Jul 13-17Friday Parvaty teaches lesson Mugu/Senthl - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Aisha - Agree with your update that Krishnan would not have done any thing to her. We will come to know. Because of this he will suffer more with his daddy dear hitting him.
Thanks for the updates!

Today's episode was a shock! Very unexpected behavior from both Gayu and Krishnan, especially Krishnan! OMG....😲
😲😲
I don't know how to react!  Wow, all this time I thought Krishnan was like some appavi but today he proved otherwise...  

Ennala nambave mudiyillai! Is this the same Krishnan???? πŸ˜’πŸ˜•πŸ˜’

This is going to cause more unhappiness btw Krishnan and Gayu 
Very hard to digest... πŸ˜•πŸ˜²
Edited by lifeissymbol123 - 14 years ago

I agree with you too Aisha! But the thing is, even if Krishnan didn't do anything, everyone is gonna assume he did! πŸ€”

Originally posted by migan

Because of this he will suffer more with his daddy dear hitting him.

I hope not but you're probably right! All the time his father and TK only make things worse for Krishnan😑Edited by lifeissymbol123 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by lifeissymbol123

I don't know how to react!  Wow, all this time I thought Krishnan was like some appavi but today he proved otherwise... he is still appavi😭...give him benefit of doubts naπŸ˜‰

Ennala nambave mudiyillai! Is this the same Krishnan???? πŸ˜’πŸ˜•πŸ˜’

Its the same Krishnan we knowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks da Aishu for the rocking update for the volcano episodeπŸ‘

Krishnan didnt do anything with Gaya..it was to increase the curiosity and a heartbanking cliffhangerπŸ˜†
πŸ˜† 

Krishnan is a guy who doesnt want anyone bad, he may get angry but that too ONLY when his beloved ones is hurt and heartbroken..if he wanted to do anything then he had the chance when Gaya sent his mother into a serious condition but he didnt...now..Gaya just slapped him..do you guys think he will really hurt her now?πŸ˜• I think he just locked the room to talk with her..she never gave him a chance to talk and when he tried...he got a paaalar on him face😭 So there were no other options for him than force her to talk with him like this..even thought it was a little bit extreme act by him. This Gaya just cried non stop so eveyone assumed something BIG happend nu😑 poor guy is in trouble cause of TK and now AM will be ready to give him another round with the belt😑😭
Thanks for the update Aish. I liked today's episode
Aish ma thanks for the updaets..

Atina ma thanks for the pics...

The episode was good... It is fast moving pace.. Let the serial be in this pace itself.. Don't ever drag things across weeks...

Gaya was too harsh and she behaved too cheap.. Its all because she knew Krishnan will not do anything.. Otherwise, we girls will not slap even a poriki who bothers us, even when it is public place... Oruthan appaviya irundha, enna venumnalum panuvingala... Then what is the diff b/w Mugundhan and Gaya...

Krishnan for sure would have done nothing.. TK romba pesurnga.. Ponnu mapillai ishta pattu dhane marriage panninga.. Ipo enna over a scene... Wait, till Gaya tells what happened inside the room...
Raji and Sudha can sit and relax..

Ranjani ipovavadhu Gaya kitta poi unmaya sollen.. Ranjani why are not showing ur face to Mugundhan... Just stare at him..

I think Mugundhan should get back for what he did. But he should never knew if ppl knew the truth or not.. he should be confused but he should be punished.. Mainly, Chitra should make him feel the pain of Krishnan...

Hats-off to the girls Sudha and Gowri...
Thanks aishu for the hot...hot updates......

In fact as Gowri was on the phone and was caught ....I guessed about Sudha.......as everyone mentioned....yes...today's episode went super fast.....

I agree with Meli and A meena........that Krish must have gone inside the room with Gayu...and must have had some elaborate talk about all the probs.....

I relly hope...due to TK's complain....AM should not look for his saattai.......
Yeah I too agree with you all..........

I'm pretty sure Krishnan didin't do anything harsh, however, Gayu may make it sound like that....

TK pogira vegatha paartha, saatai adhi confirmed for Krishnana vaa???

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr............. Krishnan always becomes the bali aadhu :(:(:(

But great acting by Shree........really really enjoyed it!  And many thanks to the uravugal team for giving us such thrilling episodes......... really uravugal is moving along and hope to see this at the same pace. 
Thanks for the updates aish... πŸ‘

What an episode..  !!! 😲

ayo.........wow....wow......sopppppperoh.....sooooper....padu vegam.......Urqavugal Express..........moves so fast.......fasten your seat belts..........( yes I am talking about wEDNESDAY ePISODE).....Please wait for Aish's........updates........???

From the first scene to the very last scene.......my eyes were popping out so many times.........

Do not miss reading this episode........