very unprofessional - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
wowww woww yaaar really youtube of alll people...lollll? i can make an accounttt and claim to be aishwaryaa rai there......isnt it obviouss after being caught and confessinggg himself aman will go straight to jail or assylum....he had mental bimari alwayssss...one of the two options so obviousssssss tats the only way out cause after the 20 yr leap only kakoon remainsss in the show........so aman has to go....  its an obvious prediction. abigail herself told me in FB tat she doesntt know anythingg of the future episodess so how can random youtubers knoww? and leakinggg writtern and video of future episodes is.....moreeee than impossible cause......writers dont have any structred planneddd draft of the future scenes in ekta showss...and shooting footage from the episode u mean while shooting scenessss? firstly they dont alllow to shoot anything by other people when the shooting is on...unless a news channel want to cover it with prior permission for a report or somone with inside connection goes to the sets and takes video from the sets but even they are not permitteddd to use cameras when filming episodes is on. am sure it would have been out now if anyone had any.....7long months passed jaan. and if making fans happy but by facing legal and financial loss is ekta's priority then none of her shows would have been off-air now with fans of the shows still enjoying those cause every viewer of every show of hers suffered in one way or other but itss beyond that simple things....iif it had to come wouldnt they have brought it earlier? why after....the whole cast and crew saying in their interviews its over they would bring it? why after the timelsot sold to another producer and show and why after all the members moving on to new shows under other companies contract will they bring ittt? and showing one episode is same as showing 100....the telecast clause and act is same for one episode or two episode or one minute of an episode..... me included want to know the ending badly but lets not expect something unreal just cause we desperately want it cause whenn our expectations fails we end up callling people unprofessional unknowingly.......am very sure we all have bigger cruciallll and practical things in life to look forward to than a serial wich aint evn reality.

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by sweetabigail

i also feel vey sad infact i ve cried 4 dis show but it never came bck ..... but all rakun fans we can do 1 thing write e-mails to ekta saying dat we want rakun in ani oda serial as a lead couple atleast we can c dem togther again. plzzzzz guyz write e-mails if u want our rakun bck plz plz plz

aamir ali is under contractt with a rival production comp and ekta kapoor wontt ever take him to her showw cause of it......also his new contracttt dosnt allow him to wrk outsidee tht company and aamir in his last interviewww said he will never everr do 2 showss together as he cant take thtt much stress and as a fan of him i also dontt want him to physicallyy suffer by doin 2 showss only for my entertainmentt reasonss....as he works for his neww show BB for more than 15 hours eveyday which is alreadyyy so tough ...... ekta also never repeats his actors as leads.......youu guyss plz writee as much as u want but dnt cry againn if youu expecttttt and it doesnt happen....keep smilinggg and dontt get shatterrred for such thingg...life is more preciouss than this