Jul 13-17Friday Parvaty teaches lesson Mugu/Senthl

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update and pictures guys.

Well done Ranjani. Poor Krishna. He should have thought about him and his mom before he made Ranjani promise to him. Very good episode again.
Edited by migan - 14 years ago

Thanks for the updates Nithya.. And the pics that speak atina...

Y this poor krishnan is this much innocent.. So amma uyirukku Mugundhan first emman, next is senthil and then it is Krishnan himself... Senthil is a Hypocrite.. Mugundhan is always cunning.. I just wish Chitra and Gaya3 should come to know about Mugundhan. Atleast then Krishnan can lead a happy life..

Ponna pethavanga dhane indha chitti.. epadi oru joint family la vandhu behave pannanum theriyadha.. IF any prob coz of her, it will ruin her daughter's lifenu yosika maatangala...

Ranjani chumma poochandi katradhu.. U know Krishnan will not allow u to tell to anyone.. U should have shared ur thoughts with someone else b4 coming to krishnan.. aiyo not 2 ur Husband... I just feel so bad about Senthil.. If he think gaya3 2 as his sister, then he will not only think of Chitra.

Krishnan epo than vidivu kaalam..

Thanks for the updates aish and atina..πŸ‘

Special thanks to atina for the pictures too..πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Ranjini knows the truth.. Wonder when she will break it infront of all..

Mugundhan and Senthil 😑

Visalam and chitra πŸ‘
Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago
Thanks for the updates da Aishu and Atina n pics tooπŸ‘πŸΌ

Senthil and Mugunthans act along with Chitras family may create more problems in the future...😑 Small things like this will create a big misunderstanding.

Krishna is a appavi who thinks everything is good nu....only time will teach him about the real world...but like they says..only good ones will be tested and suffers..but later on ...their life will be gr8 while poeple like Mugunthan will just enjoy now but suffer later on😊

another *SHOCK* episode today,,,😲😲
Edited by meli - 14 years ago
Thanks for your nice update aishu madam.
 Thanks Aishu for the nice update.
Eagerly waiting for today's updates. Its really an unexpected twists.
Thanks for the update so far Aishu.  I don't want to spoil any thing, but another shocking episode. Don't know what to say ....😲
omg....omg omg............ me too was really shocked Migan..........finally update is posted........... teh most shocking episode i've ever scene.......