::HC FC No. 42 - True Colors::

Posted: 14 years ago

"Yeh Jeevan Hai, Iss Jeevan Ke, Yehi Hai Rang Roop..."

It is said that life is like a box of crayons, our days colored with shades of vibrant reds and blues...and even a few gray hues. Most people are the original 8-colored boxes of crayons, while others, a special few, display a brilliant array of 96.  People, who take time to appreciate the small things in life...those that are unafraid to chase after the added perks, irrespective of whether the chase will introduce a few extra gray shades to their box, because they are aware of the rainbow that awaits them at the end.  It is these special individuals who make the rest of our lives more colorful...who perhaps add a few extra crayons to our original 8-colored boxes.  HC is one such individual.  One whos life is filled with colors of every sort - ones that shine bright and make life sparkle, and others, darker, more humbling.  HC has embraced a wide array of shades throughout his years, a range of hues, that come together to make him a special, unique color all his own...one, that can not be duplicated.  And so, in this FC, we pay tribute to all the colors in HC's box that make him the unique, unparalleled person he is. 

"Life is so meaningful...it has so many different colors and shades to offer.  This one's about my life, and the colors in it."

ON SCREEN COUNTERPARTS

Through the characters he's assayed, HC has displayed a wide range of color, from a dark Karan to the pure, angelic Ali, while Prem and Gaurav have exuded all the colors in between. 

Apart from Karan, HC has claimed to have been able connect to the characters he has portrayed thus far.  It is no surprise that different shades of HC's own personality have gone into, and enhanced, each of the characters he has portrayed.  He has stated that he has found glimpses of himself in each of his on-screen counterparts; and thus, the viewers have been fortunate enough to get a taste of HC the person, through his various reel-life avatars. 

Karan, HC's first role, saw him portray an overall negative character with a bit of a soft side when it came to his brother.  Karan is the darkest character HC has portrayed, and is one shares the least resemblance with HC.  But even in watching just a few minutes of Karan on screen, the viewer learns a few things about HC.  First and foremost, not only does he have natural talent, but is also extremely hard-working.  Being the type of person he is, to have to portray a character that he cannot draw any parallels with, and pull it off with such ease that the audience actually begins to hate him as they should, is praise-worthy.  Secondly, HC's stint as Karan displayed his go-getter nature.  He needed a place to start, and seeing the opportunity, dove in, knowing that if nothing else, it would atleast school him in show biz.  His time as Karan in Mamta gave him a small bit of solid ground to stand on, and even a few of those initial, ever-important fans.  Though a dark role, and perhaps one of the more dull colored times of HC's life as he struggled to gain stable footing, he displayed his boldest shades during these months.

After Karan came Ali...a role that HC could much better relate to, Ali was Karan's polar opposite, and had everything in common with the small town HC.  The character sketch of Ali was that of a simple, small town boy with nothing to back him but the values his parents had instilled in him.  A conservative, young man who valued truth, discipline, and hard work.  In Ali, HC saw the mirror image of himself in his teenage years, and so he was able to pull off the role with complete honesty.  He could relate to Ali's deep values and principles because he too harbors the same.  As Ali's character changed and grew over time, HC was able to portray that change with immense truth as well, because he too had been through similar changes in his life.  Ali embodied everything good that HC stands for.  With Ali, the audience saw the innocent purity that is the basis of HC's sincerity and humility...shades of his personality that are synonymous with his favorite color - white.  Apart from displaying a few hues of HC's personality that the audience hadn't seen before, Ali also colored HC's palette with some brilliant shades when he afforded HC with a bit more fame, and many, many more fans.

The short-lived but ever-memorable Akshat.  Quite different from Cadet Ali Baig, Akshat was a bright, colorful personality in his own right.  He was charming, fun loving, easy going, and not to forget, mischievous.  With Akshat, the audience saw the mischievous, fun loving side of HC come out as well.  A very real, every-day, boy next door type of character, HC portrayed the role naturally (for the most part), and with great finesse.  Not only did Akshat in a very short time immensely increase HC's fan base, he gave HC the opportunity to grow - as an actor, and person.  While Akki added a few bright yellows and oranges to HC's crayon box, it was at this same time that HC also acquired a few more dull shades...ones that forced him to shed his innocence and accept that the people and things around him were perhaps not as purely angelic as he is...in the end, these shades, though dull, only made him stronger, more determined.

The beloved Prem Juneja...the Perfect (for the most part...at least, he started out that way, and has remained in tact the majority of the time)...Prem Juneja.  As has been said before, he is the perfect son and brother, and for the most part, has been the perfect jeevan saathi (leave it to the BT creatives to ruin a perfectly unblemished character).  While Prem's perfection makes one think of the crystal clear blue of Jamaica's beaches, he also harbors more subtle, mature colors...forest green and rust, that speak dignity.  While HC claims to have grown into Prem's skin over time, it is hard to imagine anyone else portraying this character as truthfully as HC manages to do.  HC shares many shades in common with Prem.  While the perfection is an obvious similarity between the two, HC also shares Prem's dark reds and neutrals, his passion and sophistication.  HC's most popular role yet, Prem has splashed HC's life with the vivid colors of unparalleled success, and a fan base that he had only thought possible in his dreams.

Gaurav Sharma...a vivacious, outspoken character who gave HC the opportunity to try something new.  Though HC himself is fun-loving, upbeat, and full of life, Gaurav was a character that was a bit over the top, even for him.  The character required HC to dig deep to find the neons burried deep down.  Being the person that he is, HC was up for the challenge, and portrayed the character as per his director's wish.  With Gaurav, HC again displayed his wide array of inborn talent, and showed the audience a side of himself we didn't know he possessed.

With the recent leap in KDM, we are seeing a different side of our beloved Prem.  As HC put it, a younger, more cool version of our previous, mature Prem.  One look at this Prem, and the audience can't help but see straight through to HC - especially in the scenes he shares with new co-star, Muskaan.  Post leap, within a matter of just weeks, we saw a quiet, reserved Prem transform into a kid in his own right.  Its an absolute delight to see HC interact with Muskaan on screen as his own masti-khor personality shines through.

AAJA NACHLE

Over the past year, HC has shaken a leg numerous times in various different events and shows on Star Plus.  The dances, like his various avatars, have been very different from to the other, and cover and entire color spectrum all their own...

~*~Paathshala~*~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPmLpM3v44A

First in the kitty is "Paathshaala" from Rang De Basanti which was performed by the entired LRL cast at the ITA awards in 2006.  It was a performance very befitting of the young cadets and looked more like a KMA drill than a stage performance.  This one had army green written all over it. 

~*~Ishq Hua~*~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HCewVP0rqw

Next in the kitty is "Ishq Hua" from Aaja Nachle which he performed with co-star Additi Gupta at the Star Parivaar Awards in 2008.  A soft, romantic number reminiscent of the colors of a new dawn, this was HC's second  on stage performance.  The performance was very befitting of Premeer's blossoming relationship and had a cute 'pehla pyaar' feel to it.

~*~Maria Maria/Jee Le~*~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3H799ZoZpc

The next time HC got on stage was for Star Plus' Rang De India Independence Day Concert.  He was seen shaking a leg with Sarita Joshi ji of former SP serial Baa, Bahu, Baby. This was a number very different and much more vibrant than "Ishq Hua", one which was painted with a latin flavor.  A very entertaining performance to watch, it was great to see HC do something so different from what he had done before.

~*~BAH/Nagada~*~

Bachna-E-Haseeno:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-2nkNb6-jQ
Nagada: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH3JV1IuPmU

Cut to Star Plus' Diwali Rishton Ki special.  Here HC performed to various numbers with more of a Punjabi, bhangra flavor.  The performances were even more peppy and fast-paced than RDI performance.  All in all, the dances were as bold as the bright gold tunic HC donned for the BAH number.

::NACH BALIYE 4::

~*~Jaane Kyoun~*~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woLmikXELIA

All the dancing for Star Plus events eventually landed HC on the stage of NB4 where, despite his apprehensions, he delivered three performances, each one better than the previous.  His first on NB4 was to the tunes of "Jaane Kyoun" from Dostana where he did a very youthful, suave number. 

~*~Keh Doun Tumhe~*~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCzQVuC7wWE

HC's second performance on the NB4 stage was a remix version of Kishore Kumar's "Keh Doun Tumhein".  The song was suitable for the situation as the five girls more or less fought for HC's attention on stage.  It was a performance which projected HC as a cool dude - very young and hip.  Despite his inhibitions about being able to keep up with the girls, he was able to pull it off and make it enjoyable.  The choreography coupled with HC's expressions was priceless.  This one had hues of a royal blue and flirty pink painted all over it.

~*~Dil Mein Baji Guitar~*~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hurrcqqDKY

HC's final performance on NB4 saw his fans' wish coming true - that of seeing him in a tapori avatar (he really has done it all, hasn't he?).  Another dance, another flavor...its seems he never repeats the same thing twice.  The hard work that went into this performance was evident, and it payed off.  In the end, the naach was as colorful as the floral print shirt HC was sporting.

~*~Salaam-e-Ishq~*~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEimgPJDpyA

A song that is, for the fans, now synonymous with HC, he performed both versions of the title track from the 2005 hit flick S-e-I for Star Plus' Valentine's Day special, Love Ne Bana Di Jodi.  As the story-line and songs progressed from mellow to increasingly enthusiastic and peppy, HC made the transitions seamlessly, and pulled off the performance without a hitch.  In my opinion, HC's finest dance performance to-date, this one signified all the various shades of pyaar, ishq, aur mohabbat - the good, and'not so good.

~*~Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte~*~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTuYEx_QSvE

Most recently, we saw HC take a trip back in time with co-star Additi Gupta as they performed to "Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte".  This retro performance required HC's to step inside the shoes of the legendary Shammi Kapoor.  In short, HC was spot on.  It is no surprise that he was hard at work preparing for the performance in the day's leading up to it, and the hard work truly paid off.  It was another flawless performance drenched it glittery glamour.

Edited by -Payal- - 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

"Mere color, unspoiled by meaning, and unallied by definite form, can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways."

HUMARA SAFAR

With the hard work came the outstanding performances that made people sit up and take notice.  And once they did, there was no looking back.  Soon, HC gained a fan following he didn't know he had.  His string of fan clubs began during the initial days of LRL when a few ardent fans were determined to make the rest of the world see the star in him that they saw.  From that point on, there was no looking back.  HC's FCs have undoubtedly seen ups and downs - brights and grays in their own right.  They have weathered the good, the bad, and the in between, but today, they have become a second home for his fans.  Rain or shine, no matter where we are in our own lives, this FC will always be here...though it will never be enough to repay HC for all that he continues to do for his fans, it's the least we can do to show our gratitude for all the love he continues to shower upon us with each passing day.

...A Few Of The Most Memorable FCs...

FC # 9:  Jab We Met

An FC that is perhaps most memorable for the original four, and the earlier members, JWM is one that I too have enjoyed revisiting.  This FC not only celebrated a new beginning for HC, but also recounted the fan encounters that the FC members had had with HC til date.  This FC was special because it introduced HC's fans to who he really was, for the first time - literally, and figuratively.  The members of the FC were ecstatic for the meetings, and the theme of this FC was their way of simply thanking HC for taking time out for them.  Most importantly, this FC displayed HC's down-to-earth, grounded, simplistic nature.

FC # 26: Smiles Galore

The Most Memorable FC...one that we finished off in 3 days flat.  This was when HC was on TV with appearances all weekend long, and none of us slept!  During the time when he was to perform on RDI and have guest appearances on JJWS, we sat and watched with batted breath, and when we weren't watching, we were discussing. 😳 I think it's safe to say we had all lost our minds then (yes, I admit, myself included *hides muh*)...who can forget the tissue episode.  😆 This is one FC that I will always remember.  And may I just say, you guys are a riot!  😆

FC # 32:  You Are a Winner

This FC dates back to late September of '08, when we had just gotten news of Prem's death in KDM.  Undoubtedly one of the toughest times the FC, it was also the same time that HC's name was unceremoniously being splashed all over the media.  A most memorable FC because of the kind of camaraderie that was seen then.  Each and every single one of HC's fans found comfort in one another and the FC then...and even HC sent his own words of encouragement.  An FC that will never be forgotten.  One that was like a dark tunnel, but in the end, we emerged stronger than ever before.
🤗

FC # 36:  Thanking You

Daisy's last FC before she took the all important decision to leave the FC for a while and concentrate on more personal matters.  I have said it time and again, and I know that everyone here agrees with me - she simply took the heart and soul of the FC with her when she left us with this.  The FC has, and will, never be the same again.  We miss you Daisy, and await your return.

FC # 40:  Curtain Raiser

Sidrah's first FC - a stunner.  This FC was wonderful just for the concept.  It was the first time we had thought to leave any of HC's avatar's out of the picture and simply shine light on who he is behind the scenes.  The FC was a journey through many memorable SBS segments from earlier this year, and was enjoyable simply because it was nice to go back and revisit all those candid moments.  It was also this FC which brought back a lot of the old members and got them posting more regularly again. 

THE FANS

What is a FC without fans?  I can't speak for other FCs, but I know for a fact that this FC would be no where without the incredible people that have, along the way, made it the beautiful, familiar home that it is today.  I have always maintained that HC has some of the most sensible, mature fans I have ever seen...they are each, an incredible personality all their own, but also have traits in common with HC himself.  A small thank you to the fans...for being the vibrant, kaleidoscope of individuality that you are:

Daisy:  I've already said it - you are the heart and soul of this FC, and we would not be here today if not for you.  The dedication with which you have devoted yourself and your time to this FC, your sincerity when it comes to HC, are unparalleled.  You are in so many ways like HC himself...just as genuine.  It should come as no surprise to you that I look up to you in many ways.  I admire the way you handle the FC with maturity and sensibility, but that you can also indulge in a bit of masti from time to time.  I can only say 'Thank You', for everything, though I know it is never enough.

Yoj:  Undoubtedly the sweetest HCian I have come across.  You have put just as much into this FC as Daisy has.  I believe it was your idea to have themes and names for each new FC...thanks, for making it that much harder for the rest of us! 😆  In all sincerity, I don't think the respect and adoration that you have for HC can be duplicated.  Though you have been busy with your own commitments over the past year and a half, you always make it a point to stop by when the FC needs you most.  Thank you for your constant support and guidance. 

Swati:  I have never had the opportunity to meet Swati personally, but I have read her posts in the previous FCs.  I think it is fair to say that she is, hands down the most colorful fan of HC.  She always made it a point to make the FC fun and lively when she was around.  Not to mention, I have almost died laughing reading some of her posts.  One of the original four, she was there for HC during his leanest phase.

Vaishu:  The only member of the original four who has been around since day one.  Until recently, no matter what, rain or shine, she had always made it a point to drop by the FC atleast once a day, even if she could only come and make 1 post and stay for 3-5 minutes.  She's always been a constant support and is one of the friendliest people I have come across.  Miss your blink and miss appearances Vaishu...hope to see you back soon.

Vandu:  An honorary member of the HC FC, she has been through it all with the original four from day one.  I remember when I first really met Vandu.  It was back when we were all going through a tough time in late September of last year.  The support that she lent her friends at that time left me awe-inspired.  I don't think I had never seen anyone value and uphold friendship the way this girl did.  I have been lucky to get to know Vandu very well over the past few months...she is a rare gem.  Though a RK fan through and through, she is, and always has been and ardent HC supporter.  Thank you for everything, Vandu.

Sidrah:  I met Siddy initially on the forum, and have gotten to know her on the FC and over the numerous chats on MSN.  I can simply say that she is one of the wackiest, most sensible people I have ever come across - what a combination!  Siddy, is a riot, as I have told her time and again (maybe one too many times? 😳), and has always kept the atmosphere of the FC lively.  She could be Swati's long lost sister in some aspects. 😆  Sidrah, I admire the incredible amount of hard work and dedication you put in to everything you do.  I don't know where this FC would have been if not for you over the past few months.  Thank you.

Raksha:  What can I say about Prem's most ardent fan?  As she herself has stated time and again, she is not one to claim herself as a fan of any actor, yet, the kind of respect and support she shows HC (and thus her Prem...and vice-versa) are awe-inspiring.  Raksh is one of the most sensible people I have ever come across.  She can be the epitome of maturity, and can also indulge in unparalleled masti all at the same time.  You're an incredible person, Raksh...I dunno what I'd do without you.  Thanks for always being the voice of reason in my head...and, for making me see it your way.  😉😆

Yasmin Di:  Y Di knows what she means to this FC, and to me.  After Daisy left, it was her alone who held the FC and its members together for so many months.  Though the mother hen of the group, she is a true child at heart, and can engage in all kinds of discussions with all the members.  Never before have I come across someone who cares so much for others - whether it be HC or the members of the FC, she has been there for each and every one of us in times of need.  If not for her, this FC would have fallen apart rather quickly back in November.  I know I don't have to say it, but thank you, Di.

Misty:  Misty is one of the more sensible, mature fans of the group.  Your analysis of the show have always left me astounded, and I have always been a fan of your writing.  I guess before you took the reigns of the FC once Y Di left, it was only when we analyzed the show that we really got to talk.  I got to know you more once you stepped up to the plate and assumed responsibility of the FC.  Your dedication towards it was amazing, and I admire your constant attempt to keep the atmosphere pleasant.  You have always been a constant support to HC, the FC, and the members here.  Thank you for bringing the sensibility to the table.

Zainu Di:  Simply the nicest person ever.  I remember back in late September, when we were all...upset, to put it nicely, Zainu Di was the only one who was not outright lashing out at anyone.  Di, I have always admired how you can be so kind and forgiving.  You are simply angelic, and your messages always exude an incredible sweetness.  A true gem, I think it would be fair to say that you exemplify what it means to be a good human being.
😳

Nans:  Nans has always been the most helpful member of the FC.  Always finding links, and tracking down pictures.  Not only that, she is an incredible talent when it comes to making siggies and video mixes, and has been incredibly helpful in the months that Mehndi and Y Di were not around.  Though one of the more naive members, she is a powerhouse when it comes to leading andolans and putting up a fight when any injustice is done unto HC or KDM. 👍🏼 A passionate fan, to say the least.

Sara:  Another extremely sensible member.  I only got to interact with Sara for a brief amount of time, as she got busy soon after I joined, but in the time I new her, it was easy to see that she was perhaps the most sensible voice on the FC at the time - sometimes even more sensible than Daisy...she wasn't as easily influenced by the other whackos, you see! 😆  I remember that Daisy would always leave her in charge of keeping the FC in order when she had to go away.  An apt choice...Sara has always been once of HC's more mature fans.

Atop:  Atop bacha is one of the most mature fans of the FC, which is surprising considering she is still so very young.  She's full of masti and always ready to drool over her Bhaiya (😕 something which I will never understand), but also displays incredible sensibility when required.  Her sincerity when it comes to her Harshad Bhaiya is extremely endearing and her words leave the rest of the members astounded at times.  Her messages always come across as direct dil se and leave us speechless.  Atop is one member who is genuine and sincere beyond belief.

Sarah:  The HC Fanatic!  This girl is simply incredible, and lights up your day the moment she arrives on the FC.  She is incredibly talented and leaves me in awe each time she makes a new VM on HC.  I am truly inspired by the dedication with which she does things when it comes to HC.  Sarah, I admire the way you can forget your own woes and bring a smile to everyone else's face...  I admire the fact that it makes your day if you can make the people around you laugh.  I hope to be able to learn this skill from you one day.  Miss you, dear...'hope you're well.

Mehndi:  I simply don't know where the FC would be without Mehndi.  Page 1 certainly would never look the way it does if not for her.  Not only is she an incredible powerhouse of talent when it comes to making the siggies, she is ever willing to create new ones for each new FC.  Mehndi, I am simply jealous of the fact that you can churn out 10-15 incredible creations in a mere couple of hours.  Thank you, for constantly being here for the FC and dedicating so much of your time to it.  Missed you for a few months in between - glad to have you back dear. 

Priya:  Another evergreen for the FC.  Pri, I can only think of your guns - always loaded and ready to fire anytime it comes to supporting HC in any way. 😆  I think of all the old members, you are the only one who has remained constant...the only one who makes it a point to be here every single day no matter what.  You have been incredibly dedicated to this FC all throughout.  You are probably the most enthusiastic member here.  Thanks for the dedication.

Alina, Shabs, Vandy, Anu, Nina, New Priya, and all the other New Members:  I simply don't know where the FC would be if not for you guys right now.  You are the ones that make it a point to come here on a daily basis, discuss HC and keep ball rolling.  If you guys weren't here, perhaps HC's FC would be have been lost somewhere in the dust by now.  Thank you, for everything that you bring to the FC via your vivacious discussions every day.  Thank you for continuing to take care of the home that we all love so much.

This year, on HC's birthday, he gifted his fans with one of the most beautiful gifts he could have ever given us.  He let us join him as he celebrated his birthday very privately with his family. 

We would simply like to take a moment to extend a very heartfelt thank you to Harshad ji, for letting us be a part of something so special...something that obviously meant so much to him. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuNLWOe8CQQ[/YOUTUBE]

This SBS segment will undoubtedly be the one that is closest to all our hearts.  Words cannot describe what this SBS meant to all of us.  In short, it answered one all important question - the question of how HC can be so simple, grounded, and humble, despite everything.  It was this SBS segment that displayed the most prominent and important color is HC's box...one that he personifies:  pure white.  It was touching to see him interact on a personal level with his family, to see the bond he shares with his sister.  Most importantly, I think the segment was a testament to just how much HC values his fans.  For him to open the doors and invite us into his home, allow us to feel as though we were a part of his family, was most humbling.  We will forever be indebted to you for this, HC...thank you.

If the previous SBS wasn't enough, HC came back the very next day, and extended a another gesture unto his fans that left us all touched and teary-eyed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eIVTK81sTY

On the day following his birthday, HC, in his own way, extended a 'thank you' to his fans.  Though unnecessary, it was heard loud and clear.  Harshad ji, we cannot tell you how much it meant to us that you would take the time to acknowledge our small efforts in extending our bit of appreciation to you.  This gesture of yours again spoke of the kind of person you are - genuine, sincere, and humble.  We, your fans, can never thank you enough for always showering us with affection, and taking time out to make us feel special.  You are a cut above the rest, and we are proud to call ourselves your fans, just as we are proud of you.

Thank you so much, from the deepest depths of our hearts.
May you and your family continue to be blessed with all the very best.

With Much Love and Respect,
Your Ardent Fans and Well Wishers
HC-FC at India-Forums.Com

Hey Champ ,

Sidrah was after my life to send in a message for you and I couldn't say no to her (Sidrah, word by word copy karna, ek bhi line edit ya delete kara to dekhna!) So, here I am writing a message for you on email...

Heartiest Congratulations on winning the most coveted award. It was so unexpected but thats the thing, you don't expect anything and when you get it - boy the feeling is something, isn't it. You guys deserve every bit of this accolade, fame, success and most of all this moment of glory so bask in the glory of fame. Even if it is one award, this award is surely the most treasured of them all - isn't it?  Because, despite a totally nonsensically track (and despite the brickbats and criticism of the characters), you guys still managed to win. Just goes to show, how much you guys are loved! Democracy and Voice of People  at its best surely, where this Jodi Award is concerned!  Though the creatives might have conceived the characters, and others supported the same, at the end of the day, it was you who executed the character to perfection. We fell in love with Prem because of two people - one was of course you - you made Prem to be special, because you believed in Prem, because you enacted him to perfection...so keep on believing in self, champ; and the other reason is late Mr. Garry Bhinder.

I consider myself very lucky that I got to see a show which had you enacting the character which was directed by Mr. Garry Bhinder, before him passing away. Prem came, but you saw and conquered and we fell in love with this show thanks to his creative genius combat with your natural talent and the conviction with which you believed in Prem and made him real. Mr. Bhinder's others shows have always captivated me and held my attention, Kis Desh was no exception and under his era, Kis Desh reached to unprecedented heights. It may have been a very proud moment for you (and the team) when you received this award - almost a year of Mr. Bhinder passing away and always remember, that no matter what fate this serial takes, he is looking down and is present amongst you, supporting you and guiding you. May his soul rest in peace.

This award is just another milestones for a "thinking and innovative" actor like you, who has already made his presence felt amongst the galaxy of stars, and there are many more feats to achieve; there will be brickbats and there will be thorns, but at the end of day, it will be all worth it, and it will pave the way, to a good nights sleep at the end of the day. Hope all your dreams come true and may there many more such feats to achieve.

Always believe in self and in courage of conviction and yep, needless to say, we are right behind you, supporting you and believing in you, no matter what. Go, kiss the world...today and always. Have faith and leave everything to god...

God Bless. Best Wishes, from - you know who. (Harshad samjh jana)

Congratulations to both you and Aditi for winning the MOST coveted Jodi Award....Even though you deserve to be nominated and presented with ALL the awards on the board....I am glad at least they have this much of sense of justice to give you guys this one award that was ALL yours to begin with...Just so that you know, whether they accept it or not...Harshad you are MOST loved TV Star today...We know this is only the beginning and that you have many many more milestones to reach...We are there for you at every step of the way cheering for you....Your strength lies solely in your tenacity and I am sure in future too, it will take you to places....All the best for the rest of the year and here's wishing upon you every happiness and joy that is out there...😃

Raksh (USA)

Hiya Harsh! Congratulations on winning the coveted Best Jodi Award at Star Parivar Awards 2009! You guys truly deserved this award.. The trophy was meant to be in your hands because you worked day and night to reach where you are! I just want you to know it was only you and no one else who deserved the award becuz Kis Desh is what it is because your hard work and dedication! Prem is what he is because you believed in the character and felt it from your heart and gave your 100% to it! We guys will always be there with you no matter what the consequences are will render support to you whenever you shall need us! I hope you reach greater heights..I know you aim to reach the stars and with this award in your kitty you are one step closer to the dream you always wished to fulfill! May this award be a stepping stone in your career and may you achieve many such milestones in your future!

Lots of Love and Luck

Yoj, India

Dear HC,

Heartiest Congratulations to you for winning the Favorite Jodi award at SPA '09 along with Additi.  Of course you deserve every bit of the recognition for your utterly perfect portrayal of The Prem.  You manage to make Prem perfect via the simplicity with which you carry out the role...a simplicity which comes from within you.
Always remain true to yourself and continue to tackle your work with integrity, for the honesty and sincerity which you put into your work will continue to bring you the much deserved accolades.
Though, always remember, awards or not, you are, and always will be, a winner for your fans.  I am proud to be one amongst your many well-wishers.  You are truly an inspiration.
Here's wishing you all the best in your future endeavors.  May you continue to work hard and acheive the very pinnacle of success.
You are an exemplary person and deserve nothing but the very best in life.  May God continue to shower his blessings upon you. 
Here's to many more accolades in the future...may you acheive everything you desire.
Thank you for everything.
Congratulations once again.
Our love, support and prayers are always with you.
Best Wishes Always,
God Bless,
Payal, USA

Hi Harshad Bhayya,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

On winning the Best Jodi award at the SPA!!!!!!!!

You and Aditi deserved that award more than anything. Not only Jodi but you did deserve many awards in different categories. Didn't get them is not the matter but your real success lies in the fans who love you more. It was a Joy to know you got the award and am sure you'll keep getting many many awards in the coming years with more joy.

Keep in mind, you are never alone. You have thousands of fans out here who support you at every point of Life. We always be with you at every step. Keep smiling. Don't loose your confidence and inner strength for ANYTHING or anyone.

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!

Luv Nans, Kerala, India

Awards are a token of appreciation. A moment of celebration. A moment of realization of the level of support you garner.

More so when they are by popular voting, they are like a manifestation of the support, admiration and attachment of hundreds and hundreds of faceless nameless people who go out of their way to make the win a possiblity...Who are proud to call themselves your fans. Who would go all out to see that sweet smile of victory and satisfaction on your face. Who consider you winners despite the outcome.

Teamed with meticulous effort, endless hard work and continuous dedication on the actors part. This support and love makes any impossible seem possible. When we feared for the worst in these awards and clinged on to hope and believed they shall always be Winners for us :-) They won and made us truly ecstatic!

For us, who fell in love with a pair of two seemingly ordinary people known as Prem and Heer. We grew close and attached to their story, their essence and their portrayal. And the story and character ceased to be mere fictional characters and more like part of our lives and people we actually knew. We cried with them, We smiled with them, We blushed with them. And so much more. We experienced a whole array of emotions. With the span of a year it was a bittersweet and enchanting journey. We fought for them. We get angry with them. We LOVE them :-) And that is exactly the reason it mains to see them tampered with or ruined *sigh*

HC and AG- Those two people who brought these characters to life and made this two seemingly ordinary people into such extra-ordinary ppl. Without their dedication, sincerity and sheer hardwork, this would definitely not have been possible. These two redefined Chemistry for us. They introduced us to the world of awesome Hand Chemistry and Eye Chemistry😆  From the tiniest of nuasance they polished and crafted it in the most beautiful and innocent way possible.

Regardless of the tactless handling of the track and plot or any twists and turns that were required for a daily soap. Prem and Heer would be the favourite jodi, favourite bahu, beta and so on for us..

And today winning the Favourite Jodi is truly APT. No two people have been able to bring life to two mere fictional characters with such poise and perfection! A huge round of heartfelt applause and congratulations on this success. Kudos to them. 👏

Wishing you many many more milestones.
May you conquer the whole world and make all your dreams come true..

Keep Smiling and Keep Shining
Lots of Good Wishes
Zainab :-) Lahore, Pakistan

Hey Harshad,

My hearty congratulations to you and Additi for winning the Best Jodi Award . Honestly speaking you deserve it a lot. It was a great pleasure to vote for you and happy to hear that u got the precious award.

Harshad you are an actor of excellence, your single smile makes our day and even when we see you in tears we automatically start crying - this was my personal experience. Your chemistry with Additi is amazing, excellent, mind-blowing...words are not enough to describe your chemistry. You and Additi deserved this award a lot. I wish you achieve heights of success and win all the awards in future. We loved you, We love you and our wishes will be there for you forever.

Anusha, Hyderabad

Hi, Harshad
Congratulations to you & Aditi for making the Best Jodi of 2009...very well deserve...Thank You for making us in love with Prem and Heer...you and Aditi rocked big time..*cheers* My best wishes are always with you..may you get more sucess ahead...
Sumera
Chicago, U.S.A.

Hey Harshad,

I just want to congratulate you on winning the award. Hamesha khush rahiye gha. Meri duaaein aap keh saath hain. You are the best actor ever and I love you. Congratulations for Jodi award...You really deserved that. I hope InshAllah that you get more awards. Allah aap ko hamesha khush rakhe...Ameen

Love, Humera (Pakistan)

Hey Harshu,

Harshad you are just a superb man....may ALLAH bless you. You know what, you are the king of our hearts, and no matter whether you get awards or not you are the winner of our hearts. That I guess is more precious then any awards...you have a big fan following.....You make us senti-menti with your words....MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU...you will rock as in future to...my all prayers are with you

Stay happy...Love, Saba (Pakistan)

Hey Harshad,

This is Bhavna from U.K. OMG. What to say. You are just  the best...everything about  you is perfect. In other words , if I may say so, you are like Mr.Perfect any girl would want. Am soooo happy that you won the jodi award along with Additi...Lastly, all the best for future and may you receive innumerable number of awards!!!

Love you lots, Bhavna (U.K.)

Dear Harshad,

Many many congratulations to you and Aditi for winning the fav jodi award at SPA which both of you sooo deserved. You both have rocking and sizzling chemistry on screen. We knew that both of you are the best, but now we are happy that the whole world recognizes this. We really appreciate the hard work that both of you put in your work...it feels great to see your hard work being appreciated. I hope and pray to Allah that you achieve even greater heights of success in your life and may all your dreams come true. We, your fans, love you a lot and will always support you through thick and thin.

Keep smiling always :)

Farah from Pakistan (Karachi)

Hi Harshad...
  Congratulations to you on this wonderful victory of yours. May you get the world's happiness and success. May your every wish come true, and may you remain such sweetheart as you are, and make us believe that there are people so perfect and as lovable as Prem Juneja. May you win many such awards in the future too. You rock as Prem. This one's for you...You're special through & through,You've had success with flying colours. I'm so very proud of you.

Sheeba

Dear Harshad,

Congratulations on winning the best jodi award.  You both are deserving.  You and AG make an awesome couple. May you achieve more success in your life. All the best for your future and keep rocking.  We all love you.

Love, Fatima, Pakistan.

Many Many Congratulations, Harshad Bhaiya, for winning the most prestigious award of Favourote Jodi award in SPA 2009. You both have a rocking chemistry and you set the screen on fire. You both are the best actors amongst everyone with so much talent. You portray Prem, and every emotion so perfectly that we fell in love with Prem. Prem doesn't seem to be a fictional character. I am a very big fan of yours and I am really very happy that you received this award which you truly deserved. You both are fabulous and awesome. We, your fans, will always be there with you. All the best for the future. Keep Smiling and Keep Rocking...!!!

Ayushi

Congratulations Harshad, for winning the most prestigious best jodi award in SPA 2009 .  You are a brilliant actor and deserve to win all the awards out there. In fact as someone here said yesterday that if you don't win an award its the award's loss that it did not reach your hands!!!  You are an amazing actor with great amount of talent.  We hope you will keep working hard and will reach a stage when the world would know that awards are irrelevant for someone as talented as you are (for us they are irrelevant even now because we know you are the best but we want the world to see it too). Honestly I haven't seen any Indian TV actor portray emotions as brilliantly as you do!!!  You are the best amongst the lot at the moment and I hope you keep improving and reach much greater heights!  We the fans will always be behind you, praying for your success.

Keep rocking and wish you all the best in your life and career.

Nadia

Dearest Harshad Chopda,

I'm Mahrukh,  and all I want to say is CONGRATULATIONS on winning the best jodi award in SPA 2009!!! May Allah keep blessing you with more and more success and prosperity!!! May you emerge a victor in every endeavor you take in life!!! Ameen! Keep smiling, and stay like you are, sweet and down to earth!!! Lots of prayers to you and once again, you deserved this win hands down!! May you win many more awards in the years to come!! Ameen!

Mahrukh,China

HI HARSHAD,

CONGRATULATIONS on winning the best JODI award along with Additi. I really love you and your acting. May all your wishes come true.

NERMEEN, Pakistan

Harshad, you're an amazing actor and have never disappointed your fans. By the way, I have to admit you're damn adorable and the short hair totally suits you. I hope that Prem and Heer always remain together, as I love you guys.... fantastic jodi!

Love you lots, Jenni, From England

Dear Harshad

Congrats for winning the Best Jodi award. You and Additi make an awesome couple and rock the show as Prem-Heer. I'm glad that you won this award. God Bless You. May you scale greater heights of success in the future. All the best and again Congrats. We love you...Niti

Hey Harshad...A big big congratulations to you for winning the Best Jodi award at the Star Parivar Awards this year!!  Give the world the best you have, and the best will come to you! - You gave us Prem, made us fall in love with Prem, brought life to Prem's character, gave us Premeer jodi...and as a token of your hard work and our love towards you we tried our best and succeeded in making you win Best Jodi Award which you truly deserved.

With Lots and Lots of Love and Wishes:

Bulbul, Jaipur

Congratulations on your award! I can honestly say you truly deserved the Best Jodi award with Additi, as I have never seen such amazing chemistry between any TV actors before. You portray Prem with such finesse and perfection, that we can't help but fall in love with both Prem and Prem-Heer as a jodi. Not only jodi, but Prem is also an ideal Beta, Bhai, Pati etc. Regardless of awards, you will always remain a winner in our hearts. I wish you all the best for the future, and may you achieve success in whatever you attempt. We are there with you, every step of the way. Once again, congrats!

Bee, Egypt

Congratulations, Harshad!! You guys truly deserved it. Infact only you and Additi deserve to win the Best Jodi as no other TV stars have such an amazing onscreen chemistry. The perfection with which you portray Prem shows what a brilliant actor you are. Wishing and praying that you reach greater heights of success and that all your dreams come true. And thanks for being such a wonderful person coz we not only love you as Prem but also as Harshad himself. Every step of life, remember our support and prayers are as always with you...

Best Wishes, Angie, Dubai

Hey Harshad
Congratulations on winning the "Best Jodi" award.
You'll win the same award until the serial ends (after 10 years...hehe)
You & Additi really deserve to win this award.
No doubt that you & Additi set the screen on
fire!!!
We have always loved you both & we'll keep loving you.
Awards really don't matter, for us you are the BEST & you'll remain the BEST.
Wish you both all the best.
With love & best wishes

Ridz from Bahrain

Harshad, you once said that in a competition, It did NOT matter to come second or third. That it was Most Important to Win it.  Congratulations, You and Aditi Won this...and It was the Most Obvious Award for Both of you to win, because of Your Ability and Your Hard Work.

I hope this award leads you to whatever growth you are planning for in your career.... Good Luck.

Asha, Bombay

Dearest Harshad,
Congrats to You and Additi for winning Best Jodi Award. You guys really deserve it. We, the fans of Premeer really adore both of you and we all think that your Jodi Rocks Big Time. I hope like this year, you guys win the Best Jodi award each year along with many other Awards Inshallah. I hope and pray to Allah that you achieve more n more success and all your wishes come true. Ameen
Always Keeping Smiling as through your beautiful smile Harshad you have conquered so many hearts!!!!
Take care, With love
Alina (From Pakistan)

Hi Harshad,

I am so happy that you won the favorite Jodi Award along with Additi. You both deserve it a lot. Congratulations on winning this award and may you win all the awards in the future because you deserve them all...Inshallah. Us fans will always be with you and always make you win. I pray to Allah that you get all the world's happiness and success. I love your role Prem...which has many roles in it...the role of a perfect brother, perfect son, perfect husband and an exceptionally amazing lover of Heer. Keep up the great job you do and my wishes are always with you. Be happy...always.

Love,Your crazy fan,
Afreen (USA)

Congratulations to you and Aditi for winning most prominent best Jodi award at SPA 2009... You guys rock together.  I watch only one Indian show just because of you guys.

You are a brilliant actor and deserve to win all the awards out there.  I wish you all the best and we hope you will keep working hard and will reach up there.  We the fans will always be behind you and support you and Additi forever.  You guys are always in my prayers.

All the best, Jyoti, Canada

Hey Harshad,

Hearty congrats to you on winning Star Parivaar Award 09 for best jodi. It was a pleasure voting for you, and you never cease to amaze me with the intensity and sincerity in which you portray every nook and nuance of Prem Juneja. Your onscreen chemistry with Additi is divine, beautiful. Keep rising higher and higher.

My best wishes are always with you.

Yasmin, London.

Hey Harshad,

Congratulations on winning the award for the best jodi in SPA. You and Additi truly deserve it. The hard work and dedication that you have for your work really shows on screen and you deserve a lot more than this for all your efforts. I hope you reach greater heights of success. We all love you and will always be there for you.

Mehndi, India

Hi Harshad Bhaiya,

Congratulations to both of you for winning the prestigious award of Favoruite Jodi for the second year in a row. You so deserved it.

Harshad Bhaiya, thank you so much for giving us Prem. You portray the character so beautifully, I never realised as if you are acting. Whenever you come on screen, it feels like actually a real life person is standing in front of me...and all credit goes to you because your screen presence is such, we never felt as if we are watching a fictional character. You made us believe that in this kalyug, people like Prem do exist, who love their family so much, who can feel the pain of their love. I dont think anyone else would have handled Prem so beautifully, gracefully and maturely but at the same time never forgot his simplicity.

For me, you are not only an ideal lover and partner, but also an obedient son and a wonderful and loving brother. No wonder everyone in the family loves you the most. Aap hain hi itne pyaar ke kaabil...be it real life or reel life. In reel life you are getting the love and affection of your Juneja family but in real life, besides your own family members, you have the support of the whole world. I am sure your real life parents must be proud of a son like you, like we are proud to be your fans and well wishers. You rule our hearts, millions and billions of hearts..

I wish you all the very best for your future. Whatever you do, may the success come automatically to you, because whatever project my Harshad Bhaiya (I hope you didnt mind me calling you Bhaiya) gets associated with, the success has to be there.

I would also like to request you one thing. Harshad bhaiya, please never change, always remain the way you are, simple and down to earth, for that makes you the best person in the whole wide world. This simplicity reflects on the screen and that makes you Prem...OUR Prem, who is not any fictional character, but one amongst us.

Aaki simplicity ko dekhkar yeh zaroor kehna chahungi,

Be like a diamond, precious and rare

And not like a stone, found everywhere

You are a diamond for us, precious and very rare to find.. So be like this, always.

May god shower his blessings on you always and give you everything, whatever you ask for, whatever you never asked or just thinking to ask for as well...

Love you always,

Monika (London, UK)

Dear Harshad,

Congrats on your winning the best Jodi award with Additi!!! It was totally deserved and you guys are awesome! Thank you so much for giving us a magical jodi like Prem and Heer. You deserve much more but don't lose heart...continue to do great work and you will surely win more accolades in the future!!

All the best!

~Huzan, (Mumbai)

To Harshad- To A Star In The Making

YOU DID IT, YOU DID IT,YOU DID IT, HURRAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! And u know what? I'm not surprised. Because I was always sure you would. I Know you have It In you to Stand Supreme.

The Road May Be Narrow n Long
But you Will Stride Along
Because We Your Fans
Are Always There For you
Standing Behind you

CONGRATULATIONS - A TOAST 2 you BOTH. May you Keep Winning MANY MANY MANY AWARDS. Aap Ka  Shelf Bhi Chota Pad Jaye Awards Rakhne Ke Liye...
CHEERS!!! Keep Smiling, Keep Winning

Love n Regards, Priya,Mumbai

Hi Harshad,

I think you are an amazing actor & I totally adore you. I think you make Indian soaps so much more bearable...lol. You totally deserved winning the best jodi award this year! You portray the role of Prem so beautifully and I am sure no one else can ever do this. You are truly the most AMAZING actor to grace the silver screen to date. I love your smile & usne bohat saari ladkiyon ko fida kiya hai. Anyways, I want to wish you the best for the future. I am sure that the future will bring you much more success and your fans will support you every step of the way. You are always in my prayers.

Keep rocking and keep smiling. Lots of love and best wishes from,

Anna, Toronto

Congratulations Harshad....

You deserved to win the awards...

I wish you all the best in your future and may God give you everything that you want and wish for.

Roshni, from UK...

Hi Harshad,

A Big congratulations to you and Additi for winning the best jodi award. You both really deserve it for all the hard work you've put in portraying Prem and Heer so brilliantly and lighting up our screens with such amazing chemistry. All the very best for the future and may always you find many successess in life

Congratulations again. Best wishes...

Mehwish, (Australia)

Hi Harshad,

Many congratulations to you and Additi on winning the Best jodi Award. You guys totally deserved the award. May you keep winning many more such awards because you deserve every bit of that recognition. You are mighty talented and for me the best actor on the tube right now. Keep up the good work. All the very Best. Keep rocking like you always do ;)

TC, Anita, Delhi.

Congratulations Harshad. You deserved this award and more (though not the Best Pati one because Prem's turned into a misunderstanding non-trusting Dodo after marriage) Well, nevermind that, just want to say that for us you are always the winner Be Proud of that award because we are proud of you.

~Triv, Mumbai

Dear Harshad!

Congratulations on winning the most prestigous award in SPA. We're all soo happy and can only imagine what you must be feeling. Thank you for giving us Prem and making us love the jodi. We voted like crazy so that our jodi would win and thanks to God for making our wish come true. Finally you and we have gotten what we wanted and that is recognition for the talent the jodi has. Keep smiling...all the best in the future! WE LOVE YOU!

Asiya, Dubai

Hi Harshad,

Congratulations for winning the favourate jodi award. You and Additi both deserved this award. Even though you both also deserved the best pati/patni and you definitely deserved the best beta award, at the end of the day it does not really matter. Awards are important so that an actor feels appreciated, but they are not everything. What is important is that people respect you and your work; something which is the real reward and you have achieved this by the masses. So even though you didn't win the awards you deserved, your fans are still with you and hope that you achieve much more than you have dreamed of! Congratulations once again...and for us fans you are the true winner!

Zaara, U.K

Hey Harshad

I'm so happy that you got best jodi award this year too. If I were the jury member, I would have given u all the awards Star Parivar had, for you truly deserve them. You are the best pati, beta, bhai of Star Parivar...even though they didn't give you those awards...but I believe the love of your fans is ur true award...GOD BLESS...

Ria

Hi Harshad,

Our Heartiest Congratulations to you both for winning the Best Jodi.....

You guys surely deserve this award. The hard work you put in to create a character for just 1/2 hr says it all and today we are so proud of you both for achieving what you put in...

We wish you luck & may u reach great heights...
Purvita - USA

Hi Harshad,

Congratulations, Harshad on winning the award for the Best Jodi '09, as well as Additi...'cause apparently it wouldn't have had been possible without her, no? I need to mention that both of you make a staggering twosome! =D

I would specially like to let you know the impact you have on my mates and me! It becomes inadequate if I don't converse about you with anyone around me. And if nobody then it's yours truly, me! HA-HA!! Genuinely, you mesmerize me whenever you come on-screen. Your innocence, integrity and uphill zest for quality work is what makes you one-of-a-kind. Just stay the way you are 'cause that's the real you, and I love you! Best of luck for your future, you deserve over and above all this! =)

-Sofia, Pakistan

Hey Harshad!

Congrats on winning the jodi award!  There couldn't be a better award for both you and Additi to share so congrats for that!  You two together really light up our screen and so thank you for that!

Meera, Canada

Congrats Harshad!

Congrats to Additi and you for winning the best jodi award. You guys truly deserve this award. Congrats again and wish you all the best in the future.

Anza! (USA)

Hey Harshad,

I am so happpy for you that you won the best jodi award with Additi!! I swear you two can set the screen on fire!!! I have never liked a tv actor more than you. You have this certain charm in you that can attract anyone. You totally deserve all the success along with the awards! Keep rocking and entertaining us, you are a fine actor and a really cute looking guy! Peace!

Sophia, Pakistan

Hi Harshad,

My heartiest congratulations to you for winning the most coveted title in SPA, the Best Jodi!!

No one deserved it more than Additi & you in this category, which reminds me, congratulations to Additi as well because this award would be incomplete without her as Prem is incomplete without Heer!

Both of your chemistry, timing, camaraderie, support to each other for your performances, acting, everything seems perfect onscreen which no one can negate. We the audience are simply bowled by your jodi & the perfect chemistry you both portray. If I may say so you two sizzle onscreen. Thank you both for this daily pleasure.

You were my winner much earlier when I voted for you & when you received the award it was just a mere official acknowledgment. If you hadn't received any due credit, then too you would be my winner any day! I sincerely hope & pray that you achieve such recognition all throughout your life & career simply because you deserve it. May all your dreams & aims in life take shape in such fruitful manner.

Once again heartfelt congratulations to you & hope many such honors like this would be bestowed on you in the future!! Have a wonderful & successful life!

One of your innumerable well wishers,

Lana Ghosh. California, USA.

Hey Harshad,

Congratulations to you and Additi for winning the best Jodi award. You both truly deserved this. Thank you both for making us fall in love with PremHeer.

May you achieve more and more success in the future...Wish you all the very best in life.

Khushboo, (Philippines)

Hey Harshad,

Congratulations on winning the Best Jodi Award along with Additi!!  Your onscreen chemistry is just amazing so you both truly deserved it, I'm really really extremely happy that you guys won!! I am a HUGE fan of yours and love your character as Prem. As you already know, you two look flawless together, and that is one thing I think none of the other onscreen jodis have. You are my favorite television actor, and will be always! Keep rocking and putting in your effort and hard work, it truly pays off! I hope you guys win every year in SPA!.

Congrats once again to both you and Additi!!

With Love, Garima (USA)

Hey Harshad,

CONGRATS!! on winning the Best Jodi Award. You Both truly deserved it; you both are amazing actors and the best couple existing. :D Wish you Both all the Best For Future!!

You Both really compliment each other

Samreen,From Pakistan (middle east)

Hi Harshad!

Congragulations! I'm very happy that you and Aditi won the best Jodi award. You guys truly deserve it. Prem and Heer have been presented to us so beautifully, so well crafted with the smallest details kept in mind. During the journey of Kis Desh, you have crafted a beautiful painting for us of Prem like a skilled painter. I think you guys are amazing actors and you display and communicate the emotions your character feels so well that i can connect to them every time. Thank you for bringing these wonderfully fantastic characters to life. For us, you guys aren't only the best jodi, but also the best beta, bhai, pati...I think you get the point. You may not have won them but you have won all our hearts with your fabulous acting. I'm so happy you were recognized for your talent and hard work. We shall pray and vote for you 'til you continue acting. I wish you all the luck in the world in achieving your goals in life. Hope you continue acting as Prem.

Yours Truly, Madhuri (Calgary, Canada)

Hey Harshad!

Congratulations! All of us at IF.com have been voting like crazy, hoping that you and Additi will win and we are SO happy that you have! :) You guys deserve no less! Truly a prize given to the rightful winner for the second time! You two have honestly wow-ed us beyond belief and I personally feel, one of the best on-screen jodis on Indian Television! Even though not all the categories were won, we still think you (and Additi!) deserved each and every award you were nominated in and for us you guys are the true winners! Keep rocking and all the best wishes for the future!

With love, Shabo, Canada

Hey Harshad,

First of all, congratulations to both of you on winning the most prestigious award! According to me, an award is very less to appreciate ur hard work along with Additi!! You both have done mind-blowing work and this clearly shows on the screen!! You both rock big time! May ur life be flooded with loads of happiness! Best wishes for u and Additi, and may u both achieve all ur aims of ur life!! I am ur biggest fan, and luv you and Additi!!

Resham, Pakistan

Hey Harshad,
Congratulations!!!
May you both continue to win more awards.
Love, Aasiya

Hi Harshad,

Many Many Congratulations on winning the fav jodi award! You and Additi definetly deserve it after all the hard work. I just LOVE to watch your little scenes and go crazy over them! I know many others have already told you this but I am going ahead and repeating it because it is sooo true: You are the absolute BEST! I hope that you reach many heights in this career of yours and that everything you ever wish for comes true because you definitely deserve it!

My friends say I'm crazy over you...and I completely agree...but one just can't help it!

Love Palkhi from USA

Hi Harshad and Aditi!!
Firstly congratulations on your amazing win! You guys deserve it, for I have not seen a more happening couple on screen than you both!
I have to tell you that I usually don't watch soaps and yours is the only show I watch, all because of you both!
I wish and pray that all your dreams come true and that you win plenty more of these awards! You are the best!!
Take care, Smitha

Many Congratulations on winning the award. Hope you win many more such awards and walk the red carpet with the awards in your hand every year.
Love and Luck,
Misty

Hey Harshad

Many Many Congratulations to you both for winning the most prestigious award. May Allah bless you two with all the happiness and success in life. God Bless You, dear.

Luv, Rehana (Canada)

Hiii Harshad..

You and Aditti have proven time again what hard work and dedication can produce. I'm so happy for you and Aditti. Congratulations! on winning fav jodi award. That just shows that God is blessing you and your work; "what lies behind u and what lies before u are tiny matters compared to what lies within u". You are a remarkable person with a delightful personality and a wonderful intellect. I am feeling very proud to be a fan of yours.
You're perfect, exactly what God intended you to be, remember that you're one of God's great masterpieces, a testament to his infinite wisdom and perfection. He'll be with you always. And every day, he'll remind you, in many different ways, that he's your eternal light.

You're on your way to great things!
Keep going!
There is no limit what u can acheive! Enjoy!!!!

-Suganthi (Tamil Nadu).

Dear Harshad

Congratulations

for winning the best jodi award at the spa

all I will say today is

Khuda aapko urooj aisa naseeb karay,
kay rashk aapke naseeb per falak karay,
har more per frishtay hon sath aapke
har ghum per hifazat aapki khuda karay...

Har kamyabi pe apka nam hoga,
Apke har kadam pe duniya ka salam hoga,
Mushkilo ka samna himmat se karna,
Dua hai ek din waqt bhi apka gulam hoga

Trust your heart don't be afraid to reach out to something new.Go ahead get yor hopes up even if things turns out differently than you have imagined.You will have tried,you will have learned,you never have to live with regrets.It seems to me what wears us down the most in life aren't the chances we take but the ones we don't take,the dreams we put aside,the adventure we push away.So what ever you want in life go for it and always remember no-matter what trust your heart.
we are always there for you
       best wishes 4 ever& good luck 4 ur future

love and best wishes
vandana
kolkata

Dear Harshad and Aditi,

We are overwhelmed and happy that the most loved, adorable and sweetest jodi in the entertainment industry has won the award.  You both deserved the win.  But this should not be the end for you both.  Both have to travel...miles before you sleep.

You will be Successful in future too because you have :-
The Courage,
The Determination,
The Will to become the person you believe you were meant to be, and
The Courage to fulfill your vision that comes from your passion, not from the position you hold.

You control your future, your destiny.  What you think about comes true...

Just a suggestion for your future endeveour -
This is actually by his holiness Swami Vivekanand -
"Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is way great spiritual giants are produced." 

So we wish you both to follow the same path .

There will always be challenges, obstacles, and less than perfect conditions. So what? With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful. This is all we crave and want for you both. You have the power to make yourselves.

Last but not least :
Put your future in good hands - Be Quality oriented not Quantity and you will become a BRAND in your self.

Love you forever !

With Warm Regards,
Svetalana and Family.

Mumbai - India

Hey Harshad,

My Heartiest CONGRATULATIONS to You and Additi For winning THE BEST JODI AWARD in SPA.😃

You Both definitely deserved  it the most.🤗

What do I say....I still remember the first day I started watching Kis Desh...it was 19th June 2008, when Prem leaves with Heer
To stay in the chawl. As always, I started watching the show just for YOU coz Ali was my fav character.
But as days passed by, I was watching the show for PREM AND HEER. Their Lovestory, their sacrifice, their struggle. It slowly became an important part of my life, and it still is...coz for me, Prem and Heer are not just the best jodi of Star Parivaar but they are the
best jodi of Indian television. I am very very happy that you won the award which u very well deserved, but lemme tell u, for me u are the winner of each and every category  u were nominated in. I am very happy, Harshad, that u got the award and I will pray that u get many many many many more.

For me Prem and Harshad are incomplete without each other. There can't be a Prem without you, and Prem has indeed become integral part of your life. You have given your BEST for Prem.

May God Bless You, and keep you healthy. Tumhe buri nazar se bachaye. May you always keep smiling.
Inshallah you will get many more awards in the future, coz you are born to win, and along with the awards you have won the hearts of lakhs of poeple. You are born to RULE and u will rule the industry for LONG...BEST OF LUCK FOR EVERYTHING!!!

LOtS of Love and Duas,
Yasmin

<<<***Harshad***>>>

Congratulations for Winning the most Prestigious Award out of All the Categories ...

I know You have worked really hard for it and no one else deserves it more than you HC....
👏 
YOU ARE THE WINNER OF OUR HEARTS.......
Yours have the sweetest Smile I've ever seen....
I often think How wonderful life is now that you're in my world.... 

"As you go through life you'll see
There is so much that we Don't understand "

"And the only thing we know
Is things don't always go The way we planned "

"But you'll see everyday
That we'll never turn away "

"We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one "

"Tears of pain, tears of joy
One thing nothing can destroy
Is our pride, deep inside
We are one "

"All the wisdom to lead
All the courage that you need
You will find when you see
We are one "

Shabnam 😊

This autograph was signed by Harshad for all his fans when a friend of mine (who doesnt wish her name to be divulged for personal reasons) visited him.

This message goes out to all the FC memebers who are disheartened with the news of their Prem going away

The Message Dated :- 27.09.2008

''Please give my message to all my fans...

Say them that everything happens for a reason...

There might be something nice hidden in this too...You never know...

And You guys are my strength and support...

I can't see u guys crying like this and I can't see you shattered...

This is a phase and it will go away...

I can't thank you guys enough for all the love and support that you guys have showered on me since the past few days...

Its overwhelming...

Had it not been for you guys...I would not have been here...

You are the ones who help me to carry on, and please do not be disheartened as you are the ones who have to stand by me...

And together we will come out of it''

Hello friends...Harshad has send this message for all of us as a token of love and appreciation and has said that each and every message here means a lot to him..

He was too overwhelmed and thus wants to thank everyone...

HERE GOES THE MESSAGE (Dated:- 18.08.08)😆

I am what I am, but the person you guys like is not who

I actually am.

I am a simple guy like any other guy walking down the

road or like any one you see around.

There is nothing special, different or extraordinary

about me.

What makes me special, what makes me different ,what

makes me what I am, is your thinking.

You think I am cute I become cute , you think I am hot I

become hot ,irrespective of whether I am or not.

So its not what I actually am which makes me , its what

you guys think I am which makes me.

If today I am somebody that is because I have people

like you behind me , who think the way you think, who

believe in me the way you guys believe...

Thank you for the belief...Thank you for making me what

I am

I know I can't thank enough but still trying...

All of you have always been very kind and sweet to me,

hope I am always this lucky.

Thanking all of you for giving me reasons to smile,

Take good care,

God bless,

HARSHAD.

Heylloo Gurls and Only Gurls..😳😆

I have a Very Special message by Harsh...the Man himself for all U FC members..😳

Now without boring u all more will proceed to the truth now..😆

"I Still remember the days when I used to think I have no fans and now the 17th FC has started...

I went through ups and downs and was off air also...

They say Out of sight is Out of Mind...

But U guys kept me alive and didn't let me die...

I don't know what  exactly to say and what the connection is but you guys have always been kind to me...

Just want to say thank you very much..."

Just wanna let him know we'll be there for him always..

In good times and bad times (hoping he doesnt have bad times ever in his life)...

We'll always lovee you and support u whenever u need us or even if u don't need us...😆😆

Heart hspace5Daisy - delo Heart hspace5

Yojana - angelic eyes

Heart hspace5 Swati - lrllike Heart hspace5

Vaishu - lrl rocks

Heart hspace5 Vandana - togepe30 Heart hspace5

Suri - sun_423     

Heart hspace5Preeti - CINDRELLAHeart hspace5   

Anupama - anu_2701 

Heart hspace5Prerna - Prenz~13Heart hspace5

Pooja - mahek-e-gulab 

Heart hspace5Ranju - ranjitha Heart hspace5      

Rabi - cute_rabi 

Heart hspace5 Subha - subha2601 Heart hspace5  

Kanak - tere_bin

Heart hspace5Dhvani - dhvanisoniHeart hspace5

Mansi - *mansibhatia* 

Heart hspace5Samreen - friskysamHeart hspace5

Mannu - master_blaster 

Heart hspace5Rakshita - rakshi_sweetyHeart hspace5

lulu_gr81989 

Heart hspace5Fariha - fariha17Heart hspace5

Mehrun - anam_mehrun 

Heart hspace5~Ouma*n*Eijaz~Heart hspace5

*~Anjali~*

Heart hspace5Shivani - delhi_princessHeart hspace5

Rajeev Ki Heer 

Heart hspace5Bluff_princessHeart hspace5

koolkat 

Heart hspace5qazi_luvHeart hspace5

ANKESH

Heart hspace5nramHeart hspace5

shrutibali 

Heart hspace5~rahul ki rani~Heart hspace5  

sameen 

Heart hspace5doly_455Heart hspace5

lrl-fan 

Heart hspace5crazy_heenzHeart hspace5

sheejk 

Heart hspace5amrita2206Heart hspace5

silent_girl 

Heart hspace5pardesi-memHeart hspace5

magicalmelody

Heart hspace5tuba5Heart hspace5

smartrockstar 

Heart hspace5luckylips4Heart hspace5 

uxen10 

Heart hspace5neha_rswHeart hspace5

zuman 

Heart hspace5Dia - soooperfanHeart hspace5

Ashi - ~ashi~ 

Heart hspace5Nishant - lrlloverHeart hspace5

Tazy - sweety_rajveer 

Heart hspace5Rani - rani2310Heart hspace5

Minnie - minz~12 

Heart hspace5Zikra - huda_aalekhHeart hspace5

Kiran Di - kiran_sherry 

Heart hspace5Sarika - sarikalrlHeart hspace5

Mehndi - cupcake 

Heart hspace5Wida - widaHeart hspace5

Sangeeta - Asha004 

Heart hspace5Jess - mz.jessHeart hspace5

Sarah - srk/harshad_hot  

Heart hspace5Wasima - sallu_loverHeart hspace5

Priya - belle4u 

Heart hspace5Niti - nitziHeart hspace5

Nazara - Nazara 

Heart hspace5Bhavana - Jedi_girlHeart hspace5

Priya - ::Prem$_Priya:: 

Heart hspace5Sanju4evaHeart hspace5

Mumpet

Heart hspace5Alina ZaidiHeart hspace5

Atop 

Heart hspace5Reva - MURALIDHARAN99Heart hspace5

Nandini - Shalmi27

Heart hspace5Sidra - sidra2007Heart hspace5

Mona - k-ekta fan 

Heart hspace5Neha - Neha-28Heart hspace5

Aisha - xxAishaxx

Heart hspace5Rohini - ro_armaanloverHeart hspace5

Avneet - agrewal57

Heart hspace5Sara - S_saraHeart hspace5

Ziana

Heart hspace5Sidrah fariqHeart hspace5

Shagun - Sweet_Shagun

Heart hspace5-life-Heart hspace5

Ashmii

Heart hspace5Raksha - Raksha.l Heart hspace5

Krishna - Kpg25 

Heart hspace5pari_faristaHeart hspace5

Amina - ~*~A~*~

Heart hspace5Zainab - FaithHeart hspace5

Ankita - anku2cute 

Heart hspace5Gauri - camila_rocksHeart hspace5

-Payal- 

Heart hspace5Chandni - Bollywood_madHeart hspace5

Lina - angel*eyes

Heart hspace5Shabo - shabo24Heart hspace5

Shifali - *Shifali*

Heart hspace5Raisa - Jai $ BaniHeart hspace5

Tani91

Heart hspace5Yasmin - HarshadianNo.1Heart hspace5

Neha - HarshadFan

Heart hspace5Priya - KaranShilpaHeart hspace5

Nina - NeIN

Heart hspace5damilolaHeart hspace5

Shabnam - lilsasha

Heart hspace5Heena - angel 16Heart hspace5

riks1 - vandana

Heart hspace5Anusha16 - AnushaHeart hspace5

Intelligienough-Svetalana

Heart hspace5sweetness4eva-MahrukhHeart hspace5

-Bee-
Heart hspace5ektay11 - EktaHeart hspace5

-Sidd-

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=353517&T PN=1

( Link of FC # 1)

(Link of FC # 2)

(Link of FC # 3)

(Akki, We miss you : Link of FC # 4)

(The News Letter : Link of FC # 5)

(Caption Contest Results : Link of FC # 6)

(A new beginning : Link of FC # 7)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=841791&TPN=1&#14200199

(Harsh is Back : Link of FC # 8)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=888239&TPN=1

(Jab We Met : Link of FC # 9)

(Rock On : Link of FC # 10)

(Is Pal Ko Jee Le : Link of FC # 12)

(Rise To Stardom : Link Of FC # 16)

(Master of our Hearts : Link of FC # 17)

(Monsoon Hungama : Link of FC # 19)

(A walk down Memory Lane : Link of FC # 20)

(Rains and Awards Season : Link of FC # 21)

(Live it up : Link of FC # 22)

(Expressions : Link of FC # 23)

(In Appreciation : Link of FC # 24)

(Silver Jubilee Bash : Link of FC # 25)

(Smiles Galore-1 : Link of FC # 26)

(Smiles Galore-2 : Link of FC # 27)

(Simplicity and Humility : Link of FC # 28)

(Hands to die for : Link of FC # 29)

(It's in your eyes : Link of FC # 30)

(Cuteness Personifed : Link of FC # 31)

(You are a Winner : Link of FC # 32)

(Journey of Prem - 1 : Link of FC # 33)

(An ode to Prem's love Journey : Link of FC # 34)

(Prem- The journey continues : Link of FC # 35)

(Thanking You : Link of FC # 36)

(Prem - The Journey Continues : Link of FC #37)

https:// www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1107147

(Tara Zameen Par: Link of FC # 38)

https:// www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1125118

(Telly Screen's Badshah : Link of FC # 39)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1116298

(Curtain Raiser : FC # 40)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1183178

(Fan Interactive Special: FC # 41)

NEW RULES OF THE FC

1. This FC is like our second home and is dedicated to Harshad, so please treat it with love and care.

2. We should though be careful in not going overboard with our frustrations related to the any other character of the show. We are bound to talk about the show and other characters as he is related to it..but please talk Only about Harshad here and please limit the conversations to other characters in the show. In case if you want to vent out your frustration, please do so in the following link: (criticism link:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1132786)

3. Do not make requests for personal info of the star like email id's and contact numbers. Also, Their personal life is none of our concern and it shouldn't matter to us what they do or who they are with off screen.

4. Please don't spam the FC...I hope we dont get to see posts which are frivolous and contribute to spamm. No One Liners and Hi Byes'

5. Do not make too long quotes...Though I know you guys don't...But this makes the FC look very untidy...

6. Please maintain a peaceful environment like we always had...No Fighting Please. You have a problem with any member, there is a PM Service for that. Harsh FC has always been known to be one of the most calm and the best place to be...So I hope u guys maintain that .....

7. We encourage open dialogue here. So, more the thoughts flowing, more the ideas evolving and more we learn from each other. No Washing dirty linen here though

8. New Members, please introduce yourself giving us your names and telling us what is it about harshad and the show that you like the best. How did you learn about FC?

9. Old/Active Members : It is your responsibility to keep the FC rolling with your effervereance so that it encourages inactive members to come back and post.

10. At the end of the day, It is your FC. So it is your responsibility as much as it any one else, to ensure that this FC is up to its standards and rocking.

Links of all videos of LRL, Amber Dhara (Featuring Harshad) Articles on him, links of the various comments on his characters and video remixes..

Vocal Interview: Harshad aka Cadet Ali on I-F Radio
https://www.india-forums.com/podcast/podcast.asp?id=274

https://podcast.india-forums.com/harshad_chopra22052007.mp3

Download Link

(Right-Click and 'Save Target/Link As')

Harshad Returns to Kis Desh

https://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k8/dec/8dec/news_harshad.php
(Harshad re-enters Kis desh,TC,8th Dec 2008)

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/December/News_20081209_52

(Prem returns to save Heer, Indya.Com)

(Harshad back in kis desh?26 nov,TB)

(HC return)

(Harshad joins Kis Desh)

https://www.bollywoodblog.com/category/TV/Harshad-Chopra-returns-to-Balaji-with-Kis-Desh-Mein-Hain-Mera-Dil/

(Harshad returns to Balaji with Kis Desh)

Talaash - E Baliye 

(Nach Baliye ' Harshad In, Aditya /out)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1057017&TPN=125

(Harshad in Nach Baliye, Mumbai Mirror) 

(Harshad in Nach Baliye)

(Talash Ae Baliye)

(Harshad in Calcutta for Talash E Baliye)

(Harshad in Nach Baliye, 2nd Nov, TB)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1057017&TPN=125

(News of Harsh being in NB...MM)

On Prems Death

https://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k8/sep/30sep/news_harshad.php

(Harshad upsets his fans)

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/September/News_20080926_132

(Harshad talks about his exit from Kis Desh..Indya.com)

(On Prems  death)

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/September/News_20080926_132

(Harshad talks on his exit from Kis Desh)

Harshad Chopra aka Prem of Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil, is busy preparing for a tough stunt which will mark the end of ...(Telly Buzz)

(Harsh to do a dare devil stunt, 30th Sep, TB)

(TB article, Prem leaving Kis Desh, 24th Sep)

Kaise Yeh Mohabhat Hai

(Harshad in new show Kaise Mohabbat Hai)

(Harshad in Kaise Yeh Mohabbat Hai)

https://www.thearynews.com/english/newsdetail.asp?nid=13859

(Harshad to play the lead in Star Plus Serial)

(Reports of Harsh in a new show...TB..10th October, 08)

Kahani Hamari Mahabharat Ki

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/June/News_20080611_96

(HC in race for arjun character in MB)

(HC playing arjun)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1032269&TPN=136

(Harshad's exit from MB...Mumbai Mirror, Post 2)

https://iluvdesi.com/kis-desh-mein-hai-mera-dil/topic8907.html

(Harshad to play Arjun)  

https://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&sectid=12&contentid=2008091720080917031502282d85bafd8

(Harshad on his exit from MB)

Kis Desh Main Hai Mera Dil

(Harshad Chopda, the new chocolate boy of Kis Desh Main Hai Mera Dil)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=841791&T PN=121

(Harshad as Prem in ''Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil''..Mumbai Mirror..12th March 2008)

(Harshad as Prem on TB..12TH March)

https://entertainment.urlremoved/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1387&Itemid=40

(Harshad the male lead in kis desh)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=841791&T PN=130

(Harshad on Kis Desh Main....13th March)

Harshad Chopra bags an iconic role in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil - Indian Television and Bollywood Entertainment News
(Harshad bags iconic role in Kis Desh)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=888239&T PN=10

(Tribune India..Harshad in Chandigarh..15th March)

(Hindustan Times..Harsh in Chandigarh

https://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news /2008/harshad-chopra-kis-desh-mein-130308.html

(Article on Harshad on bagging Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dail)

Ambar Dhara

https://www.radiosargam.com/films/archives/8375/amber-dhara-a ctor-sacked-after-two-weeks.html  

(Article on Harshad about quitting AD..From Radio Sargam)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&TPN=97

(Mumbai Mirror Article)

(Amber Dhara)

Left Right Left

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=1637

(Article on IF where cadets speak out..IF)

(Tony's article on cadets..IF)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=822628&T PN=112

(Harsh leaving LRL..MM)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&TPN=11

(Mid Day Article, Tony Vents Out)

Grasim Mr India

(Grasim Mr India 2006 )

STAR PARIVAR AWARDS

SPA DOUBLE BONANZA

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news/2008/harshad-chopda-double-bonanza-210508.html

https://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k8/may/21may/snippets.php

https://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/chatter-box/314605/

All that SPA offered

https://www.starboxoffice.com/spa08/news/default.aspx?xfile=2008/June/spa_20080609_16

Harshad's double bonanza in SPA

Fresher's night out - HC winning Talent Hunt Award
https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/December/News_20081209_52

Harshads Double Bonanza

https://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news/2008/harshad-chopda-double-bonanza-210508.html

Other Articles

https://www.tellychakkar.com/birthdays/may/harshad_chopra/biopg.php

(HC Biography)

(I am still waiting for a compliment from ekta ma'am)

(Harshad's article in GR8 magazine...November)

(Harshad's article in Showtime...November)

(Harshad's college life in Pune, Sep 16, 08)

(Harshad is cheerful)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1032269&TPN=5

(The Gadgets interview..Sep, 2008)

(Harshad Chopra tells Sonal D'Silva that his dream of being in the limelight has come true)

(Dogged by controversaries)

(TB article on Harshad...18th June..2008)

(Innocence Unlimited)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&TPN=10

(Dainik Jagran Interview - I Believe in Hard Work)

(Article on Harshad)

(Old article from filmwalaexp.com

(About  Kis Des - HC mentioned)

(Showtime article..Harshad's name)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&TPN=18

(India-Forums Interview)

(New chocolate boy-Harshad Chopda)

(Paanchvi Paas)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&T PN=18

(India-Forum interview)

https://loctck01.indiantelevision.co.in/y2k8/nov/17nov/feature.php

(Where have all the telestars vanished)

(New article on Harshad after LRL...19th Jan 2008)

(Love for Gadgets)

(In Conversation with Harshad Chopda)

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

WELCOME, TO THE 42nd HC FC!!!!!!

Phew!  I was beginning to think I would never make it to this point.  Sorry for the delay, I've had some technical problems.  Thank you guys so much for being patient with me for the past week as I attempted to put this FC together.  I would have never been able to do it without all of your support. 

Wow...what a way to celebrate my 20th FC...
Putting this FC together has been quite an experience...

I hadn't planned on putting this FC together, Sidrah was supposed to do it initially, but she is extremely busy these days, and would have been even more hard-pressed for time than I was.   I guess I always knew that sooner or later I would have to put one of these FCs together, I just didn't think it would be so soon.  I knew that eventually, if and when no one else was around to make the FC, then I'd definitely have to step up to the plate and do it; but I always thought my putting one together would kind of be a last resort, desperate measures kind of thing.  When Siddy first suggested it to me, I thought yea, sure, I could help someone put it together...infact, I was initially under the impression that that was the plan.'but when it came to doing it myself, I nearly panicked'simply because I have no creative ability what-so-ever.  Day 1, Sidrah told me that most importantly, I should have fun while making it.  I thought for sure she was out of her mind because all I could think was, how can someone have fun with something so stress inducing?  About half-way through, when Daisy asked me the same - whether or not I was having fun with it, I laughed nervously and simply began to tell her how stressed I was.   But today, when finally putting it all together, I can finally say that I had fun.  When I got to see the final product take shape, as the satisfaction of octually being able to get it done washed over me, I sensed the "fun" they had been talking about all along.  Despite being a mammoth task, that was a great feeling, and I am glad to have had the opportunity to take it on.  How Daisy used to put these together in a mere 6 hours flat, I will never know...Kudos to you, Daisy...and to all of the members who have ever put an FC together...you are all incredibly amazing, and I appreciate all the hard work you have put into the past 41 FCs.

That said, I have a few people to thank.

First and foremost, Mr. Harshad Chopda, without whom this FC would have no reason for being.  Thank you, Harshad ji, for being the inspiration and guiding light not only behind this FC, but also otherwise.  You truly set an example for each one of us.  Thank you for being the incredible person that you are...for encouraging us to improve upon ourselves and be better individuals with each passing day.

Sidrah...
The credit for the theme of this FC goes to you.  The theme was yours, the ideas were yours, but the interpretation was my own.  I am unaware of whether or not I've handled it properly, whether or not it will live up to your expectations...but can only hope that  I was able to do a bit of justice to it.  Thank you so much for the vote of confidence.  I would never have been able to do this without all of your support and encouragement.

Daisy and Yoj
I truly would be lost without the two of you.  Thank you so much for all the guidance, and for putting up with my endless questions.  

Mehndi and Nans
The FC would be colorless..lifeless, without your siggies.  Thank you so much.

Vandu
I don't know what I'd do without you...I miss you...Take Care and God Bless.

Yasmin Di
Though she is not here, this FC would not have been possible with out her.  I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have access to her PB account.  Di, as you can see, I have unashamedly choried all kinds of stuff from your folders...thank you so much for being here, and helping me even in your absense.

My most heartfelt thanks to all the members of IF at the KDMHMD forum whose creations I have stolen and used to adorn page 1.  I dunno what I would have done without you guys' incredible siggies, avis, & you-tube videos.

Finally, A Big 'Thank You' to the members of this FC'for being who you are...for being here...'for making our home the incredible, vibrant, warm, colorful place that it is.

I am going to continue to work on page one over the next couple of days, as I want to update all the videos and articles...bare with me...I am still in the process of collecting everything, so will update it as I can.  Also, I am pretty upset that I couldn't get both SBS videos in one post in the 4th post, so I have decided to simply switch out the videos every couple of days.  Hope that's okay with everyone...lemme know if you guys have any objections. :)

I had a lot of expectations to live up to with this one...and some tough acts to follow...I hope I was able to pull through for you all...

Thanks again, everyone!

....For those of you who have not heard it, here's the link to the incredibly beautiful song by Phil Collins which inspired the title of this FC:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmfqLOLCNi8

Keep Rocking!
Love and God Bless,
~P

Shud i mention i hadnt planned to reserve dis one and wen i hit the post button after typing my whole msg it showed some stuppid 'spamming not allowed' msg and my whole msg got lost😡*sigh*let me retype the whole thing....i so hate wen IF messes up like tht wid me!😡

Congrats on the 42nd FC everyone!!!Onli 8 more to go for the golden jubilleeee woo hoo🥳And i see tht day is not far enuff!!!😃

Dis FC sureli goes into my one of the fav FCs. Simply coz it has covered everything, meaning just EVERYTHING!!!

This one has HC's all d different shades in his shows, characters, life and also his fans. Isnt is amazing he is always in btw different colors. Always like the white one between all the colors and white himself containing all the other shades. It gives me immense pleasure to be part of this FC and proud to be a HC fan.

First post containing His Diff roles...What can i say...Karan was a teaching tuotr for him, then Ali was like doing a part of himself. Akshat gave him chance to reflect his naughty side and the joyness which indeed he was enjoying at tht very age. Then came the most famous and closest Character of all PREM. The more we speak, still the words fall short to talk abt Prem. I think HC himself and his fans know about it. Its too hard to write little about his Prem Role. But no1 wud hav been glader than his fans that HE got this role. Noone but only he cud hav done this role wid so much perfection. Let this continue till the ast day of the show and let Prem mark history in tellyworld with the name of 'perfectionist', though his character faced a lot of tamperings, which was due to a lot of confusions and lack of creative head's steady mind.🥱 But Prem still remains as THE perfect guy ignoring all the tamperings he had to go thru.

His Dance performances, again he improved a lot in his every dance performance. He always chose flavour in that as well. Different flavours of dance. Romantic, graceful, peppy, cute, folk, etc.....And each one always has its own effect and memory amongst us. In shrt, he is a learner at everything each day, which makes him even more unique and special.

The offscreen activities were always a pleasure to watch 🤣 as we get to know him more and more with each one. Especially his non-prem side in him is the best. How he pulls everyone's leg so cutely and easily which doesnt affect the person but makes it a pure fun to enjoy and live life colorfully. And his relationship wid the diff age groups of his co stars 👏 He mingles with everyone and anyone. He can just adjust wid anyone and one of the most adorable ones is like P said, his nok jhok wid little muskaan. One can never get tired of them with watever little they were shown. Mann kartha hai aur dikhaoo!!😆😆

FC - second home. Adding them to the theme makes it more perfect. YES. HC's each FC is also like those colors in his life. How diff shades r potrayed in each FC in its own special way. I get emotional of the days i got here and how i used to have fun and be there for each other at think and thin. The open arm welcome i received from the then members esp Daisy, Yoj and Vaishu is unforgettable. Am grateful to them for being so kind and accepting me that time. And then came d whole family one by one which made it a complete family and Home. Raksh, P, siddy, zu di, pri, bhavna, yassu, mehoo, alina and everyone (Kaan pakding forgotten names) hav a spl place in my hearts til the end. I wil never be thnkful enuff for all the love tht always glowed here in dis FC, be it for the man himself or for the fellow members. Again it all goes as a big THANKS to Harsh Bhayya who made me come here and find myself a second home.

I also need to confess that i havnt been active here for the past few months. Am not onli feeling bad about it, but also guitly too. I really donno who or wat to blame, but then its my mistake as well. I take dis oppurtunity to apologise and say sorry as well for that. I wont deny that i had indeed not been cuming here for many reasons. But i can onli say i'l again try and try harder to visit the FC as much as i can.

To Harsh Bhayya : My respect for u just rises up with every passing day and incident. But you r a winner and Star for us fans. We wil always be there for you at all times to support you. Am seeing that your enthusiasm of working in Desh has gone high now. Its so good to see you enjoying eveyy bit of it. Keep smiling and be happy. Your smile means a lot to me(US). All the very best. Keep shining with all your different shades.

Thnx Payal for this New FC. Thanks to Siddy as well for this wonderful Theme as well.When sid told me P was gonna do it, i knew watever the theme be, the FC wud look and be perfect in every way. Am sorry P but i had to say this, i looked forward to this FC a LOT😆and must say all my xpectations were surpassed. Thanks a ton for all ur efforts and work but also gud to know you had fun making them😃. And i am glad i cud be a part of this FC and a helping hand in someway. 🤗

~Luv Nans~

Edited by -Nansy- - 14 years ago