**DOTW ~ Next Superstar**

Posted: 14 years ago

- Welcome all to our DOTW, this week we will discuss about Kollywood's next superstar

Who do you think is Kollywood's next superstar?

Who do  you think can reach the success of Superstar Rajnikanth?

-  Some say Vijay is the next superstar, some say Surya is, some say
              neighter is, You decide whom you wanna see as your superstar 😛

Have Fun Discussing !                     

Pulwasha

Edited by pulwasha - 14 years ago
  Thank you Pollo for the lovely thread 👏👏👏

Aahaa.........tough question thaan  😆😆

At the moment, there are many youngsters who are doing a fantastic job 👏👏👏.  Based on the fan following i'm tempted to say it may be Vijay.....  however it may change with time and success at box office naa 😉

I don't think anyone will reach the level of Mr.Rajinikanth.
for me,he is the one and only superstar.

yes,vijay has a huge number of fans following.but,now itself he started talking abt jumping into politcs..superstar post is a big ??????

now many actors are in the industry,and they are good in their own way.

But to be a superstar some other thing is needed,some kind of attarction from all level of people. like rich and Poor,Educated and Uneducated etc.
In that case mr.Rajinikanth and mr.kamalhassan ae the real supestars. 
But,if someone becomes a superstar,then i want it to be Surya.

My vote goes to Surya.if he reaches that level,he will defenitely do something good to the ppl.

When movies like Saamy, dhool, Anniyan. Pithamagam came..one may have thought about Vikram will be that…then when movies like Ghilli, Thirupachi, Sivakasi, Pokkiri..came..they thought Vijay…then Ajith for Valararru..Billa and now Surya as he has the latest hits. 😛

We have only one super star, Rajnikanth and he will be that forever.👏 Its difficult to predict who is the "superstar of tomorrow" as no one touch his or Kamals place😉 ..so maybe who is the next king.??😆 I guess it depend on box offices collection, acting, dancing skills and types of movies and how one reach out to the audiences like Sumi akka wrote above🤔…so some personal qualities are also important. The reigning super star has a awesome personality and very charismatic too👍🏼

I prefer Surya or Ajith😎…but cant exclude Vijay either for the moment as many from kids to elders like him for his comedy and dance but actors like Vikram, Ajtih and Surya have done many variety roles and are willing to take risk while Vijay only stick to the mass movie😊 

The one who works very hard and are fearless and accepted by the public and not only his fans...that one will be the next King(superstar I guess and for the moment...its none other than Surya😉
Enakkum ungala mathiriyellam pesanum nu aasa thaan 😊..
Aana Indha Kokki Kumar irukkumbothu vera yaarku vote pannamudiyum....

Idhu Enga Area..Ulla Varaathe

@ anjkhoney.. i absolutely love ur avtar.. esp siddharth and suriya.. both looks damn adorable..

Originally posted by anjkhoney

Enakkum ungala mathiriyellam pesanum nu aasa thaan 😊..
Aana Indha Kokki Kumar irukkumbothu vera yaarku vote pannamudiyum....

Idhu Enga Area..Ulla Varaathe
Kokki Kumar Annnaninn KO PA SE Avargale(i think u know what is ko pa se is) Super Selection😆😆
Aanan Mamanaarukku pottiyaaaa marumagana??????????😲

Originally posted by pulwasha

@ anjkhoney.. i absolutely love ur avtar.. esp siddharth and suriya.. both looks damn adorable..

Oh thank you pulwasha😳😳....they are the ones i adore so much..

The Fantastic Four...

@ Shree.. Adhu ennathu? Enakku theiryadhu.. Edhavathu Villangamana vishayam na Neenga PM leye sollunga😳..

For a change...Naa varalaamnnu paakren!

Yaarachu nalla chance kudungalen!
Edhu eppadi irruku? Super illa?

Ok Jokes apart....I dont think Anyone would ever reach till the height that Rajni touched! He is the only superstar of kollywood industry...!
The new trend of Hero come and  go like the passing clouds...they are not getting welcomed as the viewers habits and trends changed!

We still there is a huge crowd for Rajni movies but the same is not there for other actors...Why? Because they have only few good movies in their kittys!
For me  VIJAY is the super star...yes nobody can reach rajini  but vijay atrracted even  village people.The first & the foremost is  kids..he  attracted kids towards him..even  three  years child  wishes 2 dress  like vijay.
Now many  people saying there is a  chance for surya.but  when  vikram's hit series  came they all said vikram...&  some says dat surya,vikram & ajith are  taking  risks  but vijay is not.does  rajini took any risks? he attracted  people with his  style &  acting skills..doesn't vijay hav that?ok ok  naan romba overa pesitennu ninaikeran  so  for  illaya thalapathi  is  the next   junior superstar  coz that  super star  title  is only for  Rajini.no one  can take his  place....😳😳
😳        jeni