09th July 2009 Written Update - Highlights

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
RECAP : Bunty troubles Jethalal a lot. Dr. Haathi is coming back from his trip.

* Haathi sends his luggage in an auto and he himself comes in a tempo. Everybody are amazed to see this.He demands a stool from the tempo driver to get down. The driver says he doesnt have the stool. Sodhi then helps Haathi as Haathi climbs on his back and gets down from the tempo.

* All the ladies are out to buy vegetables from Rukmini. Babita tells them that there is something special on 20th July. Everybody asks her wat it is. But she says keep guessing.

* in the night,Jetha and Group are drinking Soda when Jetha says that we all have got nice wives. They take so much care of us. Ayyer arrives. Babita calls him. Ayyer keeps irritating JEtha by saying , Babita loves himso muc. She takes care of him and goes away from there.

* In Ayyer's home, Babita asks Ayyer if he remembers wat is special on 20th July. HE says there is a meeting of him with chinese scientist. SHe says nooo. its my birthday.HE says i will be very busy that day so we cant celebrate. Babita is angry and goes away from there. Ayyer then says to himself, that he has planned a secret party for her !!!

PRECAP : Jetha asks Daya for handkerchief. Daya gives him sandwich. He says is this handkerchief ? She says noooooo. He says then why did u give me ?  She says because u can eat it on your way to the shop. Jetha is irritated
Edited by ishan.k - 14 years ago
Thank you for the update was missing your updates but anyways great update :)
Originally posted by pisces25

Thank you for the update was missing your updates but anyways great update :)

yeah actually quite busy with my college these days. So i dont get much time. I hope i get some time so that i can write the update !!!