CFC Monthly Times August 09 :)

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

JULY 2009 EDITION
If you wish to receive Monthly PMs about the Newsletter, please SUBSCRIBE by Clicking the "Like" Button

From now on we'll split up the Newletter into three sections to make it easier for you all to read :)

Firstly before we start anything, I'd like all our new members to please see these threads. It'll help you mix in with others and also feel apart of the forum.

Enter a bit about yourself to get a start!
All Information and Guidlines along with past events are here!!
All links to diffrent fanclubs here!

Lets Kick off with our Monthly Gupshup!๐Ÿ˜†

Lets Kick off with our Monthly Gupshup!๐Ÿ˜†

To know what our valuable members think of the section and to know about there journey since they joined CFC, we had this little chit-chat with few of our members, This Month We've Decided to Hold Interviews with 2 Members, -mystery- Let's see what she has to say!

For how long have you been a part of CFC?

A couple months now I believe.

Which is the first FC you joined?

I think it was SRK FC.  I was just going through the forum and came across his and couldn't resist joining ๐Ÿ˜ณ

How has the section changed from the time you joined it?

Well, I see new and new FC's now.  I guess a lot of the DT is now active again so it's great to see the section well taken care of.

Of all the development team members of CFC, who is your favorite and why?

All of them are doing a great job so all of them are my favorite!  ๐Ÿ˜ณ  You guys all keep the forum clean and take care of it so well so this hug is for you all ๐Ÿค—

One thing you like about CFC?

We get to discuss our favorite celebrities!  What can be better than that?

If you could change something about CFC, what would be it?

Hmmm.... Not sure...  I would probably try and encourage all FC's to hold regular discussions/games and other events to make the FC's more interesting.

Favorite FC ?

Tough one ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† I love a few FC's dearly like SRK, Anushka, Mohit, Arjun, and of course my Rati FC ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Any bloopers by any CFC Dev Team member that still makes you laugh?

Not really, not that I can remember ๐Ÿ˜†

Suppose you are given the opportunity to judge some FCs, you'd give the following awards to wich FCs?

That's a tough one again ๐Ÿ˜ณ  I'll try my best to answer them honestly.  I only visit the ones I'm part of so it may not be that fair.

- Most organized FC - Umm... I guess the My Name is Khan FC.

- Most Creative FC -  Kajol FC
- The spammers - Mohit ki Deewaniz ๐Ÿ˜† I'm too ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
-  Most problematic FC - Haven't encountered one that's problematic so no one here. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-aditi-
  • For how long have you been a part of CFC?

One and a half year or two may be, when i actaully became a bit active.๐Ÿ˜Šother than that, was here since kyph days:)Longggg Back and am bad with counts๐Ÿ˜†

• Which is the first FC you joined?

First eva was IQ bhai FC(the earlier days one) i rem when i showed up here and second was RM resort where i used to be more around but then couldnt get back since was away and when got back faced confugia syndrome so opted out๐Ÿ˜†

• How has the section changed from the time you joined it?

Itj all the same and each FC filled with the avid lovers๐Ÿ˜ณbut yes earlier it used to be a bit slow with discussions and news but now its fastem fast with the advancement๐Ÿ˜†

• Of all the development team members of CFC, who is your favorite and why?

Oooh!?๐Ÿ˜†fav!?๐Ÿ˜†

Ok itj DB bro because i only know him nicely as compared to others๐Ÿ˜›and he is way too hardworking and very creative๐Ÿ˜ณ

• One thing you like about CFC?
One is free to express the likes and dislikes about the fc for whom itj been made๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Means that particular character,actor,show etc:)

• If you could change something about CFC, what would be it?
Itj all good the way it is and my weird thoughts doesnt get a place to insert๐Ÿ˜†
  • Favorite FC ?

IQ(Iqbal Khan//angad from KYPH) bhai one long back๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Any bloopers by any CFC Dev Team member that still makes you laugh?
None๐Ÿ˜Š
To all=> Dang!i never came across one๐Ÿคฃ

• Suppose you are given the opportunity to judge some FCs, you'd give the following awards to wich FCs?

- Most organised FC - Vikrant Masseys one i was given a link to that fc once i was really good the way every thing was placed one after the other with all the informations etc๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

- Most Creative FC -  Jane tu ya jaane na by fary and others a while back๐Ÿ˜ณ
- The spammers - RM resort earlier days ones which was moved here by sunni๐Ÿ˜†and we praga,hibs,ravs and all were here๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

-  Most problematic FC - No comments๐Ÿ˜†

No comments because i dont know about any of those FCs๐Ÿ˜†

PS all- Pleej dont get offened by any of my freaky answers๐Ÿ˜Š,because see they are all coming from an empty skull๐Ÿ˜†

Part 2 Posted below!
Edited by preity*zinta - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail

Sanjay Dutt jumps off running train!

He is 49 and he still does daring stunts. Sanjay Dutt jumped off a speeding train blindfolded and with his hands tied behind his back - for a death-defying Rs.1.5 crore (Rs.15 million) scene in "Luck".
According to director Soham Shah, Sanjay's sequence is the "biggest and the most expensive" highlight of the film.

"It is Sanju's (Sanjay's) introductory sequence. Along with other actors, he jumps from a running train, blindfolded with his hands tied behind his back. The scene is about these characters testing their luck," Shah said in a press statement.

"When we narrated the scene to him, he said he didn't want to use any safety measures or dummies. He was kicked about shooting such a high-voltage action scene on his own," said Shah, who had kept cables and harnesses ready for the safety of his actors.

Commenting upon the scene, Sanjay said: "I hadn't shot such a hardcore action sequence in a long time. So when the opportunity arose, I decided to do it myself. Initially, I was a bit nervous but then I gauged the jump from the cage in the train to the tracks. After the jump, we had to speed away from the train and keep running. For that split second, I had my heart in my mouth but fortunately things went well."

The entire sequence, which involved five trains, was supervised by ace action director Allan Amin and was canned in Goa.

"The train sequence was technically impossible to set up in Mumbai or any other big city, so we shot it in Goa. The authorities helped us and some trains were kept on standby for a couple of days. It was a very expensive shoot. A five-day shoot with five trains a day cost us over Rs.1.5 crore."

"Luck", which also stars Imran Khan, Shruti Hassan and Mithun Chakraborty, is slated to release July 24.

Source: in.msn.com

Is she really to be blamed?

"Lage Raho Munnabhai" director Rajkumar Hirani is currently shooting his film "Three Idiots" with Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor. The movie is based on Chetan Bhagat's book "Five Point Someone".

Apparently, Vidya Balan is miffed with Hirani for not casting her in the lead role in the film.

It seems it was Vidya who introduced Hirani to Bhagat's novel. Hirani decided to make a movie based on the book, but took Kareena in the lead instead of Vidya.
He did offer Vidya a cameo role in the movie, but Vidya was in no mood to play the second lead. This caused a rift between the director and the actress.

Now Hirani is even more upset that Vidya has leaked the details of the role to the media.

But considering how popular the book "Five Point Someone" has been, wouldn't many people already have an idea what the role could be?

Source - www.masala.com

Asin is not a competitor: Trisha
27 Jun, 2009 12:00 am ISTlIANS

Popular Tamil actress Trisha is all set to make her Bollywood debut opposite Akshay Kumar, but insists that her foray into Hindi films shouldn't be seen as competing with Asin.

"I neither wanted frantically to do a Hindi film nor do I treat Asin as my competitor. All I'm concerned about is the films I'm starring in; I hardly have the time to check and monitor others' career," said Trisha.

"Some people are spreading rumours that my Hindi film effort is to keep Asin in check. They want to portray me as her competitor. The fact of the matter is that Akshay was very impressed by my performance in 'Abhiyum Naanum' and wanted to cast me in the film 'Kattha Meetha', which would be his home production," she added.

"I'm extremely happy that Priyadarshan, who introduced me in Tamil films with 'Lesa Lesa' some years ago, would be doing the same in Hindi films," Trisha said.

Source - www.indiatimes.com

Priyanka Chopra:

Priyanka Chopra was born 18th July 1982 to the family of Capt. Dr. Ashok Chopra and Dr. Madhu Chopra. She had a very varied upbringing. She started her education at La Martinire Girls College in Lucknow as a resident student; a short stay at Maria Goretti College in Bareilly prepared her for further studies in the USA. Having completed tenth grade in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, she decided to become a software Engineer or a Criminal Psychologist.

She enjoys Indian music and dance; flair for writing poetry and short stories; reading, especially biographies; and has worked for a lot of social-welfare programs. She aims for the stars after completing her education. She is a movie buff and would love to join the galaxy if a good offer comes.

This Year Priyanka Has made fantastic Movies, and has also won many awards for her Movie - Fashion. Here is a list of her sucess 2008 - 2010:

Don't Worry (2009) (in production)
    Don 2 (2010) (announced) .... Roma
    Kismat Talkies (2010) (announced)
    Pyaar Impossible (2009) (filming) .... Alisha
    What's Your Raashee? (2009) (post-production)
    Kaminey (2009) .... Sweety
    Dostana (2008) .... Neha
    Fashion (2008) .... Meghna Mathur
    Drona (2008) .... Sonia
    Chamku (2008)
    God Tussi Great Ho (2008) .... Alia Kapoor
  1. Love Story 2050 (2008) .... Sana/Zeisha
 Do watch out for her upcomming movie - Kaminey
Now for our next fun filled section..

This Month's OLD IS GOOD Recommendation is...

Hum Aapke Hain Kaun

Hello and welcome to this month's old is gold section where we are going to recommend another  beautiful movie, i.e., Hum Aapke Hain Kaun casting Salman Khan and Madhuti Dixit. It is a wonderful movie depicting unconditional love, sacrifice, family values and marriage. Prem (Salman) and Nisha(Madhuri) meet when their families decide to get Prem's brother married to Nisha's sister.

You'll get to see a lot of leg-pulling and teasing till the marriage. Then when Nisha's sister gets pregnant, Nisha goes to live with her and there Prem and Nisha fall for each other.  And then Nisha's sister dies in an accident so the families decide to get Nisha married to her brother-in-law. Now what happens next is for you to see. But it is really a beautiful movie with wonderful actors and not to forget the superhit songs like Mayi-ni-Mayi, Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai and Didi Tera Devar Deewana

Moving Onto our Next Section. We Watch Them EVERYDAY on Indian Television.. More than Half the FCs in our Forum are on Them.. Yes you heard me right! Its Telly Stars.

Welcome to our Tellywood Column.

In this Section, we will be giving our views on the latest Tellywood Gossip posted here at our very own Tellybuzz!๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by Tellybuzz

New Generation kids enter Kis Desh... 

Ekta Has Done it again! She will be brining new faces to her show Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil. Will this mean that soon we'll see a new love story? Move out the way Prem-Heer.. Is that the case?

Well Whatever it is, we just hope that Miss Ekta Kapoor knows what she's doing.. After all she doesn't want another rage from the audience.. or maybe another boot off from Star Plus? Lets Just hope that viewers love this change and enjoy the show, before things heat up!

Originally posted by TellyBuzz

Meet the male leads of Rajan Shahi's Swarg...

Rajan Shah is the new sensation of Television. Viewers are already loving his shows Bidaai and Yeh Rishta.. that he's wipped in a new show "Swarg". The New Actors in this show are new faces which the viewers have not properbly seen before. One is said to be experienced and the other two will have their first Televsion Debuts. Lets Wish them all the best, and let "Swarg" reach for the stars! ;)

The Show Launches on Colors TV, on 29th June at 7.30PM

This year bollywood directors and producers are out to remake some  big hits from previous years! So we have an exciting wait for some of our favourites to be turned into sequels! A few that have been confirmed as of now are: Don 2 starring Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Arjun Rampal and others. Race 2 has also been confirmed with Bollywoods it couple Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor. Just recently David Dhawan confirmed he is planning a sequel to his super hit film Partner starring Salman Khan and Govinda.  A few others to keep an eye out for are sequels to Singh is Kinng starring Akshay Kumar. Rakesh Roshan has confirmed he'll be making another sequel to Krrish starring Hrithik. A few sequel talks still in the works that we haven't heard much about are Dhoom 3 who's starcast has not yet been finalized. Goldie Behl is considering a sequel to Drona which flopped last year. Rohit Shetty is considering another sequel to his hit film Golmaal Returns. MunnaBhai will have a third sequel featuring our two favourite comedians Sanjay Dutt aka Munna and Arshad aka Circuit! Aamir Khan has recently expressed a desire to produce a sequel to his hit film with Salman Khan Andaaz Apna Apna, let's see if talk heats up!
Something has not been done often in Bollywood are prequels! But A Wednesday directors have expressed interesting in producing a prequel to their super successful film A Wednesday. This prequel would give us an insight to what caused everything to happen in the original film.
preity*zinta thumbnail

Oh Well i hope you all Enjoyed our Celebrity Dose of the Month!๐Ÿ˜† Now Moving onto our Acheviments corner๐Ÿ˜›

ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE MONTH:

This Month's Active Member is non other than -
๐Ÿ‘ -tanya- ๐Ÿ‘  and  xxsugasweetxx ๐Ÿ‘

Congratualtions!! Here is your prize to use for the Month:

Don't be sad if you weren't the active member this month. If you keep posting and getting involved in the discussions, i'm sure your name will be up here soon!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now Moving onto our next segment, this part of the NL is for the most helpful member.

MOST HELPFUL MEMBER OF THE MONTH:

The most helpful member of the Month is chosen according to the person who helps fellow members in fanclubs or in the forum genral. Keep helping each other and you could be up here aswell!! This is normally selected acordding to fellow fanclubers views and opinions.

This week our Most Helpful member of the week is Camreeco ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Here is your prize to use for the week.

Now Moving on to our next segment we have Fan club of the Month!!

This Month we've chosen:

โญ๏ธShabir Panchi Heaven - Shachi Mental Asylumโญ๏ธ

You guys have rocked your FC!! We love the discussions, events and activites you include!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Congratulations!! Please keep rocking your FC like this!

Here is a prize for all Members of the winning FC to use for the Month:

If any of our readers would like to check out or join this FC - Here's the Link -

All Good Things Come to an End.. Thats the same case with our August 09 Edition๐Ÿ˜ณ

I really hope all our readers enjoyed this newsletter.
If you have any new ideas or contributions Please PM me DramaholicVibes with your ideas/suggestions.

Also This is request. Please Do take part in all our Stickes. Those are activites we spend our time on for you to enjoy!๐Ÿ˜ณSo do take a look at them. Also if we see you posting more in our fun and games/discussions, you could be the next Active Member of the week!โญ๏ธ

Also, This is the list of moderators and viewbies who are currently active and moderating the section. You can contact the following for any complaints, closing topics, etc.

Moderator: the_charm

Channel Moderators:  Naughty_n_niceAmbrosia

Thanks to the Following People/Members for their commitment to the newsletter.
Credits are given for each Section:

~*~ Editor~*~ DramaholicVibes
 ~*~ Banner & Labels ~*~  - Payal25
~*~ Active & Helpful Member Siggys ~*~ - Payal25
~*~ Gupshup Corner Interview Script ~*~ - the_charm
~*~ Gossip Corner ~*~ - the_charm
~*~ Tellywood Section~*~ - DramaholicVibes
~*~ Old is Gold Section~*~ - the_charm
~*~ Specials ~*~ - preity*zinta
~*~ Active & Helpful Member Deciding ~*~ - DramaholicVibes
~*~ CFC Dev Team Logo ~*~ - -aditi-
~*~ Celebrity of the Month ~*~ - DramaholicVibes
~*~ Fan Club of the Month ~*~ - DramaholicVibes
~*~ Credits ~*~ - DramaholicVibes

So Farewell from the CFC Montly Times Team. We hope you enjoyed this Newsletter. We'll see you in the next edition only in Celebrity fan clubs Forum. We hope you enjoyed reading the NL as much as we did putting it together.

If you have any suggestions/concerns/comments feel free to pm DramaholicVibes

Love,
CFC Newsletter Team

Edited by preity*zinta - 14 years ago
-dramaholic- thumbnail

Fantastic Work Swati. I really enjoyed reading it all..Thanks for putting it all together. I hope everyone else enjoys it too ;)

punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
Great Job =] I really enjoyed reading it !I hope everyone else does too!
aish_punk thumbnail
Awesome NL! ๐Ÿ‘

You guys put in a lot of effort..!..n the NL luks really beautiful..! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Congo to the winning members..!

n to Piggy Chops..๐Ÿ˜›
-tanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing job on the letter!! Came out great!! Congo to me and others..lol.
sunaina02 thumbnail
Amazing issue !!!

Keep going ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Fabolous_Dreamz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Fabolous Nl..

Amazing job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.....n'd Congo to all d winners..^

Luv Soniya xx