession and the Multinational company case was actually a case for corporate lawyers....but it was found that murder and extortion was also involved in that case ......Riddhima then fresh out of law school, all of 22 years, took up the case in an attempt to save her father's company....which was in deep trouble after they lost 2 big cases .....she flabbergasted everyone when she won the case and thus saved the comapny......her father died just 1 year after that and Riddhima took charge of the firm......Ridz dont have any mother....Neha heard some gossip that Riddhima's mother left her when she was very small.....she is not dead .......but no one knows where she is. Neha assisted Ridz from her first case 4 years ago......all these years Neha knew Ridz had only one bosom friend thats Muskaan......she is also a lawyer but deals with corporate laws .

Neha sighs and thinks again. "in all these years i still dont know who the real Riddhima is ......she calls me her best freind next to Muskaan but still never told me her deepest secrets that she has in her heart......may be she did not share them with Muskaan too".......Neha glanced at the closed door of Riddhima's cabin and wondered abt the new client that came just now....it has been 1 hr now and the meeting is still on......the case must have interested Riddhima a lot .

Thats all for now ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†......feel free to criticize and comment....and press the "Like" button if u like it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Note: i dont know much abt laws or lawyers please forgive me if i made any mistake ๐Ÿ˜‰

I know there was no Armaan in this part.....he will come later on ๐Ÿ˜‰

Index

Part1- pg 1

Part2- Pg 4

Part3- Pg 7

Part 4 & 5- Pg 10

Part 6 - Pg 14

Edited by mysticwater24 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
reserved...

*edited*

paro di...๐Ÿ˜†..all lawyers reminded me of jefrey archer..๐Ÿ˜†...
ridhima having night mares...scare nightmare that too........
really liked the intro.....all the things about ridhima's profession..๐Ÿ˜ณ....
m waitin for armaan...๐Ÿ˜ณ..is he the man inside the cabin...๐Ÿ˜‰..??
m waiting also to see how the "thriller.." progresses..๐Ÿ˜‰....
keep writing.nd updating punctually now...๐Ÿ˜†.....
Edited by aneeshadgr8 - 14 years ago
lupin_roza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey my chocojannu Paro โค๏ธtremendous concept !!!!๐Ÿ‘
complete suspense thriller story  ...i loved the part ,nicely written ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
eagerly waiting 4 the next part ,continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ
n don't forget to pm me๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—
Best of luck for your  FF๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

For energy :๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Your FF reminds me one song:๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

๐ŸคชIts close to midnight and something evils lurking in the dark...
Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart..
You try to scream but terror ๐Ÿคช...takes the sound before you make it
๐ŸคชYou start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes,
You re paralyzed.........cause this is thriller, thriller night๐Ÿคช
And no ones gonna save you........ from the beast about strike
You know its thriller, thriller night
๐ŸคชYou re fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight๐Ÿคช

๐Ÿ˜ˆShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Edited by lupin_roza - 14 years ago
princess52 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey....
its really nice ....good concept....i think the mane inside is armaan or the murder  has to do sumthing with armaaan...
cant wait to know...
plzz continuee soon
n pm me as well
thnkz
take care
luv habs
nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congo Paro ๐Ÿฅณ
grt thriller...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I always imagine Ar as kash whnever I read ๐Ÿ˜†
its interesting  wid all suspense..
cotinue soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by nisha80 - 14 years ago
mar- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wooooow grt part really good plsss continue sooon
plsss pm me also
ammy_furor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Paro....hugs... Ok now dis is something new... Thrillers ve a special effect on me always...so wanna know how da story progresses...ridz is a strong independent woman...babes i know its not an out and out romantic flick but pls add some romance... Cant do without it.. lolz...add me to ur list hun and update soon....i really liked it..
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Paro!!!

Ahaan.. that was quite an interesting and intriguing start.. the intro itself has got me hooked.. would love to read more.. continue soon and pleas add me to the PM list if any.
iram4eva thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ฒreserved ๐Ÿ˜†
EDIT:
me backy all thankz to ann ๐Ÿ˜†........she tld me to read urs first coz itz alot shorter than hers๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
anywayz on a serious note ....lovd it........this is my second fav genre after romance โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‰......... so uve defi got ma interest........... so much is going on n da dream ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...... cant wait till da story unfoldz...continue soon

love iram ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by shilpa4eva - 14 years ago
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved

*Edited*

๐Ÿ˜ฒ My Gosh....Thats a lot to be posted in Part 1....wow..Lawyer stuff...interests me a lot....hey its Neha and Riddhima here too..like my new one๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Ridz seems to b smart here...now whats with the dream๐Ÿ˜ฒ?
Riddhima has powers to dream abt what really happening?๐Ÿ˜†...I guess i have to only wait for some more time๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ Nice begining.....continue soon๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for PM'ing in my CC absense๐Ÿ˜†....

-Steff๐Ÿค—

Edited by Steff_DMG - 14 years ago