9 july DETAILED UPDATE

Delishus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
AT THE DISCO

Ichcha and veer are sitting silent and veer says," you have any idea since how much time we are sitting silent?" Ichcha does not reply. He says, "but I like this silence, do you?". Ichcha smiles. He says let us give a name to this silent relationship……………..how about…………..friendship? Ichcha hesitates and finally they shake hands and are frndz.

AT THE DISCO

Sid tells tapasya that it seems she came for him, tapasya says,"I don't go for people, wherever I go, people follow" Sid says, "this quality of yours makes me like you". Then he kisses her on the cheek and she looks happy.

AT HOME

Tapasya tells Ichcha that she is very happy today. Ichcha says, 'and what about veer? What will he think? Again you got me into trouble tappu" Tapasya says that they are frnds and its fine. And "if you like veer so much then why don't you marry him? You are ms. Boring and he is Mr. boring. Perfect Jodi". Ichcha hits her with a pillow and she says she was just joking. Then she takes out a diary in which she had written the qualities that her prince charming must have. She says "I am ms. Perfect and sid is mr.perfect. I love him".

Ichcha: if you like sid so much then why don't you tel your family
Tapasya: sid is still studying and papa will never agree to this relationship
Ichcha: he agrees or not, leave it to him, Your duty is to tell the truth. If you keep lying to me, sid, veer, ur parents and nani, then one day they will all lose trust on both of us.You will tell your father about sid tomorrow morning or I will tell him.

Tapasya says,"ok fine"

IN THE MORNING AT JOGI'S ROOM
Ichcha and tapasya are standing outside jogi's room and tapasya is scared as ichcha pushes her towards jogi. Tapasya says "I was…..thinking that…….. we will go for a morning walk" Jogi says that he already had his walk and he would have waited if he knew she was coming. The he asks how veer is. Tapasya glances at ichcha and says, "veer is a nice boy but I am too young for marriage and wanna help you in business. Besides, my fashion career has just started". Jogi says"ok if you don't wanna marry then nobody will force you but promise me that you will think about this proposal deeply". Tapasya promises. Then he says that he got 3 tickets for veers favourite music shoe and she should go with ichcha. Tapasya glances at ichcha who is till hiding. Jogi sees her and calls her and tells that she must go. Ichcha tries to say that she wants to teach in the school and jogi says that she can teach after the show but she must go. Ichcha is upset.

AT THE MUSIC SHOW

Ichcha is moving here and there and veer is standing and staring at her (not THAT way). He asks if they were waiting for someone and she says, "Why dint tappu come, she was supposed to come. She dint even give me one phone call". "Relax, might have got stuck with some work. Anyways, what would she have done here? Shows can be watched later, wanna go have a coffee?", says veer. Ichcha says "sorry but I gotta go. Coffee some other time". Veer says,"then I will drop you cuz I am free". She says that she will go by bus as she always does. He says to try his car once. She agrees and sits in the car. He asks where she is going and she says, "a nearby basti". Ichcha tells him to stop at a point and says that now his car wont be able to go further and se will walk. He stopped her when she leaves and says, "why are you running away from me like Tapasya?". Ichcha is shocked. Veer says. "I know that she doesn't like me but don't I have the right to know the reason?". Ichcha thinks for some time and says, "I don't have any answer to your question pls lemme go I am getting late". Veer stops her again and says, "I know you know the answer to my question but you won't tell me. You say you are getting late but for what? Look here Ichcha, everything is so filthy and stinking (he covers his mouth with a hanky)". Ichcha sees that and says, "pls don't insult the people who live here by covering your mouth. All the answers to your questions will be given by tappu. Trust me I am getting late pls lemme go". She starts walking quickly and he follows. At a point Ichcha moves left and he goes right so Ichcha thinks that now she can teach. She starts teaching and sees veer. Veer is smiling. Ichcha says," now you trust me? Pls lemme go I need to teach". He says he won't disturb but needs the answer to his question.

PRECAP

Veer is with cookie who asks,"oh so you are ichcha's frnd? Then you are our frnd too". Veer says,"from how long do you know Ichcha?". Cookie says "since she was very small, then she went to haveli but never forgot anyone of us. She still comes to teach the kids". Veer smiles

Guys i saw that there was no detailed update so i wrote one. Please don't mind if someone else was supposed to write. I am a newbie and this is my first update so pls ignore any mistakes. And if you like the post then kindly hit the "like" buttonEdited by Delcy - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaistas thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update!  You did a great job!
freezinme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thnx so much dear for this
priyas707 thumbnail
Thanks Delcy, I do the updates usually the next day, around this time... but if you wish, you may continue with the written updates 👍🏼