YRKKH 8th july-written + video update

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

YRKKH WRITTEN UPDATE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Video Update-YRKKH 8th July OnL/DownL/Pics[45 Min Spl]*HQ* by  -Nipun97-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Naitik's home…. Gayatri showing everyone Akshara's dress n jewelry. Naitik comes with a sad face…nandini calls Naitik n shows Naitik Akshara's dress…. she asks him whether he liked the dress or not…nandini says he liked it so much that he is speechless…Naitik goes from there…. Gayatri tells bhabhi ma there is nothing to worry…he is alright….

Naitik sits outside alone …Gayatri comes n Naitik gives a biggg smilee…. Gayatri says seeing him like tht she is very happy… she says u know Akshara too nerveous abt this..she must b thinking whether she is doing right or wrong…..but u know u both make a perfect couple.. Naitik promises gayatri tht he won't do anything, which will hurt her…he also says he will b happy always…

At Akshara's home…Rajshri n choti are busy for preparations…but Akshara is veryyyy tensed…. Varsha sees tht…. She asks Akshara not to worry …..Akshara says  naitik ji must b thinking I wanted to marry RR…I used to love him…. Varsha says akshra don't worry everything will b fine..u just make Naitik ji believe tht u did not love RR…Akshara was saying something but dadi n nani comes…..thy says thy r going for parvati ji's pooja….. she describes her abt parvati pooja…..

At Naitik's home…. Pooja going on… pandit ji tells Naitik tht he have two ways… hhe can say no for marriage now n can say ya for it…bhabhi ma whispers on RR's mom ear tht  now Naitik will go n after tht his mama n all male ppl present here will bring him….Naitik thinking wht to do…he gets some flashback  … RR asks Naitik tht whether he want to marry Akshara or not….he can say no now…. All asks RR to stop this nonsense …pandit ji was suppose to put the thread on Naitik but Naitik say ek sec pandit ji…stop it…all are shocked to hear tht…

Akshara n all reaches mandir…..nani ma asks Rajshri whether Akshara put her right leg first or not? Rajshri says ma stop all this now…dadi ma gives pandit ji …. Pandit ji says there is no kalash here….nani ma starts shouting. It's not good…. Now everything will b ruined …dadi ma says it ok…. Rajshri will bring it now…..Varsha notices tht Akshara is very upset…. She asks Akshara lets go outside…

Dada ji becomes angry hearing this…. bhabhi ma says aree u forgot??? It's the rule of this rasam….now all u have to  do is u have to give him lots of gift…all starts giving gifts..

Akshara n Varsha sitting by the side of a lake…she is quite …Varsha says I know Akshara ur very upset n ur thinking y I bought u here…actually I wanted to tell u that u must tell Naitik ji that u don't love RR… u used to like RR…n u can like anyone… u like HR too na.. so its normal…. Akshara says no Varsha …see if RR had said yes for me thn today we were marrying me na…. Varsha stands up n take a stone n says Akshara that we must toss. …Akshara says no ….

BREAK

Varsha says we did earlier too na…Akshara says ok…. she stands up…. Varsha says if u like Naitik ji then this stone will dance on water…Akshara takes Naitik's name n throws the stone ….the stone dances….. Akshara becomes veryyyy happy… she hugs Varsha….

Naitik takes gifts from all the relatives…pandit ji start pooja….. RR says tht its good Naitik does everything asking his mother…. Koe galti ho toh he can blame Gayatri mom,…RR mother says y ur saying tht RR??? RR says just kidding mom… I have right…after all he is my brother… pandit ji asks all the male to put thread …

Akshara is really happy…she too completes her pooja…Varsha asks her to pray to god tht Naitik ji trust her….

Haldi rasam starts…girls dancing….shankari tai comes…. Bhabhi ma says she is veryy happy to see her…shankari says today she came here to take  her part of  gift….bhabhi ma says ofcourse….u will get ur gifts…

Naitik comes from his room with reshmi for haldi rasam….RR was taking pix….Gayatri asks him to stop all this now…..she thn takes Naitik n make him site….

BREAK

Bhabhi ma gives shankari her gifts…she becomes veryyyyy happy…. She gives Naitik lots of blessings…. Haldi ceremony starts…. bhabhi ma puts haldi first…thn Gayatri puts haldi…. after that everyone puts haldi ….Naitik's mami was putting oil but Naitik says he don't like putting oil….all laugh at Naitik…RR was talking pix….mohit comes….. Naitik becomes shocked seeing mohit…..

PRECAP

Akshara says she want to tell Naitik she loves her veryyyyyyy much….Varsha says yup u should make him trust on the fact…..then Varsha says u don't worry let go n met  Naitik ji now…..Akshara n Varsha was coming out of their room…but thy see someone….(I'm sure its nani.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks, i hope they clear up the misunderstanding before the wedding!
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.......
tahira_hamdani thumbnail
😊
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u, mohit is back, yeah!
SazzMe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thankss alot for the wonderful update
lilprincess95 thumbnail
thanks foh the update.. today i missed the epi buh it really helped.. u r doing a gr8 job.. thnx once again n keep it up..!! =)
x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thx for the update, but i still dont get why did naitik tell the pandit ji to stop when he was going to put the thread?
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

I am happy mohit is back finally