Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update Meli and Atina for the pictures.

Gaya is having so much of Garvam as Krishnan mentioned. She needs to be tamed.

As for as Chitra is concerned she would not have heard a single word about Mugundan's talk. This is just an ending tactic.
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks daa Mels for the update & Atina maa for the pics ...

Intha Gaythri kku enna thaan nenappo .. how dare she asks her own mom like that 😑😑😑 ... Sudha kku irukka maturity kooda intha ponnukku illa .... itha vida periya avamanam entha pethavangalukkum varaathu 😭 ... twenty years kku mela antha veetla irunthiye , appo athu safe place illa nu , unakku theriyalaiyaa .. Appove veliya poyirukka vendiyathu thaane πŸ˜‘ ... veeta vittu veliya poi kashta patta thaan , unakku veetoda arumai theriyum ..

@Atina maa ... intha mathiri ponnukku ellam tight slap koduthaalum thirunthaathunga ... Thimir , thimir vera enna ..

Shree aka Krishnan .. gave nicely to Mugundhan .. vaazhaipazhathula oosi yethuna pola .. Romba nasookaa , surukku nu kettaan πŸ‘ ...

Mugunthan , Senthil rendu peraiyum kambathula katti vachu uthaikanum .. Senthil , oththu vera mugunthu kku 😑 ...

Ranjani & Krishnan .. nalla akka , thambi ... ithu kooda special relation thaane akka , thambi ...Wish to have a sister like Ranjani 😳 ....

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Atinaka, I too saw GB sir's name.. This will keep us drivng.. When our comments are heard by the crew members, it keeps us active in this thread.. and encourages to comment each and everything in the serial..
Thanks GB sir, for visting and reading our comments..

Thanks a lot for the episode.. For me it is the episode itself.. not just the episode.. with the pesum padangal...
Hats-off to Uravugal team for the super fast and superb serial.... This includes IFians also...

Gaya3 ivlo thimiru vaazhkaiku aagadhu ma..  Poi lifela thaniya irundhu paru.. appo than life la marupakkam theriyum.. Ellame solradhuku easy ya than irukum.. Unaku nalladhu senja avagala ipadi than pesuviya.. cha... Un nalladuku thane veetla iruka sonanga/.. veetlaye PG irupingalo.. PG poi irundha than adhoda vali theriyum..
Aha Tk ennama sentimental blackmail panniringa.. Ipadi than pala peru mathavangala mental akiduranga...

Nithya ur anger is justified..What u did was correct.. Sudha unaku mattum epade thelivu.. unga akkavukku ilaye..

Gaya3 is well potrayed as thimir pidichu ponnu... Her expressions are also good....

Krishnan mugundhan madhiri aalunga kitta nera poi ketta, malupiduvanga.. neeli kaneer (Crocodile tears) vadichu eichiduvanga.. So, ipadi kuthal pechu than correct.. Padika nenachudu nalla muyarchi.. Gaya kaga padichalum, vaazhkaila pala vishayangala therinjukalam.. romba appavi irukinga.. so konjam padinga neraya kathukonga...

As I told earlier, Mugundhan should be confused if others came to know about the truth.. (GB Sir andha post paathingala enna?)
Mugundhan othu oodha indha Senthil a? hmm.. Senthil ninga yen mamanar veetla vandhu ukkandhu irukinga? Sari irukinga.. Nalladhu seiyalenalum, yaarukum, in particular nallavangaluku, kedudhal seiyama irunga.. adhu podhum... Konjam Ranjaniya aathu kathu konga.. Unga wife thaane...

Senthil character inum konjam azhunda padhiyanum..
Mugundhan nalla surukunu irundhucha... konjam merandutela... Vai koosama poi solla epadi than mudiyudho... Ipo thirundha poriya.. Adha solla vera aale kidaikalaya... Un kudi mathavanga kudiya kedukudhu pa...

This character is also well potrayed that is gets all our hatred...
Chitra indha mater keka matanga.. therinja vishyama thaane... Oru vella ketu irundha, then the serial is different from others.. Paapom... Atleast megundhan bodhaila olara madhiri edhavadhu irundha kooda ok than...

Ore mattera rombha naal izhuka matinganu nambuvom..
Thanks to Uravugal team.. (It always includes the team in IF also..)

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates meli..

Gr8 decison by krishna to study.. πŸ‘

⭐️⭐️ This serial is showing lot of positive aspects in life and I appreciate the uravugal team for the same.. ⭐️⭐️
Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well Said Meena πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...

πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— to IF Uravugal team .. Updaters oru pakkam kalakkinaa , Atina maa pictures vachu innoru pakkam pattaiya kelappuranga ...  ivangala paththi pesa vantha Krishnan , Ranjani & Chitra nyabagam varuthu ... Sari , avangala comment pannuvom nu post edit pannina , en kannu atina maa picture lernthu nagarave mattenguthu .. hmmmmm ..... Naan yaara paththi pesa ... Ellarum jamaingo paa πŸ˜‰ ...
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks to all of you - for the updates and pics -
Today, we had the hospital scene episode telecast
in Malaysia - I made it a point to watch - I just wanted
to see the facial expressions -

Krishna - well, Sri is not new to this skill - does a great
job.

Chithra - actress real name theriyalai - also does a good
job - the way she probed her SIL's friend was good.

Gayathri - again do not know the name but here is what
I feel - if the Uravugal team wants her to carry this story
on her shoulders as a heroine, sorry - they wont make much
headway - she has  some template expressions - When
she and Ranjini were arguing, Ranjini's reactions were
excellent and this girl was so very plastic !!!

Ranjani - was good - the way she showed anger and anguish
was excellent - natural performance.

Mugunthan - less said the  better it is - his looks help him to play
Villain - not his acting - absolutely prosaic. 

Just my two cents - no offense meant
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Roja akka thanks for the comments....

Enoda imginationla ellorum nalla act panranga.. but serial epadinu theriyala... Will try to cathc one episode atleast soon....

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates atina..

Fridayum Sema episode.. Parvathy amma u rocked.. But you don't believe chitra.. That is sad..
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks nithya & aisha for the updates and great pic atina!

wow i really like how the story is moving at a speed. everyday there is a surprise lol but for a moment i thought gaya will move back after krish spoke to her but it was not enough i guess. she had to wait till she sees krish studying and going for exams before she backs down a bit.

i was surprised over the key/chitra matter cause i thought parvathy knew about her character (well she hasn't really interacted with her since chitra married mugun so i can understand her doubts), but she must have been grieved over krish that she can't be bothered over the minor domestic matter.

something i noticed and liked about this serial is that AM like mugun and gives preference to him over krish whereas parvathy does it vice versa πŸ‘πŸΌ . this gives a balance in the family.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Atina for the update and picsπŸ‘πŸΌ

Good lessons for Senthil and Mugunthan  but I kind of felt bad for Chitra, she never wanted those keys and have always given her support for the family.